Test results of Brawn Epistane

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried a couple of different brands of epistane and never got much from it. Brawn and havoc. Don't think it was bunk but recon I was a non responder which apparently was a theory going about at the time.

My first cycle ever was CEL halodrol and results were amazing, the other most effective cycle I ever did was megavol, can't remember the brand. At least as far as muscle building.

Based on this post I may give brawn halodrol a go at some point since they do at least seem to be using the proper compounds.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried a couple of different brands of epistane and never got much from it. Brawn and havoc. Don't think it was bunk but recon I was a non responder which apparently was a theory going about at the time.

My first cycle ever was CEL halodrol and results were amazing, the other most effective cycle I ever did was megavol, can't remember the brand. At least as far as muscle building.

Based on this post I may give brawn halodrol a go at some point since they do at least seem to be using the proper compounds.
Ran epistane in the past, got too strong too fast that it messed up my shoulder joints. A decade ago, I wasn't very wise.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pretty cool of you to get it tested and letting us all know

well atleast it had epistane in it @ 8mg lol

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I’ve heard of some folks not responding to it before, or getting nothing but sides (someone mentioned that earlier. Whoever it was I’m sorry man, horrible with names in real life and worse on here). I personally experienced the same thing as @ValiantThor08. Crazy strength gains that exasperated some knee issues. But, that was also mostly my fault. If I knew then what I (think) I know now.......

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah whilst not ideal I’m pleased with the result. As I believe some brands won’t have right compound or dose, it’s not like it’s regulated.