Test pip/no pip??

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
So this might be dumb but this new test I got has literally no pip. Does this indicate it being not legit? The only stuff I’ve ever used prior to this has extreme pip. Does this mean anything or nah?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When Ive had PIP, it has had nothing to do with the test itself (the active content), but everything to do with solvent, inj technique, inj amount, etc. This doesnt guarantee your product is legit, but lack of PIP doesnt necessarily indicate its crap either.

Unless youve bought 500mg/ml test? Id be surprised if that potency had no PIP.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
When Ive had PIP, it has had nothing to do with the test itself (the active content), but everything to do with solvent, inj technique, inj amount, etc. This doesnt guarantee your product is legit, but lack of PIP doesnt necessarily indicate its crap either.

Unless youve bought 500mg/ml test? Id be surprised if that potency had no PIP.
It’s 300mg/ml. Everyone has good stuff to say about it and I’ve only pinned it once but was just surprised with no soreness or stiffness at all. It’s made with mct oil i believe if that matters any. Have you ever had test with zero pip?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s 300mg/ml. Everyone has good stuff to say about it and I’ve only pinned it once but was just surprised with no soreness or stiffness at all. It’s made with mct oil i believe if that matters any. Have you ever had test with zero pip?
I only ever get PIP with a few non-test compounds.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the ester? I would only really be concerned if it was Prop with no PIP

The source I use uses MCT oil also and their Test E has zero

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this might be dumb but this new test I got has literally no pip. Does this indicate it being not legit? The only stuff I’ve ever used prior to this has extreme pip. Does this mean anything or nah?
It often has to do with benzyl alcohol concentration and substance concentratio. My homebrew 2% BA 250mg/ml test e has just a liiiiitle bite to it, in a virgin muscle group that hasnt been pinned for some time.

i also had some test e that later turned out to be around 100 mg/ml with no benzyl alcohol. That one didnt hurt a single bit, even when pinning a new muscle.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only dumb question is the one you don't ask, i bet others have wondered this before but never asked

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
What’s the ester? I would only really be concerned if it was Prop with no PIP

The source I use uses MCT oil also and their Test E has zero
It’s test e. Maybe the mct oil just makes it smooth?

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
If it’s E then I wouldn’t worry about the lack of PIP. Test E that’s made well shouldn’t have PIP.
we shall see soon lol if it’s good then beats the hell out of what I’m used to

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just get bloodwork a couple days after your pin, and see what your ng/dl is...

This is the best way to see if it is legit

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Test, dont guess...