Test Prop stinging / burning sensation?

BigRig40

Awards
Hello, I am using Test Prop on top of about 300 mg of test every week. First pin of Prop, into lateral head of tricep and I felt stinging when I was injecting it.. like short bursts of stinging.. mild stinging / tolerable but I never experienced stinging before .. then again, I've never injected any other oil besides enanthate. The slight sting/burning sensation/slight soreness is present currently, 30+ after injection. It doesnt feel terrible but... it does kinda feel like what i imagine a bit of crystallization would feel like

The Prop is 100 mg / ML
I pinned 0.5 ML in each Tricep lateral head ... Never used Triceps to pin before but i dont want to exhaust my Delts and Quads.. Plus Quads are already a bit painful to pin in compared to delts

Now I am aware that Test Prop is often more painful than most oils... but question is, is this normal? Perhaps something to do with virgin muscle? or is this simply the nature of Test Prop?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sounds like you should do a different injection site

BigRig40

Awards
sounds like you should do a different injection site
Yeah I think so too. Just felt like pinning tri's in the spur of the moment, Kinda sore and swollen rn.. Feels like it would feel better if I massaged it.. but I've heard this can cause scar tissue?

BigRig40

Awards
Soreness and PIP has persisted throughout the day since the injection time. Does not feel great but .. next time best not to pin Test P into virgin muscle.. I might jus drop the Test P overall if my next pin does not feel good. we'll see

BigRig40

Awards
Dang man how inactive is this forum? was hoping to get like at least 10 diff replies lol.

Anyways, its the next day.. had some pain that got pretty bad last night and this morning.. was worried i damaged something..

its now 5 pm next day and still a bit of soreness and swelling. Going to throw out the prop completely.. not worth my time. Im already week 3 of Test E so i should be fine regardless.. plus the prop was an old vial.. im not scared to take old stuff but i think prop + a 28 guage in a flexed tricep (i only flexed so that the lateral head is more apparent.. didnt wnat to be pinning between parts of the tricep or bicep) .. with old gear, not worth it. While the gear did not crash in the vial and looks smooth, i think the nature of prop itself, as soon as it enters the muscle, the BA + the prop acids just irritate the hell out of the muscle + it instantly crystalizes in the muscle.. its like alot of pressure with a thin and short pin for the virgin muscle.

I know if i did it in quad it would be jsut as bad and i def didnt want to do it in delts as i pin test EOD and dont want to pin a delt twice

This made me realize that i should just throw all my old gear out. i have tons of vials of older stuff. about 3 years old.. but its some shitty ugl crap. i know better ugl's now so why take a chance wtih this home brew quality ****

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what kind of research have you done with injections? sounds like you have no idea how to do them. I would recommend glute or VG glute and don't flex the muscle after stabbing the needle. only flex to find the head initially

BigRig40

Awards
what kind of research have you done with injections? sounds like you have no idea how to do them. I would recommend glute or VG glute and don't flex the muscle after stabbing the needle. only flex to find the head initially
haha research thats funny man. got about 12 years of experience lol. i use slin pins bud. i didn't flex the muscle like im posing, i flexed the muscle lightly so that the lateral head of the tricep becomes more apparent.

stop judging man, i can only imagine what type of like 21 yr old expert with 15 inch arms is behind your username lol

p.s. be real you only pin in VG because you're a pussy like every other guy who gets into AAS as a beginner.. ive pinned in calves, traps, you name it. the lateral head of triceps is just new to me

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a pussy. I only pin quads delta and glutes.

tried other areas. Fcuk that.

i wouldn’t worry about it as long as there’s no redness or swell lasting longer than a day.