Test superdrol and anadrol

gregory

gregory

Awards
I want to start a cycles with 500 test from pharmacy and superdrol (I want to fine a good one GPL I think is good but I can't find stock ) I have use before 5-6 years superdrol from hard Rock Brand is amazing expect legancy . And I have anadrol from pharmacy 50mg 25 tables

Cycle length 1-15
1-12 500 test per week 2*250
1-3 superdrol 10 mg 3 times per day
4-6 75mg anadrol
Arimidex 0.5 every 3 days
Prami on hand
Neurobion b12 b6 daily for prolactin
12-15 250 mg test once per week and maybe use some winstrl and clen that I have it stock

Pct after blood work 3 weeks after last pin probably
1-6 weks
1-2 weeks 1750 HCG 3 times per week
With 20mg nolva
2-4 clomid 100 per day with 20 nolva
4-5 50 clomid 10 nolva
5-6 25 clomid 10 nolva

I am 1.91 cm and 95 kg about 15 16% bf
27 years old
My correct stats bis after one month training (i have a break 6 months of training )
Bench incline 40 kg DB per hand total 80kg 10reps for 5 sets tempo is 2010
Dead lift 100 kg 10 reps 5 sets
Squat 100 kg 5 sets 10 reps
Military press 50 kg 10 reps 5 sets

Calories and about 2500 180 protn250 carbs 70 fats

I want most possible huge Lean bulk ! Any opinions?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow! That’s cool, I didn’t know Dr’s prescribed that?! Can’t wait to ask my Dr now😬
LOL.

Good luck with that.
It was years ago, ... And that Dr and I had a relationship that is very rare with Drs today.

... It is still approved for Anemia, though.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.

Good luck with that.
It was years ago, ... And that Dr and I had a relationship that is very rare with Drs today.

... It is still approved for Anemia, though.
lol, thanks :)

My relationship with my Dr is ok I guess but it seems like he don’t give a fvck about what he gives you so next visit (won’t be for a few months since I just started trt) I’ll ask him for Anavar. Friend of mine gets Winny from his Dr so worst case I try his Dr.

gregory

gregory

Awards
Wow! That is a very strong cycle! Wish you good luck! Been fucking around with that blood flow restriction training for arms and it’s the fucking business! You should give it a try and see what you do.
What is your opinion about dosage cycle length etc ? I want lean bulk but many kg of meat 😂 opinions about superdrol brand that i will be buy ? Calories is good ? I want enormous legs ,chest and shoulders

gregory

gregory

Awards
I want opinions etc from users to do all correct i don't plan to do ass cycle again after that

NysJM

Awards
That’s a harsh cycle man. Definitely throw in some tudca and Nac for cheap supports. Definitely think you’d be better off superdrol 1-3 and anadrol 9-12. Give your liver a little break

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s a harsh cycle man. Definitely throw in some tudca and Nac for cheap supports. Definitely think you’d be better off superdrol 1-3 and anadrol 9-12. Give your liver a little break
Yeah, I'd definitely use NAC and TUDCA. That's a HARSH cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I were you od cut out the anadrol and increase the superdrol to 4 weeks. If you start anadrol you going to need about a week for it to build up but the superdrol will already be running in your system

gregory

gregory

Awards
If I were you od cut out the anadrol and increase the superdrol to 4 weeks. If you start anadrol you going to need about a week for it to build up but the superdrol will already be running in your system
I have cycle support . Anadrol has already stock and test i buy only superdrol one bottle at 30 mg is for 20 days ! I dont want to spend more money what is your opinions of group ? I want opinions

gregory

gregory

Awards
How is my cycle plan for my target ? And pct is good ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have cycle support . Anadrol has already stock and test i buy only superdrol one bottle at 30 mg is for 20 days ! I dont want to spend more money what is your opinions of group ? I want opinions
ok I didnt realize you had only 20days of superdrol on that case I'd switch anadrol. T sdrol is a bit stronger so you wont get let down going from a strong compound to a weaker one

gregory

gregory

Awards
Yes but week 3 test kick in so 4 week I have high level of test with anadrol. Or I can start with anadrol . Is not a problem! I found branw nutrition stock is good Brand ?

My cycle plan and pct looks good?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes but week 3 test kick in so 4 week I have high level of test with anadrol. Or I can start with anadrol . Is not a problem! I found branw nutrition stock is good Brand ?

My cycle plan and pct looks good?
Support supps and pct look good.

I would start with superdrol that just use test till you plateau then you can use the anadrol to push you past that plateu

gregory

gregory

Awards
I want to do the perfect cycle and the best possible pct! That's I ask for opinions! When I start I send photos and review.... I found hero nutrition superdrol form bodysh@@@ one good site from Europe
And I don't think other cycle.. if I have more money i will add eq but nevermind.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cycle is too long. This will make full recovery harder.

You have 15 weeks plus 2 weeks for test to clear - you have a 17-week cycle.

Run test for 10-12 weeks. With 2 weeks to clear that’s 12-14 weeks. Superdrol for first 3 weeks and Anadrol or Winstrol last 4 weeks is how I would do it based on what you have.

Also, Clomid dose only needs to be 25mg. 50mg at most. Nolva 20mg. And you don’t need both. I like Nolva because it helps prevent rebound gyno.

gregory

gregory

Awards
Cycle is too long. This will make full recovery harder.

You have 15 weeks plus 2 weeks for test to clear - you have a 17-week cycle.

Run test for 10-12 weeks. With 2 weeks to clear that’s 12-14 weeks. Superdrol for first 3 weeks and Anadrol or Winstrol last 4 weeks is how I would do it based on what you have.

Also, Clomid dose only needs to be 25mg. 50mg at most. Nolva 20mg. And you don’t need both. I like Nolva because it helps prevent rebound gyno.
Pct without HCG and clomid is impossible I think . I want only one cycle not run again cycle k can't find good superdrol ....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pct without HCG and clomid is impossible I think . I want only one cycle not run again cycle k can't find good superdrol ....
HCG should be blasted the last two weeks of the cycle while esters clear (the time no more injections are happening), THEN you begin your SERM PCT like Clomid.

Or preferably, you take a very small amount of HCG through the entire cycle, 500iu each week. So your testicles never shrink to begin with.

Reactions: UNX
gregory

gregory

Awards
HCG should be blasted the last two weeks of the cycle while esters clear (the time no more injections are happening), THEN you begin your SERM PCT like Clomid.

Or preferably, you take a very small amount of HCG through the entire cycle, 500iu each week. So your testicles never shrink to begin with.
Ok thank you very much I don't start yet because of virus I can't find seller and open gym...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

More like 5-6 weeks if you want to do it correctly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More like 5-6 weeks if you want to do it correctly.
If you want to do it right, IMO you really wanna take it from the start in low doses. I’ve done it both ways (taking it last 6 weeks, & also throughout) and there was no comparison in how much easier recovery was just keeping my nuts from ever atrophying.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want to do it right, IMO you really wanna take it from the start in low doses. I’ve done it both ways (taking it last 6 weeks, & also throughout) and there was no comparison in how much easier recovery was just keeping my nuts from ever atrophying.
Completely agree using from the start, but you wanna all esters completely cleared. Ie 5-6 half lifes.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
30mg a day is a lot of sdrol bro. Don’t see people go above 20 often and those that do normally drop back down.

unless you’ve run it at that before I’d stick at 20mg for 4 weeks

gregory

gregory

Awards
Such overkill it’s not even funny
What is overkill??? I run hard roxk superdrol before some years at 30 is perfect!! Maybe 200 300 tren e week is perfect for this cycle

gregory

gregory

Awards
My pct protocol is... After 3 weeks i do labs to see my hormones levels if is clear my system
Pct after blood work 3 weeks after last pin probably
1-6 weks
1-2 weeks 1750 HCG 3 times per week
With 20mg nolva
2-4 clomid 100 per day with 20 nolva
4-5 50 clomid 10 nolva
5-6 25 clomid 10 nolva