Test mast var 5 days in possible gyno?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys so running a light cycle coming off my cruise dose.
Doing test c 300 mg pw
Mast p 300 mg pw
And anavar 20 mg Ed

About three days in I started getting like an achyness on my right side of nipple. It's been about the same now for a couple days. Kind of a full pain and is annoying the hell out of me. Goes from behind my nipple to the side of my chest and kind of near my armpit. I can touch my nipple no problem and no itchiness. My source comes suggested from a lot of reliable people so hope it's not dbol but who knows.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When i had gyno flare up from mk677 and hcg the pain would get much worse if i touched/pressed. No itchiness just pain. And i developed a lump quickly afterwards.

I dunno its highly unlikely to develop gyno from stack like yours but i guess anything is possible.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When i had gyno flare up from mk677 and hcg the pain would get much worse if i touched/pressed. No itchiness just pain. And i developed a lump quickly afterwards.

I dunno its highly unlikely to develop gyno from stack like yours but i guess anything is possible.
Yea mine feel fine touching them or even pinching them it's weird.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Very dry cycle to get gyno with and only 5 days in even less likely so you could be spot on that the vars possibly dbol. 3 days into dbol I got sensitivity and dropped it, I would remove the var and see how it goes.

other possibility is the mast being test? if your sensitive to higher test doses then maybe?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very dry cycle to get gyno with and only 5 days in even less likely so you could be spot on that the vars possibly dbol. 3 days into dbol I got sensitivity and dropped it, I would remove the var and see how it goes.

other possibility is the mast being test? if your sensitive to higher test doses then maybe?
came here to say this ^

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yea that's what I was worried about. It came from a reputable source but guess you never know. Should I drop it and take an ai or just drop it an see from if it improves first

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea that's what I was worried about. It came from a reputable source but guess you never know. Should I drop it and take an ai or just drop it an see from if it improves first
Personally I’d drop the var first to see if it is the cause or shows improvement after a couple of days, I’m not a big fan of ai’s so I’m maybe the wrong person to give advice.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Possible but super unlikely. Would you happen to touch your nippies a lot by any chance?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Possible but super unlikely. Would you happen to touch your nippies a lot by any chance?
Do clamps count?

But yea I was paranoid of it so I did touch them a lot in the beginning. It's just a weird achy feeling though it's driving me nuts making everything uncomfortable

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do clamps count?

But yea I was paranoid of it so I did touch them a lot in the beginning. It's just a weird achy feeling though it's driving me nuts making everything uncomfortable
So been taking everything the same and still noticing improvements body wise but took 12.5 mg of exemestane last night and had some improvement today. Should I take another dose today or do eod ?