Test & LGD

thetawave

Awards
For those that have run these together, how did you like it?

I’ve done 4 previous cycles
LGD solo (great gains)
LGD w/ RAD
Test
Test & Tbol

Next one is starting in April. Thinking of 14 weeks test 500mg /week and LGD 10mg/day for the first 6-8weeks.

If I use LGD for 6 weeks only I might finish the final 4weeks of the cycle with 25mg Tbol/day. (I’m thinking this would give a little hardening effect which would just happen to coincide with a summer beach vacation).

I have Nolva, ralox, aromasin, and clomid ready for as needed and for PCT.

I appreciate your thoughts

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven't ran test and sarms but ran Lgd/Rad and was impressed.

OT but Can i ask but did you prefer Lgd solo or when stacked with Rad?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that have run these together, how did you like it?

I’ve done 4 previous cycles
LGD solo (great gains)
LGD w/ RAD
Test
Test & Tbol

Next one is starting in April. Thinking of 14 weeks test 500mg /week and LGD 10mg/day for the first 6-8weeks.

If I use LGD for 6 weeks only I might finish the final 4weeks of the cycle with 25mg Tbol/day. (I’m thinking this would give a little hardening effect which would just happen to coincide with a summer beach vacation).

I have Nolva, ralox, aromasin, and clomid ready for as needed and for PCT.

I appreciate your thoughts
Which LGD are you running - 4033 or 3303?

thetawave

Awards
Haven't ran test and sarms but ran Lgd/Rad and was impressed.

OT but Can i ask but did you prefer Lgd solo or when stacked with Rad?
I actually like LGD solo better. I saw gains in strength and size. I felt good throughout as well. LGD and RAD was good too but saw more results with LGD alone.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I actually like LGD solo better. I saw gains in strength and size. I felt good throughout as well. LGD and RAD was good too but saw more results with LGD alone.
That's interesting thanks. I take it they were same/similar dosages? Wonder if was the Lgd/Rad competing for same receptors?

thetawave

Awards
That's interesting thanks. I take it they were same/similar dosages? Wonder if was the Lgd/Rad competing for same receptors?
I used 10mg LGD and 15mg of RAD for 10weeks. I’m not sure of receptor binding. My guess would be that we have plenty of receptor space (with some upper limit likely).

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used 10mg LGD and 15mg of RAD for 10weeks. I’m not sure of receptor binding. My guess would be that we have plenty of receptor space (with some upper limit likely).
Thats decent dosages of both. Wonder why your Lgd solo run was better....was it 10mg? Yeah I cant see them cancelling out the other at normal dosages if at all.

thetawave

Awards
Thats decent dosages of both. Wonder why your Lgd solo run was better....was it 10mg? Yeah I cant see them cancelling out the other at normal dosages if at all.
Could be that it was my first time using it. I took about 5 months off then did the LGD/RAD. Both were from MA so I know they were good quality.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could be that it was my first time using it. I took about 5 months off then did the LGD/RAD. Both were from MA so I know they were good quality.
Yeah MA is a solid choice. I do like lgd/mk677 and dermacrine pretty much zero sides for me and some decent results.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah MA is a solid choice. I do like lgd/mk677 and dermacrine pretty much zero sides for me and some decent results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was running 300 test e / 200 deca. Added about 25mg of injectable LGD4033 from Supreme Labs per day about 5 days per week, or ~125mg/wk total.

Honestly, it’s so-so. If it was free and I had a bunch I would use it, but I won’t buy any more.

You will definitely notice a boost, pumps, fullness, no extra estrogen burden or appetite effect, but it’s definitely inferior to any traditional oral at a moderate dosage. Between cost and toxicity at doses like that, you’d be better off forking out the same cash for 20mg of Anavar daily to reduce the health impact, or use some other methyl to get the cost down. 10mg of Dbol would be a bit stronger and way cheaper.