Test/EQ/Var - Cycle Planning and Critque

tbamberz

Awards
It's been a long time since I put one of these together, so here's my thoughts.
Here's the requisite background information.

Lifting for decades now, 37 years old. I'm a heavy hitter, running 6'0 and ~250lbs.
Ran pre-bloods, all things are well. Test is about 490, normal for me - and e2 and all that other **** is in rage.
I've run several cycles before, including some very advanced, and long lived ones. It's been 2+ years since the last cycle. Much of this is based on what's at hand.

12 Week Main Cycle
Test-e 300-500mg/week (inj) (thoughts on dose range?)
Transdermal Bold/EQ - 200-400mg/week (have only 4 weeks at 400)
Anavar 40mg/d (this is all I can afford of it)
Epi-Andro (PWO) 500mg.
Cardarine (pre-run/bike)
Exemestane 12.5 ed (yeah I need that, I tend to run high e2 numbers)

PCT
Exemestane, Clomid. 8 weeks.

I'm curious for input on the bold/test ratio, and when to run the bold given I can't run it the full duration.
I wrote a dose range for both as I can afford to finagle the amounts a bit to get it right. Some ppl say bold < some levels doesn't do anything, I'm on the fence about needing a really high bold dose.

I could be convinced to go get more bold for more weeks of use, but I like to keep TD's to a minimum, seem to irritate my skin if I dump on too much over too long.

I'll be taking my var w/ some coffee as I have read it drastically increases it's absorption.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Lifting for decades now, 37 years old. I'm a heavy hitter, running 6'0 and ~250lbs.
Ran pre-bloods, all things are well. Test is about 490, normal for me - and e2 and all that other **** is in rage.
I've run several cycles before, including some very advanced, and long lived ones. It's been 2+ years since the last cycle. Much of this is based on what's at hand.

12 Week Main Cycle
Epi-Andro (PWO) 500mg.
Cardarine (pre-run/bike)

PCT

I'm curious for input on the bold/test ratio, and when to run the bold given I can't run it the full duration.
I wrote a dose range for both as I can afford to finagle the amounts a bit to get it right. Some ppl say bold < some levels doesn't do anything, I'm on the fence about needing a really high bold dose.

I could be convinced to go get more bold for more weeks of use, but I like to keep TD's to a minimum, seem to irritate my skin if I dump on too much over too long.

I'll be taking my var w/ some coffee as I have read it drastically increases it's absorption.
Are you sure your Bold is legit?
I would up it to 500 or 600 personally. And run 300-350 Test.
But with your Test #s (if I were you), I'd run a shorter cycle, as it is possible you are on the verge of needing TRT, if you aren't careful.

tbamberz

Awards
OK I can (as I mentioned) be convinced to grab some more bold. I'll look into that and factor cost, and maybe just save the EQ as suggested.

Thank you!

tbamberz

Awards
But with your Test #s (if I were you), I'd run a shorter cycle, as it is possible you are on the verge of needing TRT, if you aren't careful.
Well reasonably sure it's legit. Aside from sending a sample out to do a laboratory test. It's not a commercially labeled vial, but it's from someone who I have gotten this same product from before in the past, and it definitely had an effect. Is there some reasonable way I test this (reactive tests?).

I'm not worried about the test number that much - I've always run a lower number. Everytime I report this people say the number looks low, on posts going back 10 years or so. I don't have low T symptoms - but I hear the warning and will take that into consideration.

Thank you!

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your running test why not pin EQ. Even you dosing at 200-400 a week I can’t see how it would do anything since your probably only gonna absorb maybe 60%of that tops. Even at 400mg that’s low for EQ I would never run it under 600mg.

tbamberz

Awards
If your running test why not pin EQ. Even you dosing at 200-400 a week I can’t see how it would do anything since your probably only gonna absorb maybe 60%of that tops. Even at 400mg that’s low for EQ I would never run it under 600mg.
Well, availability. I already have all this TD EQ, I don't have any EQ I can pin though.
I already have a jug of Test-E, so that was definitely going to end up being the base.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

12 Week Main Cycle
Epi-Andro (PWO) 500mg.
Cardarine (pre-run/bike)

PCT

Well reasonably sure it's legit. Aside from sending a sample out to do a laboratory test. It's not a commercially labeled vial, but it's from someone who I have gotten this same product from before in the past, and it definitely had an effect. Is there some reasonable way I test this (reactive tests?).

I'm not worried about the test number that much - I've always run a lower number. Everytime I report this people say the number looks low, on posts going back 10 years or so. I don't have low T symptoms - but I hear the warning and will take that into consideration.

Thank you!
You can buy a "Roidtest" to check it. It's up to you, whether you think it would be worth the cost or not.

tbamberz

Awards
@Outofbody has run TD bold, he could possibly give some insight on dosing and ideal run-times
Appreciate tagging for more perspective!

You can buy a "Roidtest" to check it. It's up to you, whether you think it would be worth the cost or not.
Hah I didn't know about this. I'll look into it for sure.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think 350-400 of EQ is enough. Its bot a super potent compound and pushing high doses just seems to cause issues. Slow steady gains can be had at 350ish but you have to run it about 15 weeks.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards

Thank you!
Are you sure your gear is sterile you don’t want an infection or something from a fella making testosterone e and putting them in jugs, an abscess would be my worse nightmare fk that, I don’t trust ANY ugl your best paying extra for pharma grade imo the cost is near double though ie £25-£30 ugl test e pharma grade test e £45 per 10ml or 10x1ml amps but I’d prefer peace of mind knowing the gear wernt made in a bath tub or Something

tbamberz

Awards
Are you sure your gear is sterile you don’t want an infection or something from a fella making testosterone e and putting them in jugs, an abscess would be my worse nightmare fk that, I don’t trust ANY ugl your best paying extra for pharma grade imo the cost is near double though ie £25-£30 ugl test e pharma grade test e £45 per 10ml or 10x1ml amps but I’d prefer peace of mind knowing the gear wernt made in a bath tub or Something
The test-e jug is old Integrity brand, which has been solid in this regard. No abscesses from any of the products I've ever used, and I've had this jug sealed and in a cool dark place. This is the last of my "stash" so to speak of what I've had from that UGL. I bought it all at once, and used things by ones and two's - no infections. I have no access to pharma material - and I'm not in the UK either, where I'm sure the access situation is different.

If anyone wants to share a story about this particular UGL being no-good, then I'm willing to listen. The Var in this cycle is all them too. So far as I know, ppl haven't had issues with it. Also I do have Bactrim & Keflex on hand, and I replace them periodically, so they're fresh and from the pharma.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The test-e jug is old Integrity brand, which has been solid in this regard. No abscesses from any of the products I've ever used, and I've had this jug sealed and in a cool dark place. This is the last of my "stash" so to speak of what I've had from that UGL. I bought it all at once, and used things by ones and two's - no infections. I have no access to pharma material - and I'm not in the UK either, where I'm sure the access situation is different.

If anyone wants to share a story about this particular UGL being no-good, then I'm willing to listen. The Var in this cycle is all them too. So far as I know, ppl haven't had issues with it. Also I do have Bactrim & Keflex on hand, and I replace them periodically, so they're fresh and from the pharma.
Integrity was A+ man. I REALLY miss them. You won't hear any bad feedback.

tbamberz

Awards

Might as well, I picked up the 25 dollar bold test. Why not know for that price.

tbamberz

Awards
OK well it is sounding like my best option is upping the test keeping the Var, and putting aside the EQ for later.

500 Test-e
40mg Var

12 weeks. That's relatively simple, but it's been a while - no need to go bananas!

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards

hope your cycle goes well and if getting pharma grade gear is problem there are great places that will even reship free if you provide sieze letter aslong as your not in Canada or newzealand I’m running bulkan pharma test enathate @500 mg a week myself my third week now and hoping the test finishes what the sdrol started

tbamberz

Awards
hope your cycle goes well and if getting pharma grade gear is problem there are great places that will even reship free if you provide sieze letter aslong as your not in Canada or newzealand I’m running bulkan pharma test enathate @500 mg a week myself my third week now and hoping the test finishes what the sdrol started
I'll check this out for sure, thanks!

sdrol is some intense stuff. I have an unopened bottle of it lying around also, but just couldn't handle the stuff last time I took it. Now the bottle looks lonely in there.

I also skipped out on the Derma-Tr3st I still have as well. I just wasn't down to need that much AI on a daily for this cycle either. This I do know is legit at least, it's from Olympus labs.

I'll definitely report back how this goes - test dosing started yesterday, so should be getting up to speed shortly.
I'll report back if my EQ is legit too - would be good to share results from the test.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Outofbody has run TD bold, he could possibly give some insight on dosing and ideal run-times
Oh nope, I've never ran TD bold. I think the only transdermal hormones I've ran before are dien and dermacrine. I've ran EQ injectable a few times though.

tbamberz

Awards
Here's another random thought. Starting things up this week and I suddenly thought "Should I really star the var on week 1?". I could just as easily wait and dose it a bit higher when the test is actually kicking in, like 3-4 weeks on.

Thoughts? I usually run things concurrently but I don't know if that's necessarily a better thing in this case. If I save it it up I can run 60 a day for 8 weeks.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's another random thought. Starting things up this week and I suddenly thought "Should I really star the var on week 1?". I could just as easily wait and dose it a bit higher when the test is actually kicking in, like 3-4 weeks on.

Thoughts? I usually run things concurrently but I don't know if that's necessarily a better thing in this case. If I save it it up I can run 60 a day for 8 weeks.
You can use it for a kick start. If you have enough for 8 weeks why not run 4 weeks in the beginning, 4 weeks in the end. 4 weeks on var is long enough to see it working. Thats how id do it. You'll get just enough kick in the beginning to start the cycle and kick at the end when the test starts to fizzle out.

tbamberz

Awards
You can use it for a kick start. If you have enough for 8 weeks why not run 4 weeks in the beginning, 4 weeks in the end. 4 weeks on var is long enough to see it working. Thats how id do it. You'll get just enough kick in the beginning to start the cycle and kick at the end when the test starts to fizzle out.
I can dig it. thanks!

tbamberz

Awards
btw all the bold does check out. ordered the reactive test and it is a definite.