Test Tren Deca cycle help

OMCB

Awards
I’m wondering if anyone has any experience using both tren and deca at the same time but at low dosages. I’m trying to bulk and deca is great for me with it but it makes me lethargic and gloomy and just overall dull around 300mg or more. Tren is very effective at low doses for me and I’ve put on good weight and had lots of energy and overall enthusiasm using 200-300mg weekSo I’m thinking of maybe trying:

500mg test
200mg deca
200mg tren

Thoughts?
Stats:
25 Years old
225 lbs
10% bf
GOALS: 245lbs at 11-12% BF
(I realize I probably won’t make this goal with this cycle alone)

Been lifting for years and years, around 10.
Started cycling around 20 and b/c at 22. I cruise at 150mg test E / week. I’ve currently ramped my test up to begin a blast. Went to 300/wk 2 weeks ago and pinned 500 last night. Currently doing Stan Effording’s Vertical diet.
I wish I could use EQ but the anxiety it gives me is NOT psychosomatic. It’s 100% real and it sucks. So I’m looking for a long decent bulk without being completely waterlogged and sloppy.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done it a few times without issues but I'm likely an anomaly. I ran 400mg Deca and 25mg each Tren/Masteron EOD. Sweet cycle with low sides and solid gains. Hindsight, I should have used Test to replace the Tren but it was in a blend with the Masteron.

Last edited:

OMCB

Awards
I've done it a few times without issues but I'm likely an anomaly. I ran 400mg Deca and 25mg Tren/Masteron EOD. Sweet cycle with low sides and solid gains. Hindsight, I should have used Test to replace the Tren but it was in a blend with the Masteron.
Thanks for the reply. I’ve got mast prop on me too but waiting until I cut to use it. I was considering trying it with the NPP or Deca that I’ve got and seeing if it keeps me “happier” or feeling good enough to not contemplate my life every time I sit down to take a ****. It’s amazing what 300-500mg of just test alone can do in regards to a boost in mood. But once I throw a little deca in it brings it down.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t run tren and deca together but have run both separately and respond well to 19 nors. I considered using your approach for my current bulk but went higher dose deca with adrol instead (as I’m following a powerlifting rather than bodybuilding training program).

I don’t have the sides off deca and tren at 300 killed my appetite so my plan had been 600 test, 450 deca and 150 tren.

excuse my rambling, basically commenting as I’m interested in other comments as I’m still looking at this as an option next winter.

OMCB

Awards
I haven’t run tren and deca together but have run both separately and respond well to 19 nors. I considered using your approach for my current bulk but went higher dose deca with adrol instead (as I’m following a powerlifting rather than bodybuilding training program).

I don’t have the sides off deca and tren at 300 killed my appetite so my plan had been 600 test, 450 deca and 150 tren.

excuse my rambling, basically commenting as I’m interested in other comments as I’m still looking at this as an option next winter.
Thanks for the comment lol. Hopefully we will have a few others chime in with some experience.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply. I’ve got mast prop on me too but waiting until I cut to use it. I was considering trying it with the NPP or Deca that I’ve got and seeing if it keeps me “happier” or feeling good enough to not contemplate my life every time I sit down to take a ****. It’s amazing what 300-500mg of just test alone can do in regards to a boost in mood. But once I throw a little deca in it brings it down.
My two cents was going to be that since you never know how you might react to two nandrolones, especially with excess estrogen conversion from a decent dose of Test, incorporating a DHT derivative would be my move personally. That Masteron might not be a bad idea to add in actually, since you already have it. At a small dose at least. That should be enough to keep prolactin under control as long as your estrogen is controlled as well. Anavar and proviron would work too.

Who knows, increased prolactin could be why Deca makes you feel like that to begin with.

OMCB

Awards
My two cents was going to be that since you never know how you might react to two nandrolones, especially with excess estrogen conversion from a decent dose of Test, incorporating a DHT derivative would be my move personally. That Masteron might not be a bad idea to add in actually, since you already have it. At a small dose at least. That should be enough to keep prolactin under control as long as your estrogen is controlled as well. Anavar and proviron would work too.

Who knows, increased prolactin could be why Deca makes you feel like that to begin with.
Yeah I do enjoy the thought of adding in the mast prop. I just hate to think it might be a waste to throw in not knowing if I’m really going to get anything out of it. At the same time I guess it’s cheaper than throwing in the proviron I have or using anavar. I wonder if anyone has ever tried bulking with multiple grams of primo. Would be hella expensive I guess.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I do enjoy the thought of adding in the mast prop. I just hate to think it might be a waste to throw in not knowing if I’m really going to get anything out of it. At the same time I guess it’s cheaper than throwing in the proviron I have or using anavar. I wonder if anyone has ever tried bulking with multiple grams of primo. Would be hella expensive I guess.
Added strength, aggression, looking and feeling better on cycle, lower SHBG and a big safety net for estrogen/prolactin - I don’t think that’s a waste.

I’ve never used it personally but I know it’s really common to use a gram or more. I’m with you. To me the expense seems to outweigh the return.

OMCB

Awards
Added strength, aggression, looking and feeling better on cycle, lower SHBG and a big safety net for estrogen/prolactin - I don’t think that’s a waste.

I’ve never used it personally but I know it’s really common to use a gram or more. I’m with you. To me the expense seems to outweigh the return.
I’m thinking of maybe vetoing the tren for now and thinking of maybe doing a test/deca/mast cycle:
150mg test
400-500mg deca
500mg mast

maybe I can keep deca bloat down using low test and throwing in the mast?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m thinking of maybe vetoing the tren for now and thinking of maybe doing a test/deca/mast cycle:
150mg test
400-500mg deca
500mg mast

switching to npp would also address the bloat (I assume you know that you get that off deca, personally I don’t but individual response and all)

estro control from the mast is fair enough and like most DHT’s it’s a ‘fun’ addition. Just my view but the shbg benefits for mast seem pointless when your running even a moderate dose of test as low free test isn’t an issue (that said off 150mg hour at trt type levels so plays in that scenario).

sounds like I’m hating on mast a bit (there’s another thread along similar lines) but I guess I don’t get much from it and I’d rather tax my body with something that’ll offer up more.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
150mg test
400-500mg deca
500mg mast

I guess you don’t know until you try it. I mean I too tend to look at dosages like “I have to figure out the exact amount of each I’m going to use for the entire duration of the cycle” but really you can always adjust in the middle especially with acetates, propionates, enanthates. Deca might be a little harder to do that with but still. Really all you need is an outline and a direction.

I would think that dosage of Masteron would be more than enough to keep you drier.

To your point, I never go over 250 Test anymore. It’s just simpler for me use other compounds to do the heavy lifting. I always have less side-effects that way and when I do have them, it’s easier to pinpoint what’s causing them and adjust ancillary dosages.

250 Test
250 Mast
200 Tren
200-300 Deca is probably what I would do. Then slowly increase the Deca or Tren and maybe add an oral. Doesn’t sound like a lot but it’s about a gram total of androgens.

That or what you just laid out and then after 8 weeks, maybe drop the Mast and Deca dosages and add Tren.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think for some reason I'm a low responder to tren. But I've tried like 225mg per week and it did basically nothing and I still got the side effects. I won't use tren again, I don't like it.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think for some reason I'm a low responder to tren. But I've tried like 225mg per week and it did basically nothing and I still got the side effects. I won't use tren again, I don't like it.
What else were you running with it and what dosages?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What else were you running with it and what dosages?
Was a really long time ago hard to remember. I wish I would have documented my cycles. Would just be intresting to see what I all used, dosages, results etc.

Far as I can remember though it was cruise-ish test, the tren and some oral.

I've used tren one other time besides that at 300mg tren hex. Got less sides with the he's but still some and again other compounds have done me better. Idk most people get great on with tren but I never have.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
150mg test
400-500mg deca
500mg mast

That's a lot of Masteron. 300mg and I'm GTG, 400mg turns me into a berserker with a raging hard-on. Tren makes me horny and confident but that much Masteron gives me a rape and pillage mentality. I've got 6 bottles I haven't used because I can't run it without a consistent partner around. I'll probably run 150mg with my TRT from now on.

Last edited:
Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was a really long time ago hard to remember. I wish I would have documented my cycles. Would just be intresting to see what I all used, dosages, results etc.

Far as I can remember though it was cruise-ish test, the tren and some oral.

I've used tren one other time besides that at 300mg tren hex. Got less sides with the he's but still some and again other compounds have done me better. Idk most people get great on with tren but I never have.
Some people definitely get sides from Tren worse than others. That’s a shame you do. I love Tren. I just always like to ask what else people ran with it, what ester of Tren, how often they were pinning, etc. because what I’ve gathered from personal experience and a bunch of other people’s experience is that a lot of times the sides people get with Tren aren’t directly from the Tren itself, they seem to be more often indirectly caused by other factors.

Something as simple as running 350/week of Acetate vs 350/week Enanthate. Guys pinning huge shots of Tren because it’s a longer ester and then wondering why they can’t sleep and their sides are worse. I have almost no sides pinning 50 Tren A every day except for mild moodyness and mild apathy. Guys usually pin Tren E twice a week. If someone is pinning 175mg of Tren in a shot, it doesn’t matter what ester it is, it’s probably going to mess with their sleep.

There are a hundred potential factors. Running Test too high with Tren or running too high overall androgens is another big one. Guys don’t stop and think about Tren like Testosterone x3. If I decide to run 350 Tren it would just be asking for it to run much else with it because realistically, that’s like a gram of Test. If I’m running 350 Tren, 500 Test, Anadrol and some other ****, I’m going to have side-effects. Once Tren is deployed in a cycle, the cycle becomes a lot more delicate.

200 Test
280-350 Tren A
One SARM or oral is the craziest I’d ever get with Tren. Best cycles I’ve ever had too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some people definitely get sides from Tren worse than others. That’s a shame you do. I love Tren. I just always like to ask what else people ran with it, what ester of Tren, how often they were pinning, etc. because what I’ve gathered from personal experience and a bunch of other people’s experience is that a lot of times the sides people get with Tren aren’t directly from the Tren itself, they seem to be more often indirectly caused by other factors.

Something as simple as running 350/week of Acetate vs 350/week Enanthate. Guys pinning huge shots of Tren because it’s a longer ester and then wondering why they can’t sleep and their sides are worse. I have almost no sides pinning 50 Tren A every day except for mild moodyness and mild apathy. Guys usually pin Tren E twice a week. If someone is pinning 175mg of Tren in a shot, it doesn’t matter what ester it is, it’s probably going to mess with their sleep.

There are a hundred potential factors. Running Test too high with Tren or running too high overall androgens is another big one. Guys don’t stop and think about Tren like Testosterone x3. If I decide to run 350 Tren it would just be asking for it to run much else with it because realistically, that’s like a gram of Test. If I’m running 350 Tren, 500 Test, Anadrol and some other ****, I’m going to have side-effects. Once Tren is deployed in a cycle, the cycle becomes a lot more delicate.

200 Test
280-350 Tren A
One SARM or oral is the craziest I’d ever get with Tren. Best cycles I’ve ever had too.
i ran tren as part of a TTM stack last summer at 300 1:1:1 (was ace and prop as first time round I wanted to be able to pull it quick). Sleep was probably the only notable side but it was really fucked (I track my sleep and went from over 7 hours a night to between 5 and 6 with no change to time in bed or other sleep protocols)

the results though.....oh the results were great. I’ll defo run it again but will probably switch to eth just to avoid the eod pinning (I don’t mind pinning but it gets old quick and it’s not a fun activity)

I do love a 19nor 😂

OMCB

Awards
i ran tren as part of a TTM stack last summer at 300 1:1:1 (was ace and prop as first time round I wanted to be able to pull it quick). Sleep was probably the only notable side but it was really fucked (I track my sleep and went from over 7 hours a night to between 5 and 6 with no change to time in bed or other sleep protocols)

the results though.....oh the results were great. I’ll defo run it again but will probably switch to eth just to avoid the eod pinning (I don’t mind pinning but it gets old quick and it’s not a fun activity)

I do love a 19nor 😂
For me it’s not even going to sleep that’s hard. It’s the staying asleep and the quality of sleep that suffers. I had pec surgery last year and after I finally recovered I felt so small I said **** it and started a tren cycle (300mg a week) along side 150mg of test a week and I was so lethargic tired and sleepy and had terrible carb and sugar cravings. Like chocolate cake cravings and totally gave into them since I was trying to just throw some size back on my body and then upped my test to about 500 and my sleep definitely lost more quality when I did that and my cardio suffered. But I got back up to about 235 on a full stomach. The sides weren’t AWFUL but they were annoying and frustrating. Acid reflux no matter how many tums I ate. My digestion felt slow and my **** and gas was unreal and I think my body just smelled funny in general all the time. But damn did I put weight back on quick after that surgery. I was also taking proviron at 50-75mg a day.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a fun cycle. I imagine prami or caber will be utilized as well?

OMCB

Awards
Sounds like a fun cycle. I imagine prami or caber will be utilized as well?
Just seeing this man. But no I’ve never used prami or caber honestly.

On another note. I decided on 200 test e with 400 mast e and I added NPP about 2 weeks ago and I’m starting to look pretty great. I also take about 20mg of anadrol pre workout every other day or so but never 2 in one day. Feeling pretty good and looking pretty good. Going to start a thread in a couple weeks on how it’s going then.