Test/Winstrol/Oral Tren

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Coming back from a nasty broken leg, getting into endurance sports racing (Let's leave it at that for specificity). Looking to give my lacking leg the boost it needs to get back on track and build it back to normal as quick as possible.

Thought about adding some oral tren late Spring/early Summer to really get a nice physique boost. I've never done that though, do I need to use nolva for a couple weeks after the tren while still continuing with the test e?

Not sure how to approach the oral tren situation as it's new to me. I've ran probably two dozen cycles in the past 10 years but have typically just done dbol (anadrol once) for 6 weeks to start cycles with test e and/or tren e.

Test E 500 mg/week weeks 1-12, 750 mg/week weeks 13-16
Oral Winstrol 50 mg/day weeks 1-6, 100 mg/day weeks 7-8
Oral Tren 250mcg/day weeks 10-12

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't start the nolva until the start of pct, it wouldn't hurt to start early though. I would be more concerned with prolactin and I would bump it to 1mg to start and go higher if you can.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not used oral tren (just injectable) but tren generally is horrible for cardio/endurance ime...... have you run it before when doing endurance training?

tbh from a health standpoint I’d always go injectable rather than oral if you have the choice bro.

physique wise it’s obviously great, just doesn’t seem to align with your goals at the moment?

are you doing a pct and coming off everything? If so as above I wouldn’t start the nolva until 3 weeks at least after the last test e shot.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral tren just isn't going to work. Tren isn't a methylated steroid, so it oral steroids get destroyed by the liver and barely any makes it into your system. Make your own transdermal product.

Check this thread here for some formulas to make your own transdermal or you could add it into to Dermacrine which is a very popular option.

Alternately, you could use Trendione (Behemoth Labz sells it) and that has about a 15% conversion rate into trenbolone in the system. It's orally bioavailable, while oral tren is not.

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not used oral tren (just injectable) but tren generally is horrible for cardio/endurance ime...... have you run it before when doing endurance training?

tbh from a health standpoint I’d always go injectable rather than oral if you have the choice bro.

physique wise it’s obviously great, just doesn’t seem to align with your goals at the moment?

are you doing a pct and coming off everything? If so as above I wouldn’t start the nolva until 3 weeks at least after the last test e shot.
100% agree that tren is terrible for cardio. I have a break from events at that particular time for several weeks, so it shouldn't bother there (hopefully).

Did injectable in the past, also agree. Tren ace would have been better but here I am with this stuff.

No, just throwing this tren in after winstrol, but before the end of the cycle...timing for life events is a big factor for when this is happening...looks like pct will be like cycles in the past. Thanks!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to post everyone's favorite doctor, and throw up a video about how tren + winstrol is a potentially dangerous combination having to do with CVD, sever withdrawal that makes it very hard for testosterone to rebound after a cycle, kidney disease/reneal disfunction, and muscle and tendon tears.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100% agree that tren is terrible for cardio. I have a break from events at that particular time for several weeks, so it shouldn't bother there (hopefully).

Did injectable in the past, also agree. Tren ace would have been better but here I am with this stuff.

No, just throwing this tren in after winstrol, but before the end of the cycle...timing for life events is a big factor for when this is happening...looks like pct will be like cycles in the past. Thanks!
That mtren will give you visible changes daily, at least it did for me and it did not have much of an impact on cardio for me.

Last edited:
RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That mtren will give you visible changes daily, at least it did for me and it did not have much of an impact on cardio for me.
Losing that much weight is just not realistic unless you are going to go the clean/t3 route or perhaps amphetamines.
Mtren? Is that a typo or is there actually a methyl-tren on the market?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Methyltrienolone. Mtren. Powerful oral AAS that has been on the black market forever. Sometimes referred to as oral Tren, but it’s a pretty different from trenbolone after the methylation. More of a mass/strength drug the last few weeks before a power contest. Often comes in 250mcg tabs and guys use 750mcg to 2mg/day.

Think M1T-type effects and toxicity.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methyltrienolone. Mtren. Powerful oral AAS that has been on the black market forever. Sometimes referred to as oral Tren, but it’s a pretty different from trenbolone after the methylation. More of a mass/strength drug the last few weeks before a power contest. Often comes in 250mcg tabs and guys use 750mcg to 2mg/day.

It's amazing the amount of designer steroids out there that I don't know about. There are just so many, it's hard to keep up.

Wikipedia says it's 17-aa and 19-nortestosterone derived, so it sounds like a methyl trenbolone, but from your experience it sounds like it's nothing like that.

Very interesting, thanks for the info.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methyltrienolone. Mtren. Powerful oral AAS that has been on the black market forever. Often comes in 250mcg tabs and guys use 750mcg to 2mg/day.

I really enjoyed this the two times I ran it but I know I will never take it again. Definitely a bucket list ped for experienced users.

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just got some m tren last week. So far so good. A bro of mine was doing m tren with tren e. Ridiculously ripped.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Methyl tren, it's been around for over a decade, maybe 2. It's hands down the most toxic oral. I've seen ppl use 250mcg per day up to 5mg per day. Some say it's the most potent thing in existence and I've seen others say it did nothing for them. If your under about a mg per day it's not going to beat you up too bad, but over the 1-2mg mark it's incredibly toxic and can cause a host of other issues if your prone to certain sides