MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right now I m on this cycle, 9th week.

1-15 Test e 400mg pw
1-14 EQ 500mg pw
10-15 Anavar 60mg per day

I was wonder can I stack winstrol with anavar this last 6 weeks of cycle but in half dosages, something like Anavar 30-40mg per day and Winstrol at 30mg per day or just to stick with 60mg of Anavar last 6 weeks, any thoughts on synergy when stacking winstrol and anavar ? Does anyone here stacked these 2 oral AAS as finisher for last 5-6 weeks ?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol dries you out anavar doesn't. For cutting winstrol trumps anavar, for strength id might say anavar could be stronger that's about it. The only two reasons I'd pick anavar before winstrol is 1. It's safer and 2. It shouldn't hurt your joints like winstrol can for some people.

Why I'd pick winstrol? 1.It's just more effective to shred up 2. Var is expensive and 3. Var is often faked.

Why I'd stack both? Winstrol can as stated give you bad joints mostly during the cycle but it's individual and dose dependant. Anavar can give really bad pumps. Stacking them low and you might not experience any of the sides but still have a decent cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes stacking would be a great idea IMO

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winstrol dries you out anavar doesn't. For cutting winstrol trumps anavar, for strength id might say anavar could be stronger that's about it. The only two reasons I'd pick anavar before winstrol is 1. It's safer and 2. It shouldn't hurt your joints like winstrol can for some people.

Why I'd pick winstrol? 1.It's just more effective to shred up 2. Var is expensive and 3. Var is often faked.

Why I'd stack both? Winstrol can as stated give you bad joints mostly during the cycle but it's individual and dose dependant. Anavar can give really bad pumps. Stacking them low and you might not experience any of the sides but still have a decent cycle.
Winy better for cutting? You mean it's better bc it helps shed watter? Otherwise I'm not that sure that winy is better at fat loss, especially visceral fat. But I don't have experience with winy, just going bout what I've read...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Winy better for cutting? You mean it's better bc it helps shed watter? Otherwise I'm not that sure that winy is better at fat loss, especially visceral fat. But I don't have experience with winy, just going bout what I've read...
Agreed. You will look more shredded with winny, but you will probably lose more fat on anavar.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only concern I have is, if I use half dosages of both maybe I will ended up with no real effects from both AAS, that s why I ask does anyone run both for example at 30mg dose per day to finish cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
TO me stacks are more effective than running full doses of a single compound, if running the right compounds. From what I hear var and winny stack well, you could always google it and do a little research.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I google it a lot, but funny thing 90% of oral stacks are dbol with winstrol, tbol with winstrol and anadrol with winstrol, I find so little about anavar winstrol stack and almost no one share thoughts on this stack or results :D

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I google it a lot, but funny thing 90% of oral stacks are dbol with winstrol, tbol with winstrol and anadrol with winstrol, I find so little about anavar winstrol stack and almost no one share thoughts on this stack or results :D
Steroids can add water both withing the muscle which is a good thing for strength fullness and pump. It can also add water under your skin making you bloated. Anavar fits in the first category while winstrol if any water has been added will dry you out so yes they do stack well but winstrol is in my opinion mandatory for any professional bodybuilder pre contest while anavar isn't.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Steroids can add water both withing the muscle which is a good thing for strength fullness and pump. It can also add water under your skin making you bloated. Anavar fits in the first category while winstrol if any water has been added will dry you out so yes they do stack well but winstrol is in my opinion mandatory for any professional bodybuilder pre contest while anavar isn't.
What you think about dosing, how would you dosing these 2 together, my liver enzymes are in normal range and lipid profile is also very good (I do bloodwork). I thought something like 40 or 50mg anavar with 30mg winstrol, cause of course winstrol is much stronger and I think it will work pretty good on 30mg, while anavar probably won t do nothing at 30mg per day.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you can only know by trying it yourself. I don't think they're even close and they shouldn't even be in the same category. Winstrol does have the advantage that it literally won't hold any water while anavar can. No steroid tren included will get me as shredded as winstrol. The advantage tren has is that it actually adds a lot of muscle which neither var or winstrol does.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you think about dosing, how would you dosing these 2 together, my liver enzymes are in normal range and lipid profile is also very good (I do bloodwork). I thought something like 40 or 50mg anavar with 30mg winstrol, cause of course winstrol is much stronger and I think it will work pretty good on 30mg, while anavar probably won t do nothing at 30mg per day.
I think that sounds like a decent dosage. You could run var in the beginning and winstrol at the end.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did some research and it appears 40mg of anavar and 40mg of winny is a bad ass stack. I guess that is kind of to be expected though..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did some research and it appears 40mg of anavar and 40mg of winny is a bad ass stack. I guess that is kind of to be expected though..
That sounds like an awesome stack. anavar not too high and winstrol at least for me at an effective dose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Winny and var is as classic a cut stack as I've ever heard. Generally you'd take anywhere from 40-80mg of each to be safe-ish. I've seen guys using up to 200mg of winny inject per day, and some pretty stupid high doses of anavar on short cuts.

I'd say 60 var 40 winny would be the ideal. Not too much winny, enough var to do something.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is very true, masteron has been the worst for me though
Yeah, I'm not sure I want to take serious amounts of DHT's anymore. I'll try SD next as a kicker and see how that fair's up regarding acne.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm not sure I want to take serious amounts of DHT's anymore. I'll try SD next as a kicker and see how that fair's up regarding acne.
I don't notice much at all with sd but it's so individual, even from cycle to cycle.