TEST ECA Cutting Cycle

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Been bulking on 500mg Test, finally ready to cut. Bulked since December (159-203lb)

Cycle will be:

300mg Test e/wk
ECA: 25,200,80mg x3/day
Ostarine: 20mg (muscle preservation? This is new to me so why not)
Cardarine: 20mg (focus on cardio and improving endurance/energy)

Diet: 2500-3000 cals (Bulking on 4500 has stalled. I know this is high deficit)
2lb chicken breast per day
Brocolli/green beans
Almond milk for smoothies
Rice
Maybe fruits everyday?

I will take a multivitamin as well and possibly fish oil? I also take Ashwagandha daily.

I want to focus on LOW sugar and no gluten/wheat. My negative thoughts and bloat completely go away off of gluten, and skin becomes that of a smooth Greek God.

Appetite control comes from ECA and YES, I use the aspirin :)

Routine: Cardio 5x a week (25-30 minutes)
Going to start elliptical and work into treadmill.
Lifting 5-7 days a week (higher reps, 10-15, as well as mixed with lower reps. Really just how I feel. Will be trying to improve my two main lifts of deadlift and bench regardless of being in a deficit.)

This bulk was my first cycle so we will see how I look after the cut. Yes I’m young, blah blah. I’m already on TRT at 21. Oh well.

Current weight (200-203)
Height: 5’10
https://imgur.com/a/sqPmvEQ

PCT: Cruising for life on 250mg :)

I want to update EVERYDAY with photos just to make this one of the most in depth logs and really show myself the progress. I know many people quit logging a few weeks in. Not me. Focus of this cut will be to FEEL GOOD LOOK GOOD. Peace

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Starting Weight: 200-203 (weighed with clothes on. Will weigh self in morning with boxers on tomm)
https://m.imgur.com/a/sqPmvEQ

Today I will be fasting and just hitting a Bicep workout. Going for around 15 sets of heavy weight today.

ECA already gives insane energy and appetite suppression. Hopefully I can keep my tolerance low.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Been hitting gym consistently, and hitting Macros of 2500 cals, 220+g protein.

Current weight 195.6

Cardarine I believe is definitely working, flew through arm supersets and was not winded. Cardio a breeze.

0E735BD7-4190-41E8-8F8F-5D8845F8C383.jpeg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been bulking on 500mg Test, finally ready to cut. Bulked since December (159-203lb)

Cycle will be:

300mg Test e/wk
ECA: 25,200,80mg x3/day
Ostarine: 20mg (muscle preservation? This is new to me so why not)
Cardarine: 20mg (focus on cardio and improving endurance/energy)

Diet: 2500-3000 cals (Bulking on 4500 has stalled. I know this is high deficit)
2lb chicken breast per day
Brocolli/green beans
Almond milk for smoothies
Rice
Maybe fruits everyday?

I will take a multivitamin as well and possibly fish oil? I also take Ashwagandha daily.

I want to focus on LOW sugar and no gluten/wheat. My negative thoughts and bloat completely go away off of gluten, and skin becomes that of a smooth Greek God.

Appetite control comes from ECA and YES, I use the aspirin :)

Routine: Cardio 5x a week (25-30 minutes)
Going to start elliptical and work into treadmill.
Lifting 5-7 days a week (higher reps, 10-15, as well as mixed with lower reps. Really just how I feel. Will be trying to improve my two main lifts of deadlift and bench regardless of being in a deficit.)

This bulk was my first cycle so we will see how I look after the cut. Yes I’m young, blah blah. I’m already on TRT at 21. Oh well.

Current weight (200-203)
Height: 5’10
https://imgur.com/a/sqPmvEQ

PCT: Cruising for life on 250mg :)

I want to update EVERYDAY with photos just to make this one of the most in depth logs and really show myself the progress. I know many people quit logging a few weeks in. Not me. Focus of this cut will be to FEEL GOOD LOOK GOOD. Peace
43 lbs is some good mass! You ran 500mg all the way until now?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
43 lbs is some good mass! You ran 500mg all the way until now?
No I ran my TRT dose from July to December on a cut. So 100mg while i cut down to 159. In January I ran a 4 week superdrol cycle I believe to be severely underdosed. Then I decided to run 500mg Test from mid feb to now. I ran it for about 9.5 weeks (damn bottle wouldn’t come out last dose lol). Now I’m just ‘cruising’ on 300mg while I try this ostarine and cardarine. But yes my bulk restarted from January to now After I cut to 159.

Think when I’m done I’m going to cruise on 250mg/week for about 5 months. I have a bottle of 500mg/ml that worked for my bulk so I will ride that out with an easy 250mg/week. The 300mg/ml is far superior as there is almost no pip lol.

I plan to run another bulking cycle however at 60mg/Dbol and 500mg Test, though that won’t be for quite a while.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Down to 189 lbs

Getting hard not to blow diet but I’ve been doing good. Still around 700-1000 deficit a day and strength has seen around a 10% decrease

Going to have cheat today and just eat anything I can. Probably get around a 1500 surplus, which isn’t so bad considering I’ll do 45 mins of cardio and a hard lift

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, cool **** man. How lean are you trying to get? Also has the Cardarine had any noticeable effects above and beyond the EC stack you're running in terms of endurance and intensity in the gym?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, cool **** man. How lean are you trying to get? Also has the Cardarine had any noticeable effects above and beyond the EC stack you're running in terms of endurance and intensity in the gym?
Cardarine definitely! It lets me power through supersets and low intensity cardio is a joke. It has helped a bit for more intense things like full runs...but part of that is my fault because I’m not even really trying to improve High intensity cardio.

I’m trying to get to around 7% bodyfat and will maintain between 7-11% year round on 250-300mg test and blast 1-2 times per year. I think I will need to cut down to 165-175 tbh not sure yet

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
188 lbs today. Strength on bench is dramatically dropping haha!

Calories still good I’m getting 220-270g protein a day at no more than 2000 cals

Was going to cheat last Sunday but tbh I think I actually didn’t even hit my maintenance calories despite 3 pieces of pizza and candy..my appetite was low

Tomm going to go all out cheat day though and try and hit 3500-4000 cals. I will do 60 mins of cardio though to counter that a bit

Also started Melanotan 2 LOL

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Down to 181. Strength down a lot just focusing on getting 200g protein and low cals!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Dude u look great���� keep it up man
I am having cheat days
2x a week not counting cals and still dropping so I’m enjoying this cut! Thanks

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Update

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine controls cortisol making it harder to gain fat but since you're cruising it shouldn't be a problem. How's the cycle going?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Fitmisc what up? Lol. Freudian slip here. Looking good bro.