Test / Tren / Master/ Anavar / HGH Cutting Cycle

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Decided to run a good ole cutting cycle.. Thoughts!

-Test E - 300mg (150/monday 150/Thursday)
-Test P- 50mg EoD
-Tren A - 50mg EoD
-Masteron P - 50mg EoD
-Anavar ( need some advise here)
- HGH - 4IU /daily (2iu Morning / 2iu Before Bed)

I'm approaching 30 and i've been natural for 9 years now, this is NOT my first or second cycle. My stats are 215lbs / 5' 10'' / 12-14% BF...

I was thinking about running the short esters 8-10 weeks, keeping the Test E running for 10-12 weeks... and continuing the HGH for 8-9 months.
Any input is greatly appreciated.

Ferrar026

Ferrar026

Awards
The HgH won’t be worth it.. would take 6 months to a year to see any benefit.. everything looks good unless you want to up the test P to .75-100mg as cycle progresses and also the masteron to .75-100mg as cycle progress.. for anavar I’d run 50mg throughout entire cycle.. drop the hgh if you hVent already been taking it... if you want a great growth product to increase your growth to it fullest natural potential just fake 25mg of mk-677 once per day and you’ll have one solid cycle!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
“Don’t take GH take mk677, GH takes a year to work”

What the hell are you smoking brother? Pass that.

Do the GH, but I’d go higher during the actual 8 weeks of the short esters. 10-12iu a day. But that’s me. That will burn fat like a mother****er.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anavar, whatever is comfortable between 50-100mg a day.

Ferrar026

Ferrar026

Awards
“Don’t take GH take mk677, GH takes a year to work”

What the hell are you smoking brother? Pass that.

Do the GH, but I’d go higher during the actual 8 weeks of the short esters. 10-12iu a day. But that’s me. That will burn fat like a mother****er.
Idk which growth hormone you’re taking that will work in a short cycle like this if not previously on it lol 10-12 iu?! Very unhealthy terrible advice

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk which growth hormone you’re taking that will work in a short cycle like this if not previously on it lol 10-12 iu?! Very unhealthy terrible advice
Shows what you know I guess. Oh well.

Keep the broscience myths coming I guess.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
**** FOR FAT LOSS**** GH works rather quickly. Cmon now.

For hyperplasia, sure, a year is good.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And no, unhealthy bad advice would be telling someone to run GH for a year.

Or more than 12iu per day at any point.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
I agree with you that HgH is the way to go.. I get pharma grade, so even at 5iu a day my joints start hurting.. i don't think I can handle 10iu+

Joseph2288

Awards
ive been taking hgh for 8 months now at doses between 8-14 ius a day and the results have been great, but i am curious why are you not running

insulin with your hgh. Running hgh for long periods of time does number on your pancreas. I usually hit 3-5 of novolin r after each shot most pros

agree you should run it at no more than 10ius id start at 3. Insulin also helps to keep your igf 1 leveles higher by binder to the receptors that would

typically waste it.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
I've never messed with Insulin, I'm assuming you pin just after your Workouts?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
8-9 months is a good hgh run. And 4iu a day of good stuff will net quick results in fullness and fat loss.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In your experience do you prefer Primo over Masteron for cutting cycles?
If you are very low BF Masteron will add a more grainy look and more striations and definition. If that is what you’re after. Primo as said earlier will actually add mass and will give your muscles a fuller look.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you used primo and proviron? care to break down pros and cons of each?

Proviron doesn't so anything for building but its alright as a pre contest to harden up. Primo is just a weak one, like a really mild tren and works best during a deficit. None of these are for getting big but more to sculpture and primo is a far better compound.