Test gel on face

LMuscle

Well-known member
Anyone apply testosterone gel to their face? Curious about different areas of the body and how they effect absorption and conversion to DHT or e2? I know dht increases with scrotum application
 
Anyone apply testosterone gel to their face? Curious about different areas of the body and how they effect absorption and conversion to DHT or e2? I know dht increases with scrotum application

What kind of gel? Seems like Androgel would burn a little after shaving. Couldn't imagine running that mess on my boys! I bet it would burn!
 
What kind of gel? Seems like Androgel would burn a little after shaving. Couldn't imagine running that mess on my boys! I bet it would burn!

Yeah it burns when you apply to your nuts, but you get used to the pain. I tried applying Androgel to my face like aftershave, all is good so far.
 
Back
Top