Test only cycle after years of gear?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Blast and cruised for years and starting to take a more "health" oriented approach these days. 32 years old. Looking to gain maybe 5 to 10lbs and lean out a bit more this summer. Ran pretty much everything in the past.

Been doing self trt at 150 mgs for a while now. Want to have some fun and run something this summer but not sure what?

Was thinking just increasing test? 300mg? 500mg? What you guys think. Maybe throw var in as a kicker or end it with var? Epistane?

Any suggestions? SARMs? Phs?

Appreciate the help!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could do just test, for sure. In this context Id much rather pair it with primo, though. I mean if youre being health oriented, then no orals. Maybe, if anything, a bit of proviron.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Blast and cruised for years and starting to take a more "health" oriented approach these days. 32 years old. Looking to gain maybe 5 to 10lbs and lean out a bit more this summer. Ran pretty much everything in the past.

Been doing self trt at 150 mgs for a while now. Want to have some fun and run something this summer but not sure what?

Was thinking just increasing test? 300mg? 500mg? What you guys think. Maybe throw var in as a kicker or end it with var? Epistane?

Any suggestions? SARMs? Phs?

Appreciate the help!
I'd double my test to 300 for a while and start eating more, when progress slows down I'd go to 450 or eat more. When progression slows again I'd go to 600 or eat more and so on. I'd either keep a ai handy or start adding mast or Primo once e2 sides pop up and I'd skip the orals

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blasting and cruising for years and want 10lbs? I'd say a gram a week of test only. I did that years ago and felt great on it. Some guys aromatize like crazy though so 500 test plus something like masteron or primo like suggested but I never have personally used either of those. Lol there is always trenbelone. I think the stuff works well at low doses and guys take way to much. Another option for something different is injectable or higher dose sarms. Injectable rad 140 is my favorite and is damn quick. If going oral I'd start at least 30mgs a day but injectable 20mgs a day is super strong. Low dose trestolone is another option and once again most guys use way to much. I can feel 5mgs a day. If you go that route have raloxefine on hand and start with no more then 10 mgs on top of your test dose.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm confused, are we trying to stay health conscious or not.

Health conscious options I'd say test, Mast or Primo, hgh, slin and maybe low dose anavar @30mg tops

Not health conscious I'd say do whatever you want obviously.

I was under the impression he's saying he hasn't blasted in a long time and just been on trt. That's why I suggested starting with 300 test and bumping up in increments.

If your looking to regain 10ish pounds you had already built and lost then its gonna co.e fairly quick.

If your looking for 10lbs of new actual muscle tissue it's gonna take a year or so with 2-3 cycles during that time and some perfect diet execution

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blasting and cruising for years and want 10lbs? I'd say a gram a week of test only. I did that years ago and felt great on it. Some guys aromatize like crazy though so 500 test plus something like masteron or primo like suggested but I never have personally used either of those. Lol there is always trenbelone. I think the stuff works well at low doses and guys take way to much. Another option for something different is injectable or higher dose sarms. Injectable rad 140 is my favorite and is damn quick. If going oral I'd start at least 30mgs a day but injectable 20mgs a day is super strong. Low dose trestolone is another option and once again most guys use way to much. I can feel 5mgs a day. If you go that route have raloxefine on hand and start with no more then 10 mgs on top of your test dose.
Did you like tge injectable lgd? I'm curios about that. @Smont Have you tried injectable lgd ? I forgot if yiu told me or not

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm confused, are we trying to stay health conscious or not.

Health conscious options I'd say test, Mast or Primo, hgh, slin and maybe low dose anavar @30mg tops

Not health conscious I'd say do whatever you want obviously.

I was under the impression he's saying he hasn't blasted in a long time and just been on trt. That's why I suggested starting with 300 test and bumping up in increments.

If your looking to regain 10ish pounds you had already built and lost then its gonna co.e fairly quick.

If your looking for 10lbs of new actual muscle tissue it's gonna take a year or so with 2-3 cycles during that time and some perfect diet execution
Regain. Was 240 at my biggest looking to be around 220 to 225. Mainly health conscious and BP is my biggest concern as I'm on bp meds.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Regain. Was 240 at my biggest looking to be around 220 to 225. Mainly health conscious and BP is my biggest concern as I'm on bp meds.
Ok, 10lbs should happen very quickly then. He'll, you probably will fill out 10 lbs in a few weeks on more test just from drawing extra water and carbs into the muscles. I doubt you need more then testosterone to put the size back on and some primo or mast should keep you sharper looking if your already lean.

I don't see any reason to use sarms or ph or orals for this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trying to stay away from mast cause it makes me shed unfortunately
I missed that too. Test and a little npp I would say in it's place but that's probably gonna push bp up a little. It be worth getting some telemasartan

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Go
I missed that too. Test and a little npp I would say in it's place but that's probably gonna push bp up a little. It be worth getting some telemasartan
Gotta stay away from npp due to he fin. On metropolol and Lisinopril so hopefully that keeps BP in check.

Main thing is I just don't want to be holding too much water on the test. I know diet and other things mainly contribute to that but that's why I was looking for something to stack with it to give that hard look

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go
Gotta stay away from npp due to he fin. On metropolol and Lisinopril so hopefully that keeps BP in check.

Main thing is I just don't want to be holding too much water on the test. I know diet and other things mainly contribute to that but that's why I was looking for something to stack with it to give that hard look
Are you already 12ish% bf or less? Cus if not nothing will give a hard look

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you already 12ish% bf or less? Cus if not nothing will give a hard look
I honestly don't know. I have visible abs I can post a pic up if you want. But I never checked.