Test tren cycle

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Ok so I’m reading all kinds of different things about tren test dosage and ratio. Tell me if this looks ok. I’m 39. Training for 15 years. 10% bf. 5’10 170lbs. Diet and training on point. Done 4 cycles in the past. Never tren tho. This will be my first go at it. Yes I understand the sides and risks. And yes I’m set on taking it. Btw I’m in the middle of a test cyp only run and wanted to throw in tren now for last 8 weeks.

Test cyp week 9-16 250mg/week (2 pins)
Tren A week 9-16 300mg/week (50mg ED)
Caber .25 EOD
Cardarine 20mcg/ED
Arim .5 E3D

Does the test to tren ratio look ok?? That’s my main question.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ratios are pretty much meaningless. One guys perfect 1:1 is another guys sides:sucky. So meh.

Your tren dose looks fine. It's not crazy high, but it's certainly not on the low side. Your pinning schedule looks good.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Ratios are pretty much meaningless. One guys perfect 1:1 is another guys sides:sucky. So meh.

Your tren dose looks fine. It's not crazy high, but it's certainly not on the low side. Your pinning schedule looks good.
Thanks for the input. I can always go up or down on either depending on how I feel.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bad. 20mg. I don’t know I put mcg. Lol
You said this is your first tren blast, have you used cardarine before? I've found 10mg sufficient for lipid purposes. Id always prefer to run that sh1t at lowest effective dose, for shortest amount of time.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
You said this is your first tren blast, have you used cardarine before? I've found 10mg sufficient for lipid purposes. Id always prefer to run that sh1t at lowest effective dose, for shortest amount of time.
I’ve never used cardarine. I’ve heard good things about it tho. And I hear tren can get you pretty winded. I guess I could start at 10mg and up it to 20 if need be.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never used cardarine. I’ve heard good things about it tho. And I hear tren can get you pretty winded. I guess I could start at 10mg and up it to 20 if need be.
Start with 10mg. It’s all I’ve ever needed to get through my training being all gassed up.

I would start the Tren lower, like 200. Feel it out a few weeks before you decide if you need to bump it.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Just a quick update. Day 12 of tren. Zero sides so far. And I’m up 5lbs. I bumped the tren to 60mg a day on day 8. I’ll bump to 70mg a day if all continues to go well. I haven’t had to use the cardarine yet. I’ve felt great so far. I’ll probably start the cardarine next week tho.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
exactly this. Be weary of that caber dosage, it can come creeping with sides. You pinning tren ace IM or sub Q?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Essentially: don’t go meddling with doses already, way too soon.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I see you’re playing the long game here

You are up 5 lbs in a week taking 50mg daily. Why would you change anything? It makes no sense.
It’s a short 8 week Cycle. Why waste time at minimal dosage when I can safely (using that term loosely) bump it up for more gains in this short amount of time. If it was tren e I was taking then ok I would wait a lil bit. Ideal dose is seems to be 500 a week anyway. I’m up to 70mg a day right now halfway thru my 3rd week. I figure I’ll finish it off around this dose and maybe scale back the last few weeks if I start feeling bad.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a short 8 week Cycle. Why waste time at minimal dosage when I can safely (using that term loosely) bump it up for more gains in this short amount of time. If it was tren e I was taking then ok I would wait a lil bit. Ideal dose is seems to be 500 a week anyway. I’m up to 70mg a day right now halfway thru my 3rd week. I figure I’ll finish it off around this dose and maybe scale back the last few weeks if I start feeling bad.
Where did you hear 500mg of Tren is the ideal dosage?? There is no such thing as ideal dosage. People respond differently. But one thing is for certain: the more you take, the more your body has to process, the higher the risk of sides or health concerns/damage, and the more gear you will need in the future to make any gains. If you use half a gram now, you will need that much or more likely later. And again, once you hit a certain threshold of drugs in a blast you really can’t grow real muscle any faster that run, no matter how much more you blast above that level.

Quite literally, your bodybuilding drug use will be limited by how much your kidneys can take before they begin failing.

But have at.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
exactly this. Be weary of that caber dosage, it can come creeping with sides. You pinning tren ace IM or sub Q?
What would be a good caber dosage? I already have gyno from tren pills a long time ago. It never fully went away. Everywhere I’ve read says .25 EOD to combat/reverse gyno. Or at least help shrink it a lil bit.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Where did you hear 500mg of Tren is the ideal dosage?? There is no such thing as ideal dosage. People respond differently. But one thing is for certain: the more you take, the more your body has to process, the higher the risk of sides or health concerns/damage, and the more gear you will need in the future to make any gains. If you use half a gram now, you will need that much or more likely later. And again, once you hit a certain threshold of drugs in a blast you really can’t grow real muscle any faster that run, no matter how much more you blast above that level.

Quite literally, your bodybuilding drug use will be limited by how much your kidneys can take before they begin failing.

But have at.
Many MANY different sites and forums and ppl have said 500 was around where you get the best results. But again I started at 300. No sides. Feel great. I’m at 500 now and not planning to go any higher and still zero sides. No tren dick. No anger. And I have a history of anger issues. That was in my younger immature days tho. And I’m not planning to continue to use gear. After this I would probably only run low dose test to cruise.

I appreciate your input but you should already know by now ppl are gonna do what they wanna do no matter what. I was content on getting to around 500 as long as there was no sides and unless that changes then I’m gonna continue at 500 for the next 4 weeks. Again… thank you for your concern but everyone is different and I know my body well enough to know to stop if something doesn’t feel right. We all know the risks that come along with gear.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Ok after thinking about it more im gonna take back all of that and im gonna go back down to 300mg a week. Sorry it’s late and I’ve been at work for 12 hours and minimal sleep. You’re right tho. There’s need for me to go crazy at 500 a week. Especially since I’m already seeing results.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😂😂😂 glad you got there in the end bro.

hyde is of course correct, ideal doses don’t exist, there may be doses where more people respond well (in the same way as there are doses where for many sides start to negatively impact too much) but it varies so damn much.

the key is finding whatever dosage for you allows you to progress at an optimal rate whilst maintaining reasonable health (which will also play a big part in progress).

as said above, there is a rate limiting factor on muscle growth, when you are growing at the maximum levels your body can manage then the extra drugs just add extra sides.

think of it like paying for a whore for an hour, you may be able to cum a couple of times in that hour for example, so clearly you want things to move fast enough so you get your two orgasms and maximise the pleasure, but when you’ve cum twice what’s the point in her continuing to yank ya shank 🤷 you physically can’t cum again in the time you have left and sh1t will get sore the more she goes after it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok after thinking about it more im gonna take back all of that and im gonna go back down to 300mg a week. Sorry it’s late and I’ve been at work for 12 hours and minimal sleep. You’re right tho. There’s need for me to go crazy at 500 a week. Especially since I’m already seeing results.
I’m not saying don’t take 500. I love gear and I believe in personal choice and responsibility. But I am saying don’t take 500mg yet right away when 300mg already has you kicking ass and taking names. You might just get everything you could hope for on less drugs, saving you money, side effects & health.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I’m not saying don’t take 500. I love gear and I believe in personal choice and responsibility. But I am saying don’t take 500mg yet right away when 300mg already has you kicking ass and taking names. You might just get everything you could hope for on less drugs, saving you money, side effects & health.
I appreciate it. I was being irrational. Lol. I weighed myself today and I’m up 10lbs now. Diets been on point and I been eating a lot. And going hard in the gym. Any advice on the caber? Im taking .25 M-W-F. I’m trying to shrink the pre existing gyno I have. Thanks.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
glad you got there in the end bro.

think of it like paying for a whore for an hour, you may be able to cum a couple of times in that hour for example, so clearly you want things to move fast enough so you get your two orgasms and maximise the pleasure, but when you’ve cum twice what’s the point in her continuing to yank ya shank 🤷 you physically can’t cum again in the time you have left and sh1t will get sore the more she goes after it.
Ok now THAT makes complete sense! Lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate it. I was being irrational. Lol. I weighed myself today and I’m up 10lbs now. Diets been on point and I been eating a lot. And going hard in the gym. Any advice on the caber? Im taking .25 M-W-F. I’m trying to shrink the pre existing gyno I have. Thanks.
Again user dependent. For example: I ran tren/test/trest @ 300mg each and was using .25 every 3 days. About a month in I experienced some sides but the intent for taking caber justified it. With caber less is best, especially with the slow titration it takes a little bit to build then equally slow to taper. Just keep an eye out. Don’t hallucinate lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It significantly lowers prolactin for 4-5 days. On 400mg Dienelone Enanthate I needed 0.5mg once every 6-7 days, and on 500mg I needed it every 4-5. I’m very sensitive to prolactin. You may need little to none.

Cabergoline actually has a lifetime exposure limit they’ve proved won’t remodel the heart, provided you stay in that limit. I want to say like 300 total mg over the years. So if you use it responsibly like we’re discussing in doses of 0.25-0.5mg at a time only on 19-Nors you’re going to be fine.

Also, caber lowers blood pressure. This is generally desirable when on 19-Nors that raise bp, but it’s worth being aware of if you are also using other things like bp meds, tadalafil, nitrates.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
It significantly lowers prolactin for 4-5 days. On 400mg Dienelone Enanthate I needed 0.5mg once every 6-7 days, and on 500mg I needed it every 4-5. I’m very sensitive to prolactin. You may need little to none.

Cabergoline actually has a lifetime exposure limit they’ve proved won’t remodel the heart, provided you stay in that limit. I want to say like 300 total mg over the years. So if you use it responsibly like we’re discussing in doses of 0.25-0.5mg at a time only on 19-Nors you’re going to be fine.

Also, caber lowers blood pressure. This is generally desirable when on 19-Nors that raise bp, but it’s worth being aware of if you are also using other things like bp meds, tadalafil, nitrates.
Ok thanks. I think I’m good with my dosing then. I also have arimidex. Is that pointless to take also right now since my test dose is only 250mg a week anyway?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. I think I’m good with my dosing then. I also have arimidex. Is that pointless to take also right now since my test dose is only 250mg a week anyway?
Generally, yes - you want that estrogen present to get muscle growth with Tren. Estrogen and Tren equals hyooge gainz, no estrogen almost no growth, just shredding. This is part of why they add estradiol to cattle Tren pellets.

You shouldn’t have super high estro off that test dose, and as long as you are controlling prolactin you shouldn’t get gyno. If you didn’t have Caber/prolactin control, it would be a different story.

I would only use the arimidex if gyno was starting and you felt you were using totally sufficient prolactin control, AND you didn’t have tamoxifen or Raloxifene to use instead (for maximum growth & cholesterol health, blocking estrogen at the breast is ideal over systemically lowering e2 levels).

Last edited:
joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Generally, yes - you want that estrogen present to get muscle growth with Tren. Estrogen and Tren equals hyooge EAA, no estrogen almost no growth, just shredding. This is part of why they add estradiol to cattle Tren pellets.

You shouldn’t have super high estro off that test dose, and as long as you are controlling prolactin you shouldn’t get gyno. If you didn’t have Caber/prolactin control, it would be a different story.

I would only use the arimidex if gyno was starting and you felt you were using totally sufficient prolactin control, AND you didn’t have tamoxifen or Raloxifene to use instead (for maximum growth & cholesterol health, blocking estrogen at the breast is ideal over systemically lowering e2 levels).
Interesting stuff. I didn’t know any of that. Thanks again Hyde!

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Ok after reading up the side effects of caber I definitely am feeling some. Non stop gas all day long. My feet and ankles are swelling up from time to time and it’s tingly. Should I try to do .25 every 3 days now instead of every other day? Or just ride it out and deal with it?

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Ok after reading up the side effects of caber I definitely am feeling some. Non stop gas all day long. My feet and ankles are swelling up from time to time and it’s tingly. Should I try to do .25 every 3 days now instead of every other day? Or just ride it out and deal with it?

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what was informing that dosing for the caber bro? Did you know you had high prolactin or was it a rough guess?

unless you know that you had high prolactin I’d definitely drop that dose down, as with all drugs the dose requirements are really individual but personally I use 0.25 once a week on 600ng tren and that keeps me sorted (I get bloods to check where I’m at).

ideally get bloods so you aren’t guessing with this, if not an option then I’d drop the dose and monitor

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
what was informing that dosing for the caber bro? Did you know you had high prolactin or was it a rough guess?

unless you know that you had high prolactin I’d definitely drop that dose down, as with all drugs the dose requirements are really individual but personally I use 0.25 once a week on 600ng tren and that keeps me sorted (I get bloods to check where I’m at).

ideally get bloods so you aren’t guessing with this, if not an option then I’d drop the dose and monitor
It was a rough guess based off other ppls “suggestions” on how to combat and shrink existing gyno. It’s pretty noticeable especially now since my body fat is so low.

Last 5 hours I had pretty bad abdominal pain. I could barely work and was about to just go home (I work 3rd shift). It’s finally subsided for the most part. I’m definitely dropping the dose down. This weird tingling feeling in my feet and hands and now this crazy stomach pains. Yea no thanks. I can deal with a lot of pain but this stomach pain has made me not be able to eat.

I will definitely schedule a doctor appt ASAP. I can safely tell them I’m on gear right? I don’t actually have a primary physician but I do have insurance. I’ve just never gone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was a rough guess based off other ppls “suggestions” on how to combat and shrink existing gyno. It’s pretty noticeable especially now since my body fat is so low.

Last 5 hours I had pretty bad abdominal pain. I could barely work and was about to just go home (I work 3rd shift). It’s finally subsided for the most part. I’m definitely dropping the dose down. This weird tingling feeling in my feet and hands and now this crazy stomach pains. Yea no thanks. I can deal with a lot of pain but this stomach pain has made me not be able to eat.

I will definitely schedule a doctor appt ASAP. I can safely tell them I’m on gear right? I don’t actually have a primary physician but I do have insurance. I’ve just never gone.
they have a duty of care to treat you properly regardless of your lifestyle choices.

bloods (estro and prolactin especially) would be by far the easiest way to know where you are at. My guess is you simply don’t need that amount of caber. Hyde uses less and he’s prone to high prolactin 🤷

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
they have a duty of care to treat you properly regardless of your lifestyle choices.

bloods (estro and prolactin especially) would be by far the easiest way to know where you are at. My guess is you simply don’t need that amount of caber. Hyde uses less and he’s prone to high prolactin 🤷
Ok. Definitely gonna just tone down the dose then. Thanks for the reply.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My position on ancillaries is use what you find you need. I prefer them a bit more reactively if I don’t really already KNOW what I need. Otherwise you can end up with way more of X and sides than needed.

You aren’t going to shrink that gyno longterm with Caber. Get it cut out for $6k when you can take a few weeks off lifting and labor. Speaking from experience.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
My position on ancillaries is use what you find you need. I prefer them a bit more reactively if I don’t really already KNOW what I need. Otherwise you can end up with way more of X and sides than needed.

You aren’t going to shrink that gyno longterm with Caber. Get it cut out for $6k when you can take a few weeks off lifting and labor. Speaking from experience.
Sadly I’ve read that also. Surgery is the only way to get rid of gyno. Definitely gonna look into that after this cycle.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sadly I’ve read that also. Surgery is the only way to get rid of gyno. Definitely gonna look into that after this cycle.
Please reach out to me when considering Dr for surgery. My guy in NY is absolutely amazing and best price. I've had people fly in from allover the world to see him and the costs of surgery plus travel and hotel is still cheaper than other Dr's and his work is one of a kind. . Just PM me when ready.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Here’s an update. 6 full weeks now of tren at 300 a week. Up 15 lbs and even though I haven’t officially measured I know my body and I’m sure I’m around 7-8 percent bf. I feel great! Sex drive is thru the roof. No sleep or anger issues. Making all kinds of PRs in the gym. I can’t believe I’ve been too sacred to take tren until now. At 40 years old I look and feel better than I EVER have. That’s all. Have a great day.