Test/NPP blast coming up

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm considering a winter bulk/blast. I've never used npp or deca. I tried a test/tren blend earlier this summer, but it was making me sick, so I quit after roughly 4-5 weeks.

This winter, I'd like to see how much size/weight i can pack on. From what I've seen, it looks like test/npp is a decent stack for my goals.

There seems to be a lot of varying levels of dosing on the npp. I'm very prone to gyno and already have plenty of caber and prami on hand, along with Exemestane.

I'm a fan of ed pinning, even with my trt cruising. Slin pins are cheap, and I don't feel a thing.

What's a good dose of npp. 200-300mg a week? Should I run my test @ 500mg, or keep it down around 300?

Thanks in advance.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d be in to follow as I’m blasting on test and deca this winter (start in 4 weeks)

personally I’m going higher dose this time (600:600) but I ran it at 350:350 last winter with good results).

Npp is supposedly less sides than deca, for me I can’t be bothered pinning more frequently and I’ve not had sides from deca hence using the longer ester but if you don’t mind pinning ED then NPP seems to be the way to go imo)

id be inclined to go 400:400 in your shoes bro, you have the right supports there. How long you running it for?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id be inclined to go 400:400 in your shoes bro, you have the right supports there. How long you running it for?
I was thinking 8-10 weeks. The 400:400 does look like it could be a better run, producing better results. Thanks!

Maybe I'll log it if I do run it.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Its usually suggested that test prop be run with NPP and shot EOD. Alotnof time you can find a blend of test p/npp dosed at 100mgs of both per ml, so would keep it at a 1 to 1 ratio.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Same situation here. This winter I'll do test E/NPP 400/400, pinning 3x weekly. Also exemestane 12.5 mg ED. Some say to lower the test for people prone to gyno, but I'll try 1:1 ratio first.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its usually suggested that test prop be run with NPP and shot EOD. Alotnof time you can find a blend of test p/npp dosed at 100mgs of both per ml, so would keep it at a 1 to 1 ratio.
I don't think my source has that blend..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to get fancy with your test esters and match them to your other anabolics. A real simple option is to keep TRT exactly as per normal and add the NPP on top. Id recommend somewhere in the 400-600 range; the lower of that range if running 12-16wks, the higher if blasting 8-10. Just do 3-4 pins of NPP per week and youll be golden.

NPP will tend to put some potential extra burden on your AI needs, but remember, the estrogen/progesterone pathways are also part of nandrolones capacity to build muscle and strength so you dont want to totally kill them with ancilliaries (which would defeat the purpose of using the compound in the first place).

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Nac so you're saying to keep my trt @ 150 and run npp between 400-600?

What about deca dik? Will that lower amount of test be able to help prevent this?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Nac so you're saying to keep my trt @ 150 and run npp between 400-600?

What about deca dik? Will that lower amount of test be able to help prevent this?
Im just saying staying with your TRT dose is an absolutely fine option for a number of reasons. Increasing your test dose will come with benefits, and costs. But its not *necessary* for a successful blast.

Theres no black and white answer to "deca dick", probably because the causes are multifactorial. Aspects of test and its metabolites can prevent deca dick, aspects can compound it. I always run masteron with nandrolones because I find it a little more narrow and thus predictable in its abilities; but I know this only through personal experimentation. And even then there are no guarantees.

All the options youre considering are fine. Theres nothing blatantly foolhardy here. On the same token, theres nothing that is "100% guaranteed perfect, all gainz no sidez!!" You just have to jump in and do it and find out for yourself.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro.. I just ordered my npp.. Looking forward to this winter already!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody out there have any experience with im trest ace?

Now that I've ordered the npp, for whatever reason, I started thinking trest instead of the npp..

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With npp/deca i am all over confused on prami and caber but get it has to do with prolactin and you can get that checked for. now would I still need to take arimidex with caber/prami? I thnk there are some guys using novaldex instead of dex?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With npp/deca i am all over confused on prami and caber but get it has to do with prolactin and you can get that checked for. now would I still need to take arimidex with caber/prami? I thnk there are some guys using novaldex instead of dex?
Yeah, I've been seeing that too. Probably won't start this until December, so I have plenty of time to stock up on ancillary stuff.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, you still need to take the AI. Some say that prolactin doesn't give issues until estrogen gets out of range. This is true for gyno but I believe prolactin alone can crash your libido.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anybody out there have any experience with im trest ace?

Now that I've ordered the npp, for whatever reason, I started thinking trest instead of the npp..
Listening to Mike Arnold talk about trest on beast fitness put me off ever trying it. The stuff can tank your libido for months regardless of trt, its by some mechanism other than hormone levels. Granted it might be 1 in a 100 it happens to but with all the other options why risk it

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to get fancy with your test esters and match them to your other anabolics. A real simple option is to keep TRT exactly as per normal and add the NPP on top. Id recommend somewhere in the 400-600 range; the lower of that range if running 12-16wks, the higher if blasting 8-10. Just do 3-4 pins of NPP per week and youll be golden.

NPP will tend to put some potential extra burden on your AI needs, but remember, the estrogen/progesterone pathways are also part of nandrolones capacity to build muscle and strength so you dont want to totally kill them with ancilliaries (which would defeat the purpose of using the compound in the first place).
so you oculd run an trt dose of 100mg test with 400-600npp/deca? For some reason I always read of tehm being equal or test higher

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you still need to take the AI. Some say that prolactin doesn't give issues until estrogen gets out of range. This is true for gyno but I believe prolactin alone can crash your libido.
so the prolactin causes "deca dick" back when i was a young pup i thought "hey no hair loss with deca" so i figured i would just use deca and was not aware pretty much any cycle needs test. Also i have not had hair issues and for 45 many are envious of my hair.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so you oculd run an trt dose of 100mg test with 400-600npp/deca? For some reason I always read of tehm being equal or test higher
Well of course you can run a TRT dose of test with them. You can run them successfully without test at all. And yip, you can even run test equal or higher. You just need to ask yourself what it is you are trying to achieve, and what the reasoning is behind any particular dosage.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My test is 300mg/ml, so just to keep it easy, I'll run it at 150 a week. Still not sure where I'll start with the npp.. Probably 400 & adjust later as needed.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
so the prolactin causes "deca dick" back when i was a young pup i thought "hey no hair loss with deca" so i figured i would just use deca and was not aware pretty much any cycle needs test. Also i have not had hair issues and for 45 many are envious of my hair.
Neuro and cardiotoxicity related to Deca is in fact due to the lack of estrogen. You always need a base, aromatization of nandrolone is not enough.