Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test Prop, Winstrol, S23, Hexadrone

Hey guys,

A friend of mine threw me forty 50mg Winny caps the other day in return for a favor, so I figured I’d make a whole cycle of it and use it as a jump start. I wanted to log it because this is my first time running any of these orals and there aren't a whole lot of good logs anywhere on S23 or Hexadrone. S23 will be added in the week before I run out of Winstrol, Hexadrone will be added in the week before I run out of S23. I’m doing this because
1) Winstrol and S23 are both decently taxing on the liver from what I understand and Hexadrone is not. I’d like to run a lean bulk with DMZ and Msten in a couple months and want to give my liver a nice break first. The Hexadrone will count toward that break in my opinion.
2) Winstrol, S23 and Hexadrone are all new compounds to my body and I want to see how I react to each individually instead of stacking.

Some Info:
26 years old
6’1
214 lbs
Body fat % is 20ish

My goal is to shed the couple pounds of body fat I put on with my last bulk and then some. I’d like to get back down to 200 over the next 8 weeks, but if this cut turns into a solid recomp, I won’t complain. I tend to have no trouble putting on a bit of muscle and dropping weight at the same time with just Test and Ostarine alone so I’m excited to see how the Winny, S23 and Hexadrone treat me.

This will be my 4th or 5th full-length cycle.
I work for a supplement company that carries an array of SARMs and PHs/DS so I’ve run various compounds, but some of the runs I’ve cut short because I either didn’t like the compounds, or they worked too well and didn’t fit my goals at the time. In the past I’ve run a couple SARM stacks (KONG by Medfit-RX), YK-11, D-Nol, DMZ all by Medfit-RX, 11-oxo, and obviously SARMs stacked with Test.

I’m on HRT with Test and HCG so there will be no post cycle.

Cycle Layout - 9 Weeks:

Testosterone Propionate
140mg EOD, 420mg per week

Winstrol
100mg/day - 1 pre-workout, 1 evening
100 / 100 / 100

Kodiak Labz(Centurion) Ostarine
30mg/day - PWO
30 / 30 / 30 / 30

Medfit-RX Lucky Sarms (S23 and SR-9009)
30mg/day of each - 1 PWO, 1 evening
0 / 0 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 0 / 0 / 0

Medfit-RX Hexadrone
150mg/day - 1 PWO, 1 evening
0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 150 / 150 / 150 / 150

I’m also taking Kodiak Labz SR-9009, 50-75mg per day but I’ll be running out of that soon.

On Cycle:
Centurion Labz TUDCA
500mg/day - in between Winstrol doses to avoid affecting bio-availability

HCG
500iu twice a week

Anastrozole
0.5mg EOD

TUDCA is usually all I run for cycle support. I only ever run DHT and testosterone derivatives. Don’t like nandrolones/progestins. I’m planning to add in joint support and several grams of fish oil per day once I start to feel the Winny drying me out.

Diet and Training:
I’m dieting around 2,000 to 2,400 calories a day right now with one cheat day a week. I’m not super anal about calculations. I have a system of estimation that works for me. I adjust depending on rest days and cardio. 180-220g protein, the rest carbs and fats.

I train 4-5 days a week. 2 or 3 days on, 1 off and so on. I don’t do a ton of cardio, usually 10-15 minutes as a warm-up, sometimes more post-workout. Going to up it a bit for this cycle.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just save the ostarine.
Winny will way overpower it.
You won't even miss the osta

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was my 4th day. No real point in logging the first couple. Even the quickest orals for me usually take 5-7 days minimum to start kicking in.
Nothing noticeable the first two days. I forgot to weigh myself pre-cycle. I know I was weighing 217 last week. I weighed myself day 2 and was at 214.
Thursday was a rest day, I was out of town with the girl. Yesterday’s workout was decent - nothing out of the ordinary performance wise to note. 15 minutes of cardio and then hit back, shoulders and triceps.
The only thing I’m noticing is that I’m starting to dry out a little bit visually. Definitely holding less water, feeling slightly dehydrated - all to be expected. My mouth has been super dry regardless of how much water I drink and I’ve had a slight headache that’s started in the evenings the last few days.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test Prop, Winstrol, Ostarine & Hexadrone

IMG_2744.JPG

1st pic was taken exactly a week ago, the day before I began the cycle.

IMG_2796.JPG

2nd pic was taken today.
Already looking noticeably drier and fuller. Veins and separation are becoming more visible.

Today was day 6 with the Winny.
I haven’t noticed a whole lot in terms of performance yet, maybe some extra endurance. I felt like I was squeezing a couple extra reps out and recovering quicker between sets.

Today was the first day I noticed an increase in pumps. I hit back tonight and it was throbbing halfway through my workout. I felt like I could have gone all night if I wanted to though.

Nothing crazy to report but definitely no complaints yet. Feeling really good on this stuff so far.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. Does Medfit five you free compounds since you work for them bro?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t work for Medfit but the company I work for gives us free stuff to test every now and then. When I do pay I get it for wholesale price.

I just like Medfit as a company - they’re one of the most consistent and reliable companies we deal with. I’ve never had to question whether or not any of their stuff is bunk or inaccurate.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

By the way man, I saw in another thread you ran S23 at 30mg. I was thinking of throwing that dose into this cycle somewhere. I’ve heard it’s a good dry bulker and pretty similar to Winny. My boss swears by it but I’ve heard some good and some bad things. What did you think of it?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
By the way man, I saw in another thread you ran S23 at 30mg. I was thinking of throwing that dose into this cycle somewhere. I’ve heard it’s a good dry bulker and pretty similar to Winny. My boss swears by it but I’ve heard some good and some bad things. What did you think of it?
It is very powerful. Unlike most Sarms that take up to 4 weeks to feel I felt it the first week. I was using it on a cut and eating at way below my maintenance at 1300 calories a day, but I was still increasing the weight I was lifting with nearly every week by 10 or 20 pounds. I also typically lost muscle in cuts, but barely lost any with that compound. Take my opinion for what it is worrh though considering I was also using 3 other compounds with it at high dosages). Many users have reported liver issues with it including jaundice so if you do take it I advise taking at least 1000 mg TUDCA (I believe I used 1250 mg and my labs checked out gtg after cycle). I also used Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro which has 1000 mg NAC (it alone contains 250 mg TUDCA you would need). If you begin to see dark pee (I didn’t) discontinue as this is one of the first signs of liver issues.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is very powerful. Unlike most Sarms that take up to 4 weeks to feel I felt it the first week. I was using it on a cut and eating at way below my maintenance at 1300 calories a day, but I was still increasing the weight I was lifting with nearly every week by 10 or 20 pounds. I also typically lost muscle in cuts, but barely lost any with that compound. Take my opinion for what it is worrh though considering I was also using 3 other compounds with it at high dosages). Many users have reported liver issues with it including jaundice so if you do take it I advise taking at least 1000 mg TUDCA (I believe I used 1250 mg and my labs checked out gtg after cycle). I also used Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro which has 1000 mg NAC (it alone contains 250 mg TUDCA you would need). If you begin to see dark pee (I didn’t) discontinue as this is one of the first signs of liver issues.
Did you experience any shedding or hair loss? Based on what I’ve read, liver enzyme elevation and shedding aren’t uncommon. The logs were from years ago though, so there’s no way to really confirm what these guys were getting.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So I just found out today that I was wrong about the Winstrol dosage - the capsules I have are 50mg, not 25. I’ve been taking 100mg/day instead of 50 and didn’t even realize it which was a nice surprise. Definitey not upset about it. I’m gonna revise the Cycle Layout above to account for this.

Also, I’m probably gonna end up making another small change to it eventually. I got some S23 real cheap last night so I’m definitely throwing that in the mix at some point, I’m just not sure when. I’m thinking about adding either that or the Hexadrone in early to make this more interesting, but it’s only been 8 days. I’m trying to give the Winny enough time to show me what it’s capable of on its own before I add another compound in. This might end up being 12 weeks total.

Still taking 1 Winstrol 50mg, 2 Ostarine 15mg, 1-2 SR-9009 25mg pre-workout.
I’m keeping the Ostarine until I’m out of this bottle. I’ve always really liked this stuff for the nutrient partitioning and recovery aspects. The recovery is phenomenal. Endurance is great with it too until your tolerance goes up.

Today was Day 8

Weighed myself this morning and was still at 214, but I had just come off of a cheat day. I was looking and feeling really lean today - the veins and separation when I hit delts were disgusting.

Hit Chest, Shoulders and Tris this afternoon

10 min moderate cardio to warm up

Incline DB press
warm-up set
4 working sets of 8,8,5,5

Pec Deck Flyes

Shoulder Press supersetted with Reverse Pec Deck
warm-up set, each
3 working sets each to failure

Side Lateral Raises
light weight, high volume
4 sets to failure

Plate Loaded Dip Machine
3 sets and a dropset

Abs

There’s an undeniable increase in endurance with the Winny at this point but nothing too crazy yet. My workout was an hour and a half and I felt like I still had plenty in the tank at the end. No strength increase or anything else to note yet.

My right nip started to itch yesterday and that’s continued through today. I’m attributing that to dryness from the Winstrol though because there’s no way it could be estrogen or prolactin related - my sex drive has been through the roof the last 2 weeks and I’ve been feeling great emotionally. When my hormones start to get out of wack, sex drive, mood and energy are the first things to drop off for me days before any other side-effects occur. Just thought that was worth mentioning in case anyone else ever experiences that running Winny in a cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you experience any shedding or hair loss? Based on what I’ve read, liver enzyme elevation and shedding aren’t uncommon. The logs were from years ago though, so there’s no way to really confirm what these guys were getting.
I lost a small patch of hair on the back of my head which grew back after I discontinued the compound. Liver enzymes didn’t get too elevated, but was taking 1000 mg TUDCA and Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I lost a small patch of hair on the back of my head which grew back after I discontinued the compound. Liver enzymes didn’t get too elevated, but was taking 1000 mg TUDCA and Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro.
Do you think it’s the compound in particular or do you usually react that way to DHT derivatives? All I ever run is DHTs and I’ve never had any of that. I’m just not prone to it.
I might up the TUDCA dose just in case. I picked up another bottle yesterday.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think it’s the compound in particular or do you usually react that way to DHT derivatives? All I ever run is DHTs and I’ve never had any of that. I’m just not prone to it.
I might up the TUDCA dose just in case. I picked up another bottle yesterday.
I ran Epi Andro that is supposed to increase DHT and had no shedding so I think it is the compound, but I don’t think it is via a DHT mechanism. I don’t think the shedding is permanent. For 1, mine grew back post cycle and for 2 I have male pattern balding, but the loss wasn’t a thinning just a patch and it occurred below where male pattern occurs in an odd spot.

I would take minimum 1000 mg TUDCA. Discontinue S23 if pee turns dark.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I ran Epi Andro that is supposed to increase DHT and had no shedding so I think it is the compound, but I don’t think it is via a DHT mechanism. I don’t think the shedding is permanent. For 1, mine grew back post cycle and for 2 I have male pattern balding, but the loss wasn’t a thinning just a patch and it occurred below where male pattern occurs in an odd spot.

I would take minimum 1000 mg TUDCA. Discontinue S23 if pee turns dark.
Hopefully I don’t see any of that. I have good hair lol. Hair loss loss is a deal-breaker for me. If I do I’ll just throw in a different goodie in its place.

I will just to be safe but my liver will be fine. He’s a trooper. I did a lot of real drugs for a long time. I give him a methylated compound and he gets blue balls.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Today is day 11.
It’s a rest day but I’m due for an update

Day 9 was Back, Legs, Bis
The amount of volume I was able to do and the recovery between sets has dramatically improved from last week. My back and legs were aching but honestly I felt like I had to cut my workouts short because I could have just kept going all day.

Day 10 hit Chest, Shoulders, Tris again because I was feeling already fully recovered. Incline DB press I moved up to 90s on my 4th and 5th sets and got the same amount of reps I was getting with 85s 2 days prior. Being in a calorie deficit and moving up in strength is what we all strive for so I’m pretty happy with that.

All in all I’ve been feeling like a savage in the gym lately, in the bedroom and throughout the day. Not even in terms of aggression, of which there’s been a slight increase, but just in general I feel really good on the Winny. Feeling really good mood wise throughout the day, moreso than any DHT I’ve ran in the past. I don’t usually notice that. I assume this is because of how effective Winstrol is at lowering SHBG, so it’s probably the increase in Free Testosterone.
I’m not noticing any lethargy or change in appetite as of yet. I usually don’t with methyl runs. If this continues I should have no problem with the month of S23. I have 8 days left of the Winny. I’m really looking forward to throwing S23 in here in the next couple days. If I can drop 10 pounds in the next 5 weeks I might even throw M1AD or something more exciting in the mix.
Right now I’m sitting at 213 so I’m down a pound so far. I feel like I’ve put on a little muscle already so maintaining weight isn’t bothering me. I would say day 9 was when the Winny kicked in full-force for me, judging by when I started noticing real changes in definition and performance. I will say I’m feeling like shyt today. Not sure if it’s the result of how intense my training was the last 3 days or the Winny lowering my estrogen slightly. I’m gonna keep an eye on it and see what happens tomorrow.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brother, test prop and winny should be so good u don't even consider throwing in a SARM.
I'd be patient and bump up the test and winny before I'd add an inferior drug.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Day 16 Update

On Saturday (day 12) I dropped the Osta and added in S23 at 30mg - 15 pwo and 15 evening. Ran out of Test Prop and my delivery is taking longer than expected so I switched to the Sust 250 that I had on hand and made it an even 150mg every other day for convenience.

Day 12
Hit back and shoulders.
Warmed up with 4 sets of pull ups to failure. Hit a new PR on my last heavy set of lat pulldowns. At this point caloric deficit has no affect on my strength or stamina. I really felt like there was more aggression even with it being the first day of S23 but obviously not attributing anything to the S23 yet.

Day 13
Felt super lethargic all day at work so I decided to up the dose of TUDCA to 1000mg per day at least until I’m out of Winny. I could tell it wasn’t CNS related fatigue so I took a little extra pre and hit the gym after work anyway.
Hit chest and tris. 5x5s incline DB press and then right into some lighter weight high volume cable flyes. 10 total sets and that was it for my chest workout.
3 sets of dips to failure, cable push-downs 3x15, supersetted skullcrushers and close-grip presses 4x20.

Day 14
Started noticing my sex drive dropping off the night prior so when I pinned I only used .25mg of Anastrozole. Also started noticing a breakout of acne beginning on my back, shoulders and face. At this point I know the S23 is doing something.
Hit back, legs and threw in some biceps and high volume shoulder press and delt work at the end. The intensity and and stamina during my workouts had definitely increased in the last 3 days. I was borderline puking by the end of my workout but I was feeling like an animal. I was also noticing I was looking visibly drier and leaner than even a couple days prior.

Day 15 was a rest day but I did 15 minutes of light cardio on the treadmill to burn off an extra couple hundred calories

Day 16
Today I hit chest, shoulders, tris. My recovery time has been incredible. My sex drive and energy are still a little iffy so I’m going to drop the AI at this point until I notice I need it. The S23 has definitely lowered my estrogen since I added it in. I was aware that it could do that but upon doing a little more research this morning I was reminded that in the rat studies when it was being tested as a male contraceptive, they actually had to supplement the rats with estrogen to keep their sex-drive active enough to mate. I assumed the anti-estrogenic effects were a bit of an exaggeration, as they usually are, but you never know until you give it a shot yourself I guess ??*♂
I fxcked up on my diet the last 3 nights but I’m still looking drier and leaner by the day. 216.8 on the scale this morning but I look as lean as Day 11, and noticeably bigger. I’m sure some of it is water or glycogen but 4 lbs in 4 days and I’m looking like I lost fat? I’m also breaking out quicker and moreso than I ever have on any compound..
All I can say is this stuff is STRONG.
I’ll continue to update throughout the week.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad the S23 is having an impact. I love it.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Oh that makes using s23 a little more clear. It should pick up some of the slack from dropping winny.
Yeah that’s why I decided to add it in a week before I ran out of the Winny to give it time to kick in. From what I’m noticing so far it seems pretty similar in terms of drying out and visual effects and it seems to be more anabolic, but that could just be the synergy of the two. It’s too early to tell for sure. We’ll see once the Winny is gone for a couple days.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zvch What did you think of both YK-11 and 11-oxo? I know these are totally different, but hard to find good clean cycle experience on these on the net. Earlier on you posted you had cycle experience with these. Did YK-11 turn the urine orangish or raise liver enzyme levels in bloodwork much? Was 11-oxo effective for hardening, etc besides cortisol and estrogen control properties? Thanks!

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zvch What did you think of both YK-11 and 11-oxo? I know these are totally different, but hard to find good clean cycle experience on these on the net. Earlier on you posted you had cycle experience with these. Did YK-11 turn the urine orangish or raise liver enzyme levels in bloodwork much? Was 11-oxo effective for hardening, etc besides cortisol and estrogen control properties? Thanks!
Unfortunately I didn’t run YK long enough to give a good review on what it’s capable of or to confirm any of that. I cut it off at like 10 or 12 days because I didn’t like the way it made me feel. It made me angry, mildly depressed and put me in this weird headspace similar to how I feel when my estrogen is low or have too much DHT floating around. It also made me uncontrollably hungry and I can say that I was able to eat well over my caloric maintenance and not put on much weight so it seems like it boosts metabolism or partitions nutrients to an extreme degree.
Most guys really like it and it makes them incredibly strong and dense, but there seems to be a small percentage of people who also react like I did to it.

I liked 11-oxo a lot but I didn’t experience the typical results I see people getting with it. The company I work for sells both of these and most of the guys I’ve seen run 11-oxo get really strong really quickly, but don’t blow up. I’ve seen people lose 10-20 pounds and lose inches around their waist in a month without a change in diet, but also increase their lifts dramatically. Most of those people aren’t running Test or a Test base with it though. My reaction to it was a little different and I think that has something to do with having some exogenous Test on board with it. It shot my estrogen up pretty quick which isn’t supposed to happen, I held a lot of water and I blew up, but I put on legitimate size and strength within the first week. All of these reports are only at 300mg too.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is this run going brother? Weight up or down? Lifts increasing ? Also, noticed you said you previously ran D-Nol. I was thinking of running that some time, how did it treat you? Was it better than DMZ for bulking?