Test prop cycle and partial nephrectomy

stemi

Awards
I am 43 years old with a lot of years in gym. I have just started my first cycle with 350 mg/wk test prop. However, I have many regrets. The main concern is that I have 1,5 kidneys. I undergone a partial nephrectomy one year ago (due to cancer). My half kidney is totally healthy and I have avoided the cancer (it was detected very early). It is very difficult to suggest a doctor since my woman will find out. What do you think?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am 43 years old with a lot of years in gym. I have just started my first cycle with 350 mg/wk test prop. However, I have many regrets. The main concern is that I have 1,5 kidneys. I undergone a partial nephrectomy one year ago (due to cancer). My half kidney is totally healthy and I have avoided the cancer (it was detected very early). It is very difficult to suggest a doctor since my woman will find out. What do you think?
Congratulations on beating the cancer!

I'm sorry, but I totally don't understand your question.

stemi

Awards
Congratulations on beating the cancer!

I'm sorry, but I totally don't understand your question.
Oh, sorry. It is due to my English! I had a cancer and my left kidney was cut (almost) in half. Now, I have a whole one and another half. Both function normally. I am concerning about the side effects of test prop, whereas I have read that it doesn't affect them very much. Does any one know or can suggest if it is wise/safe to take the test cycle?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, sorry. It is due to my English! I had a cancer and my left kidney was cut (almost) in half. Now, I have a whole one and another half. Both function normally. I am concerning about the side effects of test prop, whereas I have read that it doesn't affect them very much. Does any one know or can suggest if it is wise/safe to take the test cycle?
There are some guys on here with a lot more knowledge than myself (and hopefully you'll hear from them soon). But personally, I wouldn't. That is just my personal feelings, due to you surviving one health scare....and me not wanting to risk further damage with the body you have left.

But let's hear other opinions from some of the brainier dudes...