Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

test prop/winny

swish1985

Active Member
sup dudes, I'm about to order my spring cycle and being I just moved to NYC i don't have as much money to put in it as originally planned.

So for something simple and sweet I was thinking

Test prop 100mg eod weeks 1-10
Winny 50mg ed weeks 6-10

I always have liquidex on hand but I don't think Ill need it for this one? I have years worth of nova/clomid. So pct is always the easiest part.
Im going for a cutter now but maybe a lean/bulk most likely when the time comes. To me they aren't that far off but if anyone has suggestions towards tweaking the layout or throwing something on the frontend, please let me hear it.
 
yeah thanks for looking it over. I had something so much crazier but ten times more money, planned haha
 
Lol yeah I feel u. A lot of times u can get away with a lot less u just have to have your diet spot on.
 
Back
Top