Test E

gman1983bam

Awards
Hey guys I'm on a test E cycle starting week 8 500mg week split but haven't had any gains I'm eating is good 4500 cal 300 carbs 400 protein the gear is good had blood done. Is im thinking on giving up and just going 10 weeks just don't want to throw away money if nothing is happening also i train really hard so it's not my training some help would be appreciated thanks

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I'm on a test E cycle starting week 8 500mg week split but haven't had any gains I'm eating is good 4500 cal 300 carbs 400 protein the gear is good had blood done. Is im thinking on giving up and just going 10 weeks just don't want to throw away money if nothing is happening also i train really hard so it's not my training some help would be appreciated thanks
What did the blood work say your test was

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that total T well then its low as **** for 500mg
Bunk test bro

Reactions: Nac
Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm lost
In not sure if you mean free test is 101
Or
Total test is 1154
Ill let guys with more blood test experience chime in.
I would think from zero gains would be equivalent to bunk test
8 weeks ins when you really get rockin!

gman1983bam

Awards
Sorry I'm lost
In not sure if you mean free test is 101
Or
Total test is 1154
Ill let guys with more blood test experience chime in.
I would think from zero gains would be equivalent to bunk test
8 weeks ins when you really get rockin!
Yap it was 101.1 a guy I know said it would add up to be 1154 in ng/dl for a total

gman1983bam

Awards
Is that your T count?
Yes thats my t count also i was wondering if I drop my dosage down to 250 a week 4weeks because i have 4 shots left would that be ok rather then doing the 500mg for 2 weeks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500mg test per week should have TT at least double that 6-weeks-in-measure (like 2500-3000ng/dl). 1154ng/dl is high range natty.

gman1983bam

Awards
500mg test per week should have TT at least double that 6-weeks-in-measure (like 2500-3000ng/dl). 1154ng/dl is high range natty.
So I take it the test E is really underdosed eh **** that sucks

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe just massively under dosed
Sounds like 125mg of test a week buddy
I personally would blast 1000mg for the last 2 weeks.
Maybe get more test and go 16weeks.
If it is under dosed your still gunna be suppressed which sucks

gman1983bam

Awards
Maybe just massively under dosed
Sounds like 125mg of test a week buddy
I personally would blast 1000mg for the last 2 weeks.
Maybe get more test and go 16weeks.
If it is under dosed your still gunna be suppressed which sucks
****ing sucks getting ripped off brother good I never order more

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
100 nmol/L is 2913 ng/dl...

edit: who told you it was 1000ish? There are plenty of conversion tools online. Your friend was way off.

gman1983bam

Awards
Yes I just spoke with my doctor and he told me this no more taken there advice. Still not sure y im not putting much size on yet I eat Good train hard don't make sense is it to early for gains yet?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yes I just spoke with my doctor and he told me this no more taken there advice. Still not sure y im not putting much size on yet I eat Good train hard don't make sense is it to early for gains yet?
Have you gained any weight? Disregard whether it is fat or muscle. If you haven’t put any weight on then you simply need to eat more. I was eating around 6000 CALS per day when I was around 240 trying to get to 250 (6 ft 2).

gman1983bam

Awards
Have you gained any weight? Disregard whether it is fat or muscle. If you haven’t put any weight on then you simply need to eat more. I was eating around 6000 CALS per day when I was around 240 trying to get to 250 (6 ft 2).
Ya prob put on 5 pounds im 225 5'8 i just can't eat anymore onless i get pure junk to make it up.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Test e is a slower enter, than test c. Even though blood shows its has risen some that does not mean it's in full effect. It is probably just now getting going. Also it is most likely underdosed. Rarely can you get any test that is stronger than 200. Bottle can can say 250, hell even up to 500 but it's rare that a home brew can be that strong. Why do you think 99.9% of script test is only up too 200. Because they are only stable up to that.
Next you have to look at your training. If you are not absolutely kicking ass and trying to absolutely kill yourself in there, what's the point. Yes of course eat good. And it's not always about the amount of food you eat, it's about the kind of food you eat.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Test e is a slower enter, than test c. Even though blood shows its has risen some that does not mean it's in full effect. It is probably just now getting going. Also it is most likely underdosed. Rarely can you get any test that is stronger than 200. Bottle can can say 250, hell even up to 500 but it's rare that a home brew can be that strong. Why do you think 99.9% of script test is only up too 200. Because they are only stable up to that.
Next you have to look at your training. If you are not absolutely kicking ass and trying to absolutely kill yourself in there, what's the point. Yes of course eat good. And it's not always about the amount of food you eat, it's about the kind of food you eat.
While I agree with your post that many products are underdosed, the reason Rx testosterone only goes up to 200 is because that is typically the most Drs will prescribe in 2 week intervals. Testosterone, depending on the ester, is soluble in certain oils up to ~400/ML and can get up close to 600 if you add in other chemicals to increase solubility.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason is pip
It can start to get uncomfortable after 200
300 hurts
400 combos are agony.
Some people like pip to let them know its real.

Quadkillaz

Quadkillaz

Awards
If you're doing EVERYTHING correctly at 4500 cals. its probably bunk test there is some good stuff out there (wont tell you which) but there is also even more ****ty stuff out there. you might as well blast the last 2 weeks like one member said. make sure you are eating HIGH quality food and busting your ass. Maybe even adding 500 more cals in there. Obviously something is wrong or you would'nt be here. Post after cycle bloods also to see how much you've dropped.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isn't true at all... Easily can get 400 mg test in a c.c.

Also pip is dependant upon the type of oil used in most cases

Quadkillaz

Quadkillaz

Awards
I agree, in todays modern age you can put 400mg in a CC. that might be pushing it but the old rumor was only 250 can be put in a cc and be chemically sound. To add on with PIP, get a hot cup of water, not over 105 degrees F. Warm it up for a bit aspirate and inject slowly, depending on the area there is RARELY PIP for me. Especially in the glutes and quads. But Caveat on the quad, be careful so you don't hit your lymphatic system. You wont walk right for days.