test p tren a bulk

johnny411

Active Member
10 days in to test p tren a cycle, up 5 pounds, traps are bigger, general fullness, running 40/60 test/tren ed, eating 5000 calories a day 2/1-carb/protein, im one of those people that no matter how much i eat or what i eat if i skip one meal it seems like i lose all the weight I've worked so hard to gain, i train for strenght and power not appearance, dont care if i got fatter as i get stronger, are there any otc orals that could jump-start my quest?

38yr old
weight 165
max bench 305/couple months ago
max dead 315/couple months ago
max squat 365/couple months ago
max preacher curl 170/couple months ago

my upper body is strong compared to my lower body due to lower back injury
 
Invalid Link Removed

I've been eating and training to bulk, over the last several years ive gained 15 pounds of muscle, and i had lower body fat when i started
 
Could look into necrobombs from vicious labs ; quality Trest/msten/dmz 30/15/15 per cap run that the first 4 weeks you should have some fun lol pm me if u want more info agreda10 will get you 10% off too
Wow this could be lots of fun
 
Definitely makes a good Kickstarter lol and disclaimer I'm not really affiliated with the company yet I just enjoy the products so he hooked me up with a rep code
Yes I haven't tried any yet heard GREAT things. Want to get some tudca and blood drops
 
Could look into necrobombs from vicious labs ; quality Trest/msten/dmz 30/15/15 per cap run that the first 4 weeks you should have some fun lol pm me if u want more info agreda10 will get you 10% off too

i looked into it and it seems to be a solid product, but also seems hard on the joints, is there anything beneficial or netural on the joints out there to add to bulk with? i was thinking trying anadrol for the last 4 weeks
 
i looked into it and it seems to be a solid product, but also seems hard on the joints, is there anything beneficial or netural on the joints out there to add to bulk with? i was thinking trying anadrol for the last 4 weeks

Why do you think hard on the joints ? Trest is relatively wet compound , adrol could work too but I've heard the toxicity makes it tough . I have some caps coming in 50mg Dbol and 50mg anadrol I look forward to trying lol
 
Why do you think hard on the joints ? Trest is relatively wet compound , adrol could work too but I've heard the toxicity makes it tough . I have some caps coming in 50mg Dbol and 50mg anadrol I look forward to trying lol

i seen msten and dmz people reported some joint dryness, trest i didnt look into, i noticed that lab had trest alone called blood drops i think, never did anadrol yet but dbol 3 weeks for significant gains for me, right when i about thought it was garbage, bam! strength thru the roof, 20mg ed was sweet spot for me, anything above that just more sides and no more gains i tried up to 60 and 20 was just as strong, but im a smaller guy then some. Them caps sound nice to have though, id try it
 
Nice work! Any reason not using Deca?

Cause the brand of Deca I like takes 6 week's to get here, and I got a great deal on the tren, and I tolerate tren well, but next time back to the Deca probably, the only other time I ran tren I got huge quick then I broke my hand on the wall in a argument with a girlfriend so I stopped training and I didn't pct and lost everything and then sum.. back in the ol days lol
 
Hey sorry to bother you but I want to purchase from Vicious and just need some questions answered. Can you PM me or message me some-how? I would myself I'm sorry buy I literally just created this account and I have no idea how too on my own lol
 
Back
Top