Test+SD= AI?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting low dose test (200mg, maybe for ever) and will kick start it with SD for 4 weeks.

My question is, do I need anastozol these weeks on SD?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SD won’t really change the fact you need or don’t need an AI. You gotta figure out if you need an AI on 200mg of test or not

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD won’t really change the fact you need or don’t need an AI. You gotta figure out if you need an AI on 200mg of test or not

Ok, I thought that maybe the SD would keep estro low and that’s why not needing a AI. I have 1mg anastoz, I used it before on injecting days, not sure if I need that much though, what you think?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, I thought that maybe the SD would keep estro low and that’s why not needing a AI. I have 1mg anastoz, I used it before on injecting days, not sure if I need that much though, what you think?
If anything it will make it higher. SD is a SHBG inhibitor, which means more free test, which means more estrogen. You might not need an Ai on 200mg test (most don't), but you just might need it with an DHT aas thrown in the mix.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If anything it will make it higher. SD is a SHBG inhibitor, which means more free test, which means more estrogen. You might not need an Ai on 200mg test (most don't), but you just might need it with an DHT aas thrown in the mix.
Cool, should I do the whole 1mg or try to split it?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting low dose test (200mg, maybe for ever) and will kick start it with SD for 4 weeks.

My question is, do I need anastozol these weeks on SD?
How old are you? I’m strictly asking out or curiosity, since you mentioned you might stay on forever. Even if your only 25 or something, I don’t think it’s anyone’s right to tell you what to do with your body.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? I’m strictly asking out or curiosity, since you mentioned you might stay on forever. Even if your only 25 or something, I don’t think it’s anyone’s right to tell you what to do with your body.
lol...this made me laugh.

anyone can tell anyone anything. but no one on here can make anyone do anything-only offer suggestions or criticism, you still have free will.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...this made me laugh.

anyone can tell anyone anything. but no one on here can make anyone do anything-only offer suggestions or criticism, you still have free will.
Well of course we can tell people anything and people can do anything. It seems like a good portion of people getting into PED’s now days can listen to all the advice in the world, and in the end they’ll just do what they wanted to do in the first place. But the messages get through to some.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol, I’m 41, time flies by too fast...

you have the right to ask, it’s a lot of kids around that have no idea what they are doing.

I figured I would go on trt in the future, felt that today was a good day to start.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, ... I wouldn't use it at all bc I know my body. But if I didn't know, I would take a low dose eod. Split the 1mg in 4 ways and take that 3 x a week.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, ... I wouldn't use it at all bc I know my body. But if I didn't know, I would take a low dose eod. Split the 1mg in 4 ways and take that 3 x a week.
Ok, last time I used test at 200mg I took 1 pill on injection day only, my estro level was 20 then so that was I was planning to do after I was done with the SD until I do bloods in a few months. Wasn’t sure how to dose it, if at all, on SD. Maybe I should do what you recommend during the SD run.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool, should I do the whole 1mg or try to split it?
1mg for most people is WAYYYY too much on 200mg of test. Most people wouldn’t even need an AI on that dose of test and the few people who would need an AI would probably need a dose like .25mg or something... are you pinning once or twice a week?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1mg for most people is WAYYYY too much on 200mg of test. Most people wouldn’t even need an AI on that dose of test and the few people who would need an AI would probably need a dose like .25mg or something... are you pinning once or twice a week?
Once a week. When I was on that dose before my estro was 20 and test in the low 900’s. I don’t think I ever went without a AI, my Dr said my levels was good so we kept it with that protocol (1 shot of 200mg week and 1mg anastozole on injection day).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Once a week. When I was on that dose before my estro was 20 and test in the low 900’s. I don’t think I ever went without a AI, my Dr said my levels was good so we kept it with that protocol (1 shot of 200mg week and 1mg anastozole on injection day).
Damn that’s unlucky.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol, why?
Well I mean it’s not the best thing to be needing an AI on trt dose.. especially 1mg a week. It’s not the end of the world I just wouldn’t like the idea of needing an ai for the rest of my life. If I was you I’d switch to aromasin if you’re staying on for life. It’s healthier than aromidex

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You ever think of just using 50mg of proviron daily?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I mean it’s not the best thing to be needing an AI on trt dose.. especially 1mg a week. It’s not the end of the world I just wouldn’t like the idea of needing an ai for the rest of my life. If I was you I’d switch to aromasin if you’re staying on for life. It’s healthier than aromidex
Why is this? Lipids? I don't think I ever see aromasin prescribed over arimidex so it may be hard to convince a doctor to give you a script for that over adex.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why is this? Lipids? I don't think I ever see aromasin prescribed over arimidex so it may be hard to convince a doctor to give you a script for that over adex.
It’s a good point tho that doctors always prescribe arimidex and I don’t know why haha.. I like arimidex too Im not against it it’s a great drug to use during cycles.. I just don’t get why doctors are not prescribing aromasin... you got a great point there

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a good point tho that doctors always prescribe arimidex and I don’t know why haha.. I like arimidex too Im not against it it’s a great drug to use during cycles.. I just don’t get why doctors are not prescribing aromasin... you got a great point there
My doctor calls aromasin the baby AI. He says Adex is the middleweight and letro is the heavyweight. I was under the impression that lipids get worse as estro goes down, no matter what the AI is. So is there a difference between aromasin and adex simply because aromasin is suicidal and Adex just blocks the enzyme? Or is it because Adex may be a stronger AI?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have Dr that’s great and is open for suggestions so as long as it’s possible to get a script for it I think I can get it, I will ask for Aromasin instead next time I see him. Can I get Proviron from a Dr? If that’s the case I will ask for it, I have a friend/client that got winny from his Dr so I’ll see if can get that as well

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have Dr that’s great and is open for suggestions so as long as it’s possible to get a script for it I think I can get it, I will ask for Aromasin instead next time I see him. Can I get Proviron from a Dr? If that’s the case I will ask for it, I have a friend/client that got winny from his Dr so I’ll see if can get that as well
Yes you can get proviron from doctor. If he’s not open to it get it anyway. It’s like the icing on the cake to any cycle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well of course we can tell people anything and people can do anything. It seems like a good portion of people getting into PED’s now days can listen to all the advice in the world, and in the end they’ll just do what they wanted to do in the first place. But the messages get through to some.

Thats one of the reasons Ive stopped writing lengthy responses to questions. Some guys want to argue their case about their decision...and lets be honest, over the years, we have heard some really stupid decisions. Its like trying to talk a jumper down from a ledge...not all..some guys are cool are respect the advice, but some newbies that have never ran a cycle, but have read a bunch of stuff online, seem to know it all. That being said, we've all been stupid in this game at least once, and we learned from our stupidity and now can help other guys from maybe not being so stupid...lol.