Unanswered Test Levels

Guest101

Awards
Recently had my blood work done because I felt something was low.

24 yr old male.
Normal is 300-1000.

Results came back as 402. Doc said that was low for a 24 year old. Wants to start test injections, and said I could see anywhere from 600-800 levels.

What do you guys think

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely low. Did he mention how much he wanted to put you on? Wouldnt take much to bump it a few hundred points.

With that said I wouldnt go on at your age. Have you tried changing your diet? Are you eating enough fats? How is your vitamin D3 level?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recently had my blood work done because I felt something was low.

24 yr old male.
Normal is 300-1000.

Results came back as 402. Doc said that was low for a 24 year old. Wants to start test injections, and said I could see anywhere from 600-800 levels.

What do you guys think
Do you have a prior history of running anabolics that may have caused this?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since it hasn’t yet been said, this is a lifelong endeavor. There’s no “tapering up” test levels and taking you off. Not that I think you think this but there are doctors dumb enough that they will propose this.

I’ll be honest, you’re going to be tired of this by 40. I’d do everything I could at your age to get it over 600-700.
Clomid/HCG/ + lifestyle adjustment may be a better approach for now, and if in 6 months you still aren’t mid-levels, then get on and be very ready for all the stuff it comes with. Your dick never really works the same way long term, you’ll stress about your cholesterol and RBCs constantly, and when you get mad your face will turn dark red like a heirloom tomato. But if you’re up for all this, go for it.