Test Injections with Elevated Hepatic Function Levels

C

Cisco Red

Awards
I'm looking at doing my first cycle of Test E and seeking additiinal opinions on the risk.

I'm 44 years old and have been currently lifting for about 17 months. During the process I have dropped about 40-45 pounds but need to lose probably at least another 20. Likely more. My primary interest in doing a cycle or two of Test is to maintain the muscle that I have added while I continue to lose weight, perhaps to help accelerate that, and perhaps add a bit more muscle. I'm 75 inches tall and about 242 lbs currently.

The reason for caution is that I have had elevated Liver function for years. Had a number of exams and test done about 17-18 years ago when it was first discovered, including a biopsy. Everything came back normal. During periodic labs over the years, the functions have remained somewhat elevated.

My ALT was at a 90 last week and my AST was a 35.

Six months ago, since which time I have lost probably 20 or more pounds, my ALT was a 97 and my AST was a 35.

In the Fall of 2015 my ALT was 88 and my AST was 69. I don't remember what my exact weight was but I may have been slightly lighter than I am now but was not working out with any regularity.

Also this past week, my testosterone was 289. This was the first time I have had this tested. I feel like it has probably gone up since I have lost some weight, without having any concrete proof.

My initial plan has been to run a 10 week cycle of 250 Test E. Perhaps a 2nd later on depending on the results. Any feedback on how much of an increased risk that dosage and duration would present to worsening hepatic function? Anything I should take for liver support prior to or during? Also, should I take anything for estrogen levels during a cycle at that dosage?

I appreciate any feedback.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Injectable esterfied testosterone (which is what you are talking about) doesn't have any negative effect on the liver. As far as your kidneys, it can raise your blood pressure and HDL levels into the negative range, so watch out for that as well.

I'd recommend using a product like Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist which has ingredients that help with the kidney, liver, blood pressure, cholesterol and excessive DHT. It would be ideal for you to use during your cycle.

C

Cisco Red

Awards
Injectable esterfied testosterone (which is what you are talking about) doesn't have any negative effect on the liver. As far as your kidneys, it can raise your blood pressure and HDL levels into the negative range, so watch out for that as well.

I'd recommend using a product like Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist which has ingredients that help with the kidney, liver, blood pressure, cholesterol and excessive DHT. It would be ideal for you to use during your cycle.
Thanks you!