Test1fy or King’s blood

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys I’m a longer time member but due to a work injury I took the last year off from the gym. Finally back to work and back at the gym !

Before I got injured I was on some very high doses Aas for very long times.. I wasn’t worried but was planning on trt after anyway.. well I met a girl now and trying to stay natural Incase we decided to try for a baby someday.

I never recovered from my cycle a year ago. A week ago I started clomid and nolvadren xt (new formula) I’m planning on a full body recomp and to get my testicles working again (if it’s not to late) i wanna continue clomid and was going to add test1fy or Kings blood to the mix or should i add both ? After a week on clomid testes appear to be growing and fluid volume has risen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow. First off, sad to see that Nolvadren XT already got reformulated. That was my go to arimistane product :mad:

Anyway, I would definitely go with OL SUP3R PCT in this case rather than KB or TEST1FY..

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think there is still a chance to recover after a year ?? Or is there a point of no return

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Think there is still a chance to recover after a year ?? Or is there a point of no return
Everybody is different. A Clomid restart protocol, a high quality test booster, and healthy lifestyle changes are a great start.

Can’t neglect the bloodwork in this case either of course!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For anyone interested after some pms from a few people I’ve decided on going with

Super pct, clomid, LG100, and km66 for 8 weeks I’ll run massacr3 along side and been using man sports blockbuster for pwo.

After the 8 weeks I’ll take a few weeks off and then run test1fy/Kings blood for 4-8 weeks.

Of course I’ll we using my staple supps as well. Creative mono being one as I respond very well to it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, just saw this post. The setup you have listed looks good. If you wanted, K1ngs Blood could be used instead of Sup3r-PCT, either would be fine for your needs. Obviously while continuing the Clomid. Continue to get bloodwork and don't be afraid to get an endocrinologist involved, there are some good ones out there who understand. Good luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, just saw this post. The setup you have listed looks good. If you wanted, K1ngs Blood could be used instead of Sup3r-PCT, either would be fine for your needs. Obviously while continuing the Clomid. Continue to get bloodwork and don't be afraid to get an endocrinologist involved, there are some good ones out there who understand. Good luck!
if I were him I would have picked sup3r pct over k1ngsblood also for fertility...fadogia > lj, imo

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super pct should arrive today. I’ll take it for 8 weeks with the other stuff.. I’ll take 4 weeks off then do the test1fy/kings blood stack..

Should I take the 4 weeks off or just run the back to back since I’m really trying to get these balls workin lol

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would try
Nolvadex 40/40/40/40/20/20/10/10
Super PCT 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established