Test propionate combined with Enanthate

Robert124

Awards
Does anyone here combine both propionate and Enanthate in your trt?

Robert124

Awards
I was thinking one shot long life and two shots short life in between. I read somewhere this keeps test levels balanced. Could be wrong.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was thinking one shot long life and two shots short life in between. I read somewhere this keeps test levels balanced. Could be wrong.
Your overthinking it. Your body doesn't naturally produce steady levels of test, there's lots of ups and downs. 99% of ppl are fine on 1 shot a week trt. Most do 2x week to be safe.

No need to get all creative

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could use E for the first half of cycle and transition to P so that exogenous test clears faster and pct can start sooner. That is if you have both and want to use them up.

Test E is plenty stable at once or twice a week. It is also more soluble so the brews can be higher concentration and have less pip.

Test P is a pain: More PIP and usually lower concentrations so, larger injection volumes to get the same dose.

Robert124

Awards
You could use E for the first half of cycle and transition to P so that exogenous test clears faster and pct can start sooner. That is if you have both and want to use them up.

Test E is plenty stable at once or twice a week. It is also more soluble so the brews can be higher concentration and have less pip.

Test P is a pain: More PIP and usually lower concentrations so, larger injection volumes to get the same dose.
Thanks. I think I will just stay with E. I guess test p is more painful because it’s fast acting?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As Smont said you’re overthinking it if you want steady levels e or c twice a week will do and if you want perfectly balanced levels just to EOD. Your idea or injecting a longer ester and then a faster one after would actually do the opposite of what you’re thinking.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For TRT I see no point in doing that.
Is really propionate PIP that bad? I'm going to use it very soon for the first time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For TRT I see no point in doing that.
Is really propionate PIP that bad? I'm going to use it very soon for the first time.
Bad meaning it's sore the next day or 2. It's not going to cripple you. It may not hurt at all. I don't really notice much of a difference. Slightly worse for me. More of a annoying pain