Is it normal to get test-flu 3 times during one cycle,after 1 mil of test 400 + 1 mil of mast I feel like **** it's my 3rd shot and the day after my shot I get a fever and my arm hurts like hell ,I carried on cause I thaught it was normal but then I figure tis **** ain't normal???
Depends on the carrier oil and how you react to it. Alot of UGLs use EO for the winter because it lessens crashing due to the cold. Alot of people dont respond well to EO.
Thanks man , I need to do more research as its only my second cycle ,I ran the test on its own for my first cycle and I had no problems I'm tinking it's the mast giving me tis flu,do you think I should cut it in half maybe I'm taking to much ????
My update on test flu....pinned 200mg of test plus 200mg of mast on Monday no flu symptoms no sore arm ..happy days ,I'm gonna pin the same amount on Friday ,thanks for the advice
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.