Test Prop/T3/clen cycle critique and advice appreciated

mjswss57

Awards
Stats
26 yr old M
5'11"
14% bf
I do have past experience with epi h-drol and m-drol however this is my first cycle involving pinning myself. I am aware pinning "virgin" muscles can be pretty painful and possibly a little debilitating so I have a pretty good cycle of inject sites so I don't compromise workouts for the first week or two.

Looking at 6-8 week cycle and hoping for some pretty extreme cutting of the bf I have. I would like to get below 10% bf and minimize muscle loss due to T3. I'm not looking to run for another couple weeks until I get nutrition on par with how it should fit in to this cycle.

6-8 week cycle is as follows
Test prop 125 mg EOD
Clen up to 100mcg alternating weeks. 7days on 7 days off
T3 ED start at 50 mcg ramp up to 100mcg and maintain there until week 4 or 5 then taper down
Arimidex .5 mg EOD for the whole cycle

Now for pct here is where I'm struggling a bit. I have seen cycles that run either nolva or clomid and some that run them both together. I will continue Adex at .5 mg EOD during pct.

Other than obvious feedback on cycle I was looking for some more insight on some questions I have. Should I run HCGenerate in the cycle and pct as well since I have the Adex? Any supplement recommendations to help with any possible issues with thyroid after T3? Is this cycle long enough to reach my desired goals? Any and all feedback is GREATLY appreciated.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Stats
26 yr old M
5'11"
14% bf
I do have past experience with epi h-drol and m-drol however this is my first cycle involving pinning myself. I am aware pinning "virgin" muscles can be pretty painful and possibly a little debilitating so I have a pretty good cycle of inject sites so I don't compromise workouts for the first week or two.

Looking at 6-8 week cycle and hoping for some pretty extreme cutting of the bf I have. I would like to get below 10% bf and minimize muscle loss due to T3. I'm not looking to run for another couple weeks until I get nutrition on par with how it should fit in to this cycle.

6-8 week cycle is as follows
Test prop 125 mg EOD
Clen up to 100mcg alternating weeks. 7days on 7 days off
T3 ED start at 50 mcg ramp up to 100mcg and maintain there until week 4 or 5 then taper down
Arimidex .5 mg EOD for the whole cycle

Now for pct here is where I'm struggling a bit. I have seen cycles that run either nolva or clomid and some that run them both together. I will continue Adex at .5 mg EOD during pct.

Other than obvious feedback on cycle I was looking for some more insight on some questions I have. Should I run HCGenerate in the cycle and pct as well since I have the Adex? Any supplement recommendations to help with any possible issues with thyroid after T3? Is this cycle long enough to reach my desired goals? Any and all feedback is GREATLY appreciated.
Cycle looks decent enough, got your bases covered, ultimately tho unless you have your diet dialed in you won't get the results your after. Also run for 8 weeks.

Damorgs

Awards
I personally don't think you need that many compounds and shut your system down to lose 4% bodyfat.. like what is that? 11 pounds or so at your current weight... maybe less. If that is your only goal that is.

I've just started a similar cycle but for bulking. I'm going 10 weeks on test p with sdrol kicker. I'm around 9% or so bf and plan to bulk pretty hard. I'm a lot smaller than you tho.

I was faced with the same question that I posed before... "Do I need all these compounds in my first cycle?"... I can't tell you the answer, but I chose to keep my cycle simple this first time around. Good luck pal!