Test prop help

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im planning on running epistane at 30/30/30/30/45/45 soon and would like to run test prop alongside it. I was thinking of doing the prop at 100mg eod for 8 weeks (Also, I'm currently cruising on 150mg test cyp and plan to stay on the cyp during the cycle/blast.) Is 8 weeks long enough for propianate? Any other tips/suggestions are appreciated.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Im planning on running epistane at 30/30/30/30/45/45 soon and would like to run test prop alongside it. I was thinking of doing the prop at 100mg eod for 8 weeks (Also, I'm currently cruising on 150mg test cyp and plan to stay on the cyp during the cycle/blast.) Is 8 weeks long enough for propianate? Any other tips/suggestions are appreciated.
8 weeks is perfect for test prop. Should be a good cycle.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
8 weeks is long enough I'm going to run it for 6 weeks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How frequently should I change my injection sites?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
How frequently should I change my injection sites?
This is what I would do to minimize number of injections:

100mg test prop EOD
85mg test C E4D

85mg every fourth day is approximately 150mg a week. So basically, every other test prop pin, you add in the test C. I would do the larger injection in the glute or quad, and the smaller one in the delt. So something like: left glute, left delt, right glute, right delt, repeat.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah you could do MWF dosing for your prop and either split the cyp monday and Friday or do all 150mg with your monday shot. Glutes and delts, I also do my VG and outer quad with slin pins.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you could do MWF dosing for your prop and either split the cyp monday and Friday or do all 150mg with your monday shot. Glutes and delts, I also do my VG and outer quad with slin pins.
Yea I was planning on just sticking to the cyp once every week. You think MWF for the prop would be fine as opposed to eod? If i did eod i would need 28ml and if i did MWF I would need 24ml; so either way I'll be needing 3 10ml vials

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yea I was planning on just sticking to the cyp once every week. You think MWF for the prop would be fine as opposed to eod? If i did eod i would need 28ml and if i did MWF I would need 24ml; so either way I'll be needing 3 10ml vials
I'm doing test tren and mast MWF on prep and it's going well, but if you'll have enough either way I'd say just do it EOD.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm doing test tren and mast MWF on prep and it's going well, but if you'll have enough either way I'd say just do it EOD.
Or maybe I could go with MWF and stick to 6 weeks for now since I'm new to pinning? You think 6 weeks would be long enough for prop? This would only require 18ml, so I'd only need 2 10ml vials.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Or maybe I could go with MWF and stick to 6 weeks for now since I'm new to pinning? You think 6 weeks would be long enough for prop? This would only require 18ml, so I'd only need 2 10ml vials.
It would certainly be sufficient but honestly I'd do 8 weeks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, how many days/weeks should I discontinue the use prior to bloodwork? I don't want the doc knowing that I was blasting.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I like EOD. People think it's more complicated because you pin different days every week. The way I do it is this: every morning I think back to whether I pinned the previous day. If I didn't, then I pin that day. If I did, then I don't.

I'd try to give yourself 4 weeks before TRT bloodwork if you can, just to be safe.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like EOD. People think it's more complicated because you pin different days every week. The way I do it is this: every morning I think back to whether I pinned the previous day. If I didn't, then I pin that day. If I did, then I don't.

I'd try to give yourself 4 weeks before TRT bloodwork if you can, just to be safe.
I'm actually thinking about just running this epistane solo for now since I've lost a bit of size and need to see if it's gtg or not. Plus, waiting a bit will help me get used to pinning in the meantime.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually thinking about just running this epistane solo for now since I've lost a bit of size and need to see if it's gtg or not. Plus, waiting a bit will help me get used to pinning in the meantime.
That works. I'm also on TRT, and I'm not sure I'll ever run test any higher than that ever again. There are other things I can run, like trest and tren, and I won't have to worry about my test number being different than the clinic I go to is used to seeing.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That works. I'm also on TRT, and I'm not sure I'll ever run test any higher than that ever again. There are other things I can run, like trest and tren, and I won't have to worry about my test number being different than the clinic I go to is used to seeing.
Yea, I figured that a 8 week cycle of prop would allow enough time for the levels to stabilize prior to bloodwork. I'm not yet sure how often I'll be getting bloods done, but I'm guessing every 10-12 weeks.