Answered Test Undecanoate cruise

Anabolicpump2020

Awards
Anybody cruise with test undecanoate can you share your dose, dosing schedule, and experiences. If this has already been asked share the link to the post and delete this

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loads of info online about it. Just do the math if you want the equivalent of 100/week, find your point for two week injections which is as far as I’d ever space it, but I like needles so I just pin all the time.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I was going to use it for Trt I was thinking of pinning 200mg once every 2 weeks
You said cruise, HUGE difference. I think it’s more trouble then it’s worth. I’ve gone over two weeks between shots on 300mg of test E and felt fantastic!! Obviously I was already a full saturation, not just after one shot. No lethargy, no decrease in libido, I felt normal.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Twice a week is best for athletic performance.
That and there’s no rollercoaster I’ve noticed. Pretty damn consistent on the feels. Not bawling my eyes out anymore when a dog sees its parent come home from war

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That and there’s no rollercoaster I’ve noticed. Pretty damn consistent on the feels. Not bawling my eyes out anymore when a dog sees its parent come home from war
Yeah what I was trying to say is. Once you have been on trt for a long time, you don’t really notice anything. No highs or lows.
No BS when I say I’ve gone weeks 2 plus between shots on moderately low doses of test at least 15 times, not just once or twice.
No roller coaster.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those are the worst. I’m a bytch when I see that.
“I’m not crying! I’m just yawning!” “You’re crying!”