Test to tren ratio and dosage

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to start a tren test cycle I'm currently on 110 mgs of test a week on trt. Would this dose be good and add 200 of tren? Or would I run them higher. And should I run tren higher or test higher, I've seen alot of contradictions on this. Also would three weeks of tren ace show any results? Thank you!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had the best runs on tren when I kept my test at a TRT level dose (it greatly minimizes side effects). I do not recommend raising your test levels. Have you run tren before? How many cycles have you done in the past?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have had the best runs on tren when I kept my test at a TRT level dose (it greatly minimizes side effects). I do not recommend raising your test levels. Have you run tren before? How many cycles have you done in the past?
Once and I've ran two cycles test and dbol and test, tren and dbol

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool you will get great results with 200mg of tren ace per week then. Highest I'd go is 350mg week and I've done plenty of cycles. But yes, keep test dose low, where it is. I rarely get any sides when I run it like that, same with others.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool you will get great results with 200mg of tren ace per week then. Highest I'd go is 350mg week and I've done plenty of cycles. But yes, keep test dose low, where it is. I rarely get any sides when I run it like that, same with others.
Thank you, I know I'd never go over 300-400 l. I'll probably run it for two weeks with what I have now as idk if it's legit or not and see. And stop for two weeks to get bloods. And also stop the whinny in two weeks because it's from the same source and I want to see if it's real. I have some coming from another source now as well. So after my bloods I can decide which one to run. And my trt dose is 160 mgs every ten days I did a, shot of 200 mgs and 100 of tren ace last night after a couple responses on here and some searching. But I will just test these for legitimacy for just, two weeks instead of three so my bloods are normal. I'll just do my normal trt shot in ten days and one slightly lower the ten after that

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
P. S. I love your name and pic

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not go above 400. Keeping it lower and you might not get night sweats. I think 200 is minimum else you might as well run something milder. Test i think should be around 200 depending on your natural test levels.

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
100-200 test is great, start tren low (150/200ish) and ramp it up if you don't notice sides. Over 300 tren it's good to add a DHT like masteron or halotestin. For me personally it's not so much about ratio because over 200 test I start getting a lot of sides on a tren cycle namely sweating and annoyingly high sex drive.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100-200 test is great, start tren low (150/200ish) and ramp it up if you don't notice sides. Over 300 tren it's good to add a DHT like masteron or halotestin. For me personally it's not so much about ratio because over 200 test I start getting a lot of sides on a tren cycle namely sweating and annoyingly high sex drive.
I get ultra high sex drive on tren alone (with a TRT dose of test), it's intense!

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no sex drive at all.. Just got my bloods back from doctor test at 460 on trt dose so that's why I doubled it. And my estradiol is at 130....

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 0 sex drive at all right now.
I think that's typical and my reaction to tren is less typical. Some people claim the insane sex drive is from taking prami alongside it but I've taken prami before with NPP and it was not the same. Curious how tren effects my drive so much. Last time I ran tren, my package got chaffed, it was no good!

Are you finding it better now with higher dosed test?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that's typical and my reaction to tren is less typical. Some people claim the insane sex drive is from taking prami alongside it but I've taken prami before with NPP and it was not the same. Curious how tren effects my drive so much. Last time I ran tren, my package got chaffed, it was no good!

I just started and no i feel no difference at all yet. Morning wood was more solid

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
I have no sex drive at all.. Just got my bloods back from doctor test at 460 on trt dose so that's why I doubled it. And my estradiol is at 130....
Those are high estradiol levels, about what mine were when I was using 300mg test e/week year round with no AI. I also used masteron alongside though so it wasn't visible that my levels were that high. Not to push more drugs on you but a little DHT type compound like masteron may do you well.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are high estradiol levels, about what mine were when I was using 300mg test e/week year round with no AI. I also used masteron alongside though so it wasn't visible that my levels were that high. Not to push more drugs on you but a little DHT type compound like masteron may do you well.
How much mast would help

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I never noticed anything with caber/prami and I've never needed it. I guess some people just get it and some dont. Tren is tricky, one minute your mode changes from the man to the depressed. Deca never made me horny tho

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never noticed anything with caber/prami and I've never needed it. I guess some people just get it and some dont. Tren is tricky, one minute your mode changes from the man to the depressed. Deca never made me horny tho
I've been unbelievably depressed on this cycle. Like suicially. But I'm also facing prison time and am unable to see my child so that could contribute. Probably the worst possible time someone could run tren..

Deadlifter99

Deadlifter99

Awards
I've been unbelievably depressed on this cycle. Like suicially. But I'm also facing prison time and am unable to see my child so that could contribute. Probably the worst possible time someone could run tren..
Really sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time man. I wouldn't be able to handle tren under circumstances like that personally, that I know I can say. As far as masteron dose it's kind of dependent on the person. For me if combined test and mast is more than tren I'm usually ok. Most of the time I do 3:2:2 ratio of test tren mast. Once I did 150/450/150 (test/tren/mast) and that ratio gave me a lot of sides.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah man terrible combination.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same with deca, it actually makes me feel depressed and it takes many weeks post cycle to feel normal again. I don't run it anymore. Tren on the other hand, for me, never makes me feel bad. I feel amped and great and horny all the time on it. Never angry or ragey or depressed. It's my favorite steroid.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Your sub conscious knows best. I wouldn’t f@ck with tren when your publicly speaking about depression and suicidal thoughts. Also the whole “two week” experiment is a waste of time!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same with deca, it actually makes me feel depressed and it takes many weeks post cycle to feel normal again. I don't run it anymore. Tren on the other hand, for me, never makes me feel bad. I feel amped and great and horny all the time on it. Never angry or ragey or depressed. It's my favorite steroid.

Its the other way for me but its easy to claim its the compound when its the dosage. Often deca is dosed much higher and i feel relatively safe with both as long as they're dosed a bit lower. Of course after a few cycles you almost have to increase dosages to see difference and i also feel tolerance is much higher with the sides when you've used it before.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
DK0313 Anabolics 15
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8
louis19 Anabolics 0