Test level

wade1

Awards
Dr prescrbed 400 ml of test every 2 weeks. I split this into 200 every week so I've been taking 200ml of test every week for about 3 months. plus 1/2 a AI once per week. My recent blood test still showed my test and free test very low. Why and where is it going? 6.1pg/ml free and 197 ng/dl total. This is 4 days after a im injection. I inject every wed eve and my blood test was monday morning. Estrodiol is 34.4pg/ml. I take my AI on sundays which is 3.5 days after my injection. Any opinions would be appriciated

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dr prescrbed 400 ml of test every 2 weeks. I split this into 200 every week so I've been taking 200ml of test every week for about 3 months. plus 1/2 a AI once per week. My recent blood test still showed my test and free test very low. Why and where is it going? 6.1pg/ml free and 197 ng/dl total. This is 4 days after a im injection. I inject every wed eve and my blood test was monday morning. Estrodiol is 34.4pg/ml. I take my AI on sundays which is 3.5 days after my injection. Any opinions would be appriciated
How long have you been injecting test?

wade1

Awards
Since Feb of 2020. Started out for 1st month on only 100ml per week. Docter upped it to 200. Been doing that since The end of March. Numbers have not changed at all. Same exact test and free test number as before Test injections

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since Feb of 2020. Started out for 1st month on only 100ml per week. Docter upped it to 200. Been doing that since The end of March. Numbers have not changed at all. Same exact test and free test number as before Test injections
Why are you taking your AI so far out from you injection day? Usually guys will take it the day of or the day after. That’s odd you’re injecting that much test and your levels haven’t changed. You natural production shuts down when you inject test which will cause your levels to drop. Be patient. It takes about a year to get your protocol dialed in. In the meantime I’d look for another dr. Any dr that recommends pinning every two weeks is not up on TRT.

wade1

Awards
Mid week seemed like a happy medium. So I went with it. Injection day might be a better choice but Estro # is within spec so maybe it doesn't matter. I may change it for little while and see if there is a difference. Doing the same and expecting change would technically be insanity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm 61 and 100mg weekly puts me around 700. i have no explanation why 200mg weekly isn't raising your level-have you talked to prescribing doctor about this?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance you're accidentally doing subq instead of im. I could fathom cyp giving you lower numbers that if it hasn't absorbed yet because of its XR+improper pinning, but even then it seems like it should be higher after this long. Either way, I'd definitely run this info to whoever is writing your script asap

Last edited:

wade1

Awards
Taking a 1" needle in the delt. Pretty sure its hitting the muscle. I have a appt with the doc but just wanted some opinions before I go in. I'm pretty dumbfounded on why it hasn't raised at all.

wade1

Awards
Well, Dumb me figured it out. I printed off what I thought were my new test results to verify with my old results on the computer. The print off didn't show dates but the computer did. I thought I was looking at the print off of my latest test but turns out me new test had not been loaded yet so I was comparing the same test. So stupid. My local lab does most of the basic blood test in house so those were loaded up. They send out the testosterone test to be read by someone else. Takes a couple days to get them back so they weren't loaded yet. At least I don't feel like I've been doing TRT for nothing. Still waiting on my results

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, Dumb me figured it out. I printed off what I thought were my new test results to verify with my old results on the computer. The print off didn't show dates but the computer did. I thought I was looking at the print off of my latest test but turns out me new test had not been loaded yet so I was comparing the same test. So stupid. My local lab does most of the basic blood test in house so those were loaded up. They send out the testosterone test to be read by someone else. Takes a couple days to get them back so they weren't loaded yet. At least I don't feel like I've been doing TRT for nothing. Still waiting on my results
Lol, it happens man. I hope your new results make more sense 😂

wade1

Awards
New results are 1137. This is 6 days after a 200 ml injection. Probably a little on the high side but all my other numbers are with in spec. So I guess run with it if the docter allows it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I would switch to 100mg twice per week, and ditch the AI....this will be much better for the long term.