Test winstrol deca t3 6 week shred

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey all if your interested i'm doing a quick and simple 6 week shred. I just came off 13 weeks if tren and eq.

For my shred this is what i'll be using
Test cyp trt 300mg ew
Winstrol 50mg ed
T3 50mg ed
Arimidex 1mg eod.

But the biggest part of shred will come from my new diet. I am following a low kcal intermitent fasting it took about 2 weeks but my body is used to it now

For those that know me follow along

To those that dont know me quick history
Been on this board since the year it started i think 2003? I have approx 20 years in the game and tried almost every compound that is out there. Feel free to ask any questions.

So if you guys are interested in me logging this please let me know

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck.. What's your weight and diet now?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Between 5ft 1 and 5ft 3 depending on who measures
So you're quite large at that weight I assume. I think it's great you keep it lower, the body just works better.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you're quite large at that weight I assume. I think it's great you keep it lower, the body just works better.
Im am pretty thick off season i walk around at 175lbs with 16in arms and an 18 inch next.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im am pretty thick off season i walk around at 175lbs with 16in arms and an 18 inch next.
Ok cool. I have 16 Inch arms at 195lbs so you must look pretty darn big at your height

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m interested and would like a log on this bro. Running winny for the first time later this year so keen to learn everything about the compound.....

Newth

Awards
What happened with the tren and eq cycle?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i actually started the winny last Thursday ill be back in my home gym on Wed and be able to see if my bench went up after a week

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
Just curious, how did you do with the tren-eq? What was the benefit of those 2 together?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious, how did you do with the tren-eq? What was the benefit of those 2 together?
I did great the eq helped to change the look my body and the tren gave awesome strength Let me tell you i was coming off s surgery this cycle so the fact I was changing was very good

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So quick update I do feel a little weaker without the tren and eq. I was able to add on 5lbs to my bench. Im still doing intermittent fasting but weight is fluctuating. Im back up to 167lbs. I'll probably be adding in some T3 this week. Well that's it for now if anybody has any questions ask away im happy to answer even if its about other compounds etc

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing the same thing. Throwing winny and t3 in for 6-8 weeks after a long EQ cycle. Tren was short lived this time.
The winny has me surprisingly strong. Feels good too. I've also added npp/mast. Tighting up is the goal. Ill cruise for 6montgs after this long run. 26 weeks when said and done. Half of it was injury rehab with EQ.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm doing the same thing. Throwing winny and t3 in for 6-8 weeks after a long EQ cycle. Tren was short lived this time.
The winny has me surprisingly strong. Feels good too. I've also added npp/mast. Tighting up is the goal. Ill cruise for 6montgs after this long run. 26 weeks when said and done. Half of it was injury rehab with EQ.
How do you like the npp mast

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gains in strength have dropped but staying even so i am concentrating on increasing reps and exercises while im on this mini cut im priming my body with my fasting diet for a super 8 week burst. I've been fasting approx 16hrs a day today I did 17 and 22hr yesterday. Im feeling more dense in delts and biceps. That's all for now

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Post pix....that's a lot of weight at that height.