Test vs SARMS

shayla214

shayla214

Awards
I have been taking test cypionate for a few years now. I love the energy and brain clarity it gives me but I’ve started to get a few side effects that I am not wanting. I see a few hairs on my chin that I definitely do not want as well as a small bald spot on my head. So, I am looking into other options. I’ve seen that SARMS (Ostarine, Cardarine and LGD-4033) are legal again in the US. Since Anavar is not an option for me here I am curious what SARMS has worked for you ladies. I am 5’3 and 135 pounds, short and stalky :)

I would love to find something that will help me get more lean be bulking any more. TIA

wade1

Awards
How much are you taking and what are your levels? Also what benefits are you seeing figure wise compared to not taking it? Leaner, more muscle Etc

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
Yea what’s your dosing protocol and how much are you using ? Sarms will work but feel your past that part of your using test you will go backwards. Var still has hair loss if your prone to it as well

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get out of here spammer

@Admin

Last edited by a moderator:

Laurajean

Awards
I have been taking test cypionate for a few years now. I love the energy and brain clarity it gives me but I’ve started to get a few side effects that I am not wanting. I see a few hairs on my chin that I definitely do not want as well as a small bald spot on my head. So, I am looking into other options. I’ve seen that SARMS (Ostarine, Cardarine and LGD-4033) are legal again in the US. Since Anavar is not an option for me here I am curious what SARMS has worked for you ladies. I am 5’3 and 135 pounds, short and stalky :)

I would love to find something that will help me get more lean be bulking any more. TIA