Testa E 250mg plus deca 250 mg expectations

Suryaksh

Awards
I am 38 height 5'8 weight 75kg my biceps stuck at 15 since a year I am starting 5ml 250 mg testa E and 5ml deca , will it help me to gain some size and are they safe to use. It's my first time

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like a solid first post. Seems like some more research is needed.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say a proper introduction to the forum first.

Then a bit a searching on test and deca if your set on it. But based on the, “ are they safe to use” not much research has been put into your search. What someone is telling you should have a degree of impact on your choose to start I suppose but you need to put in the work understanding the compounds and what they do that the body more than knowing they add mass or cut..

What workout programs do you or have you followed?

Have you gotten blood work done?
I would say you probably could achieve your goal without gear.

Last edited:

Suryaksh

Awards
I would say a proper introduction to the forum first.

Then a bit a searching on test and deca if your set on it. But based on the, “ are they safe to use” not much research has been put into your search. What someone is telling you should have a degree of impact on your choose to start I suppose but you need to put in the work understanding the compounds and what they do that the body more than knowing they add mass or cut..

What workout programs do you or have you followed?

Have you gotten blood work done?
I would say you probably could achieve your goal without gear.
For past three years I work out six days a week that's weight training for upper body for cardio and legs I play basketball in evening. I take 60 gm of whey in a day and creatine plus bcaa intra workout
I followed threads they mention generally long cycles I want to run a small cycle hence I make this post so pros can let me know if I can get desired result

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In terms of a “short cycle” deca isn’t going to be your choice. You would need npp for that if your stuck with a 19-Nor. Also from the OP it seems like you have 5ml of test and 5ml of deca.. that’s gonna get you nowhere bud.

Again if you’ve made up your mind none of this talk matters and it sounds like your just needing someone to validate your cycle. No. You decide. Get the research and know if it’s what you want.

IMO start hitting legs hard. Cardio is icing on the cake. If you want to grow your body work it all out not just what your wanting to grow which appears like your arm size.

All I’m trying to say brother is a good meal plan and a good workout program such a Dogg crap, FST-7 or pretty much any John Meadows program would get you there.

Suryaksh

Awards
In terms of a “short cycle” deca isn’t going to be your choice. You would need npp for that if your stuck with a 19-Nor. Also from the OP it seems like you have 5ml of test and 5ml of deca.. that’s gonna get you nowhere bud.

Again if you’ve made up your mind none of this talk matters and it sounds like your just needing someone to validate your cycle. No. You decide. Get the research and know if it’s what you want.

IMO start hitting legs hard. Cardio is icing on the cake. If you want to grow your body work it all out not just what your wanting to grow which appears like your arm size.

All I’m trying to say brother is a good meal plan and a good workout program such a Dogg crap, FST-7 or pretty much any John Meadows program would get you there.
First thanks a lot for your response...I didn't have it I have been advised by some one that that short cycle will give me a boost which will overcome the block. I can't do squats because of knee surgery only few leg excercise I can do. I have downloaded John meadows program will follow it and what's NPP. Thanks again for your support