Test Only Cycle Results: what were yours?

Noumenon

Awards
I'm curious about making the leap to injectables, and am interested in keeping the formula and situation cheap and simple, and planning to run a basic 500mg test only cycle. Before I make the leap, however, I'm curious as to people's experiences with such a cycle are. What were your gains/how long did you run it/at what dosage/using which ester. Were you cutting, bulking, or attempting a recomp? What did your gains look like post-pct? How mcuch muscle gained was quality muscle vs. water weight? Did you need to run an AI? Tell me all of your experiences with test only cycles here please!

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
500mg/wk test E was the first cycle I ran for 12 weeks and ended up netting about 15lbs. I always run nolva with test as I get sides regardless of how low I run it and I usually don't run an AI. Subsequent cycles of the same have yielded less results as to be expected but its a very solid cycle to get your feet wet. Gains were mostly quality for me but test also smooths me out pretty well so into PCT is where I really hardened up.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about making the leap to injectables, and am interested in keeping the formula and situation cheap and simple, and planning to run a basic 500mg test only cycle. Before I make the leap, however, I'm curious as to people's experiences with such a cycle are. What were your gains/how long did you run it/at what dosage/using which ester. Were you cutting, bulking, or attempting a recomp? What did your gains look like post-pct? How mcuch muscle gained was quality muscle vs. water weight? Did you need to run an AI? Tell me all of your experiences with test only cycles here please!
I ran this exact cycle with similar results to the fella above me. Bulking. I kept about 15lbs and put 50lbs on my cg bench. Kept most of my strength at size, I'd say 80%, but I had some beer here and there in pct. AI will most likely not be needed with just test especially at that dose. I never used one and was fine, but everyone is different. Throw some dbol or mdrol in with that cycle and you've got a massive bulker on your hands.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
I ran 500 a week of test e for 9 weeks. I gained 21lbs and im still up 15lbs on pct now. One thing that sucked for me was I got a stomach bug after my last injection. Lost weight quick then gained some back. Id say I gained 12lbs of muscle and 3lbs of fat.

As for sides test is way better than the libido killing prohormones I tried. And even into pct I wake up with wood....The main side I had was bloating. it sucked bad. I tried adex at 0.5mg eod, no help. What worked for me was some liquid letro at 0.67mg eod. Other than that constant wood and night sweats.

And in the strength department I havent moved my bench strength up in so long. the last 6 months before my cycle my 5 rep max went to 7-8 reps no matter what I did. Now even in pct Im moving 30lbs more for 10-12 reps and loving it! Get away from the prohormones and you ll never look back!

wheeliegsxr

Awards
i ran test e, 500mg for 20 weeks so far and am still loving it, prohormones are a good start but they come wit alot of sides and are so hard on ur body. plus it gets annoying looking for pct every 4 to 6 weeks. ive gained close to 25lbs my strengh didnt increase much till about 6 weeks then its been threw the roof! i just broke my 1rm on deads yesterday i got 515 and felt like i should have tried for 535 or 545. i do run an ai but just as needed for some reason my body is estrogen prone and i always get sore nips wit soft lumps under them. i run the ai for 2 or 3 weeks ramping up the dose and then back down and it always goes away. i once tried to stay on an ai and it really affected my joints, its not a good idea to try and rid ur body of to much estrogen, its a great mass builder. also i havnt goten off cycle yet but i will use clomid. good luck hope this helps

creafors

Awards
My results with Test enantat only 500mg for 9 week gained 12lbs keep 10lbs

ken22

ken22

Awards
curently on 6th week of 12 week cycle. have gained 20lbs, but i was realy depleted and just finished cutting before i started, this is also my first cycle. the 1 side i have is insomnia, any suggest?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
curently on 6th week of 12 week cycle. have gained 20lbs, but i was realy depleted and just finished cutting before i started, this is also my first cycle. the 1 side i have is insomnia, any suggest?
Had the same problem. Test makes me an energizer bunny. Pick up some diphenhydramine from the pharmacy. 1 to 2 doses will do the trick.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
My last cycle of test only was 300mg ran for 16 weeks. It was a recomp/strength cycle which was the reason behind the low dose as I didn't want to gain weight. Result was weight going from 145-150lb (didn't want weight to go above 150), bodyfat went from 10% to 5-6%, bench increased from 225 to 285, squat from 315 to 415, deadlift from 335 to 425, and 100m dash time went from 12.5 sec to 11.3 sec. Experienced zero sides, great post cycle recovery, and kept all gains.

adnscmplx

Awards
My last cycle of test only was 300mg ran for 16 weeks. It was a recomp/strength cycle which was the reason behind the low dose as I didn't want to gain weight. Result was weight going from 145-150lb (didn't want weight to go above 150), bodyfat went from 10% to 5-6%, bench increased from 225 to 285, squat from 315 to 415, deadlift from 335 to 425, and 100m dash time went from 12.5 sec to 11.3 sec. Experienced zero sides, great post cycle recovery, and kept all gains.
300mg x 16 weeks sounds like a good way to go for recomp. Anyone else have any thoughts on this vs the traditional 500 x 12 weeks?

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
500-750mg/wk has been the sweet spot for me for gaining mass. Less than 500 is what I run for mood and libido when running something like tren.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec:
wk1-14 500mg ew of TestE
wk15-19 PCT
*AI on hand for estrogen control (NO NOT NOLVADEX) something like letro

Noumenon

Awards
Awesome responses. I was thinking test e 500mg too, maybe only for 12 weeks though. We'll see how the cash stacks up.

ginkgo

Awards
I run test only with good strength gains. I don't really look at the lbs.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Im a fan of 500 mgs/week for 16 weeks then do a nice PCT.. Always have an AI on hand before you start a cycle. Always make sure you have all your drugs before you start a cycle. All of them including ancillaries.. Good luck

adnscmplx

Awards
Anyone use Clomid for PCT? I don't see why it would be a problem but almost everyone talks about Novla. I've taken Clomid before without issue. Never taken Novla...

dragevo

Banned
Awards
I ran clomid alone for epi cycle and was fine. For my test cycle I ran nolva and clomid and I never skipped a beat

osirisB

osirisB

Awards
Did test prop for 9weeks, eod at 400mg week.... Gained 15 pounds kept around 9. Ran nolva threw and after.