Test to Trest Ace ratio during cycle

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys, planning my next cycle slowly to be contest ready for end of April/start of May. I have question for more experienced guys.
How much of each of these two supstances did you ran during your cycle? Should I go with lower Test while I'm taking Trest?
@Mathb33 @Hyde You two are my go to guru's 😅

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You won’t like my answer 😂 i think trest is one of the worst injectable there is for bodybuilding.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used test and trest many times in different ratios and all 3 methods and I feel they are best kept apart. For me personally I could not find any ratio of the two that was superior to either separately.

If I had to choose one for the rest of my life it would be trest.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used test and trest many times in different ratios and all 3 methods and I feel they are best kept apart. For me personally I could not find any ratio of the two that was superior to either separately.

If I had to choose one for the rest of my life it would be trest.
From my understanding it could be a good kickstarter of the cycle, but I'll have to think more about that since it's getting harder to find legit Trest (at least injectable)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From my understanding it could be a good kickstarter of the cycle, but I'll have to think more about that since it's getting harder to find legit Trest (at least injectable)
getting harder? there hasnt been any good trest around in a while. also, would be interested in the reasons math don't like it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
getting harder? there hasnt been any good trest around in a while. also, would be interested in the reasons math don't like it.
Well my source has it STILL, but, legitimacy of that lab is under question for a few months now...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Subd to learn

scuncknuts

Awards
No test with trest, you could stack something dry like Masterson or superdrol is best for me. TRest should be a short cycle, the gains are crazy but the estrogen is too. Double your normal ai dose

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No test with trest, you could stack something dry like Masterson or superdrol is best for me. TRest should be a short cycle, the gains are crazy but the estrogen is too. Double your normal ai dose
I don't mind high estrogen, in fact, I like igf spike from it, and I don't seem to have any problems even without AI

scuncknuts

Awards
I don't mind high estrogen, in fact, I like igf spike from it, and I don't seem to have any problems even without AI
if you dont have problems with estrogen just keep cycling and you will
unless you get gyno surgery