Test Prop / NPP / peptide recomp cycle plans

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm putting together a relatively side-free spring/summer recomp/cut cycle. I pretty much know what I want to do but I love talking about this stuff and figured I'd post up my rough plans to see if anyone has any input. I'm looking at either 10-12 weeks of short esters plus peptide usage. I'm also on TRT, so there will be no PCT. Keep in mind, for simplicity, I'll likely keep running my TRT dose of 125mg/test cyp per week through this. I'm also a fan of daily injections for everything, to keep blood levels very stable, minimizing side effects. I let myself gain a bit too much weight after a lower back injury last fall. Feeling good now, so it's time to get back in proper form. This is also my first run with NPP. I've had experience with trest ace, tren ace, deca, EQ, mast, dien ace, desoxy-test cyp and ace. Also, before anyone suggests it, I'm not lean enough for mast, so won't be using it this time.

Rough plan (10-12 weeks):

3-400mg test prop / weekly
4-600mg NPP / weekly
Ipamorelin + MOD-GF (3x daily - morning, pre-workout, night)

(ancillaries - prami, ralox, exem, low dose accutane - 20mg/day -- don't think I'll need the ralox but I've got a small nodule so maybe. Only time I've used a serm on cycle was for trest ace)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet and simple. I think the steronz look good. If your diet is tight I think youll enjoy the results.

NPP is a strange beast in one respect, though. Lots of users claim they feel/notice it in first week. Me, I always frontload that bit$h. Be interested to see if anyone else comments on this.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nac - how much extra is good to frontload with? I've never actually tried frontloading before..

Diet wise, likely IF + carb backloading for first half (TKD in the respect that I train at night, so I'll only have some carbs peri-workout). 2nd half, I'll add in morning cardio (ramped intensity) and switch diet to simply fish + asparagus. So I don't rebound after, I'll continue on with a TKD/CKD for rest of the summer.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nac - how much extra is good to frontload with? I've never actually tried frontloading before..
I normally just do my intended weekly dose x2.

Most guys would laff at the idea of frontloading shorter esters. I just like the idea Im rockin my goal levelz asap. NPP is the only "short ester" I do this with anyway. Not mast, & def not tren or trest lol

Diet wise, likely IF + carb backloading for first half (TKD in the respect that I train at night, so I'll only have some carbs peri-workout). 2nd half, I'll add in morning cardio (ramped intensity) and switch diet to simply fish + asparagus. So I don't rebound after, I'll continue on with a TKD/CKD for rest of the summer.
Yeah that rebound. Good stuff man.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I normally just do my intended weekly dose x2.

Most guys would laff at the idea of frontloading shorter esters. I just like the idea Im rockin my goal levelz asap. NPP is the only "short ester" I do this with anyway. Not mast, & def not tren or trest lol

Yeah that rebound. Good stuff man.
Thanks dude, I appreciate the tips

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started my first dose last night. 100mg test prop / 150mg NPP (gonna do this eod) and feeling pretty hot today. Have my desk fan blasting. I didn't expect that to happen so fast...

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started my first dose last night. 100mg test prop / 150mg NPP (gonna do this eod) and feeling pretty hot today. Have my desk fan blasting. I didn't expect that to happen so fast...
Love that combo

Were u on trt prior

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That explains it.
You feel the increase right away.
At least I do wen I blast since I've been on trt.
Nice, well that's a bonus, as is not losing much if any gains by going right back to cruising/TRT after :D

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about adding in some var diol inj near the end of this if it comes back in stock, although I don't want to punish my lipids tooo much.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had insomnia since starting a couple weeks ago. I never thought NPP or NPP/prop combo would do this!! But even mary jane isn't helping.... I fall asleep fine but once it wears off 3 hours later, I'm wide awake.

No sweats or anything, just insomnia!! Taking about 525mg/week of NPP and about 400mg/test prop + 4 squirts of dermacrine.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had insomnia since starting a couple weeks ago. I never thought NPP or NPP/prop combo would do this!! But even mary jane isn't helping.... I fall asleep fine but once it wears off 3 hours later, I'm wide awake.

No sweats or anything, just insomnia!! Taking about 525mg/week of NPP and about 400mg/test prop + 4 squirts of dermacrine.
When are you dosing the dermacrine?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why use dermacrine if you’re using test?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established

I’m on npp as well. Prolactin snuck up on me and I wasn’t sleeping well either. Started taking inhibit p and back to normal!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why use dermacrine if you’re using test?
Oh I should've stated that I'm naturally low on DHEA/PREG (I'm on TRT, likely primary) so I backfill using dermacrine, especially on cycle as DHEA can lower blood pressure and has other positive effects.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on npp as well. Prolactin snuck up on me and I wasn’t sleeping well either. Started taking inhibit p and back to normal!
This cycle was from last summer and I swore to never use NPP again, but maybe I'll give it another shot in the future and increase my use of caber. Funny, nobody ever thought to suggest it could be prolactin, and I myself never thought it could be due to my use of pharma caber, but I was only dosing it twice a week. This makes sense now. The insomnia was worse than tren, in fact it made tren look wonderful in comparison.

Right now I'm planning another trest ace run, as I have a stash of it I'd like to use. I've only ever used it to bulk before but I'm going to try to run it as part of a recomp, with a strong AI/ralox.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This cycle was from last summer and I swore to never use NPP again, but maybe I'll give it another shot in the future and increase my use of caber. Funny, nobody ever thought to suggest it could be prolactin, and I myself never thought it could be due to my use of pharma caber, but I was only dosing it twice a week. This makes sense now. The insomnia was worse than tren, in fact it made tren look wonderful in comparison.

Right now I'm planning another trest ace run, as I have a stash of it I'd like to use. I've only ever used it to bulk before but I'm going to try to run it as part of a recomp, with a strong AI/ralox.
Can't believe this year old thread come back up just like that. Looking back how did it go, were the gains good and did you keep em all?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gains were good all around, strength/size, recovery was amazing. Doms were almost non-existent and strength shot up quick. I only ran this for ~4 weeks due to the bad insomnia though. I was recomping in a 3x weekly fullbody routine and pretty much doubled my typical off-cycle volume for this same program. I couldn't believe how much more volume I was able to add in and still feel fine and ready to go on the next training day.