Test/Tren cycle advice.

pizzajet77

Awards
Hello all. New to this forum and just looking to get some insight. I am not new to AAS’s. Brief history; about 6 years ago I ran a few cycles. First: Test E 500mg weekly 12 weeks. Second Test E 500mg/Var 50mg ed 12 weeks, var last 6 weeks. Third: Tren 350mg by itself 10 weeks. i know I was young and dumb but it gave amazing results.
I took 5 years off I had a life threatening accident which involved 7 surgeries in 3 years. The last 18 months I’ve been back at it. My first cycle was Test E 500mg 12 weeks. And my last cycle was Test E 500mg and Deca 500mg 12 weeks.
I am looking to hop on tren as I loved it so much. I know a lot of people believe you need more test then tren but I plan on running 250mg/week of test e and 200-350mg Tren ace/week. I will start low at 200mg with the tren to see about the sides. I am currently 6’3 225 lbs at 12-14% bf. Major lifts: Bench 405 x8 Squat 500 x8 Deadlift 585 x8. I am currently eating a very clean 3600 calories. I Plan to drop it to around 3000-3200 on cycle as I want to lose some bf, maybe a recomp. As i stated before the only tren cycle I ran was by itself so I don’t have a ton of knowledge on it. What do I need to run with it? I currently have adex and letro on hand. Do I need caber or will keeping my estrogen in check keep my progesterone in check? Also what can I expect from this cycle? Can I expect more from it now that I’m running it with Test E instead of just tren by itself? Is there anything else that I need to have on hand during the cycle? I am not an expert like many people on here but I do have a cycle history and I’m not a complete idiot I just need some guidance please. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

pheeroni

Awards
Hello all. New to this forum and just looking to get some insight. I am not new to AAS’s. Brief history; about 6 years ago I ran a few cycles. First: Test E 500mg weekly 12 weeks. Second Test E 500mg/Var 50mg ed 12 weeks, var last 6 weeks. Third: Tren 350mg by itself 10 weeks. i know I was young and dumb but it gave amazing results.
I took 5 years off I had a life threatening accident which involved 7 surgeries in 3 years. The last 18 months I’ve been back at it. My first cycle was Test E 500mg 12 weeks. And my last cycle was Test E 500mg and Deca 500mg 12 weeks.
I am looking to hop on tren as I loved it so much. I know a lot of people believe you need more test then tren but I plan on running 250mg/week of test e and 200-350mg Tren ace/week. I will start low at 200mg with the tren to see about the sides. I am currently 6’3 225 lbs at 12-14% bf. Major lifts: Bench 405 x8 Squat 500 x8 Deadlift 585 x8. I am currently eating a very clean 3600 calories. I Plan to drop it to around 3000-3200 on cycle as I want to lose some bf, maybe a recomp. As i stated before the only tren cycle I ran was by itself so I don’t have a ton of knowledge on it. What do I need to run with it? I currently have adex and letro on hand. Do I need caber or will keeping my estrogen in check keep my progesterone in check? Also what can I expect from this cycle? Can I expect more from it now that I’m running it with Test E instead of just tren by itself? Is there anything else that I need to have on hand during the cycle? I am not an expert like many people on here but I do have a cycle history and I’m not a complete idiot I just need some guidance please. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Yea, we're young once and do shitton and still good great result. I did 500 mg test/300 mg tren 2/3 year ago and the result is insane. Now i know tren is having more affinity than test and by doing test higher than tren lead to greater risk and in the long run you didnt want that.

Some people still run test higher than tren and having no/low sides. In any case, you should listen to your body and do bloodwork to know thing goes wrong. Also if you're not sure, you should choose shorter ester so you could adjust quickly. Also, having cycle support and supplements wont hurt.

Cheers

delco

Awards
Now i know tren is having more affinity than test and by doing test higher than tren lead to greater risk and in the long run you didnt want that.
This is the first I've heard of it. Can you explain this more?

pheeroni

Awards
This is the first I've heard of it. Can you explain this more?
Tren bind androgenic receptors more than test, so higher test only leads to more sides. You use test on tren just for bases, since tren is prolactine based and have no role in male physiology

Last edited:

delco

Awards
So if I had planned, 250 test e + 200 or 150 tren e, what would be a better ratio, for instance?

pheeroni

Awards
So if I had planned, 250 test e + 200 or 150 tren e, what would be a better ratio, for instance?
I usually go with 200-250 test + 200-300 tren, depend on my body responses, might ramp it up if i can tolerate it. I personally think <200 mg tren is a waste and not worth the risk, it's an potent anabolic with serious risk. Better run proper cycle than having a cycle with mediocre result and risking the sides.

Other might have different view, since there's many more experienced member you should wait for them answer your question.

Cheers

delco

Awards
Interesting. Without any tren experience, I have to rely on other posts about the dosage. Of course, a lot of guys are dosing (everything) much higher than I'm willing to, but it's hard to know whether 150 or 200 is a solid low dose.

pheeroni

Awards
Interesting. Without any tren experience, I have to rely on other posts about the dosage. Of course, a lot of guys are dosing (everything) much higher than I'm willing to, but it's hard to know whether 150 or 200 is a solid low dose.
It's solid, tren's anabolic ratio is five times testosterone so by paper 150 mgs of tren is equal 750 mg testosterone, which is hefty. You're bound to see result, but surely below proper dose. You can pick many other substistute with proper dose and get same result if not better

Suryaksh

Awards
I am planning the similar cycle if you have run it how was your result