Test E with Tbol kicker and anavar finisher?

J

jwstoick

Awards
I'm looking to set up my second cycle. First was test e 500mg for 14 wks. This is what I'm thinking as I'm wanting to drop some bf but gain size as well.

Test E wk 1-12 either 500 or 750/wk
Tbol 30-50mg wk 1-4
Anavar 80mg wk 8-14

Thoughts?

D

devi0us

Awards
I am running the same coarse now test e 500mg per week' split into two shots Monday-Thursday! Im using danabol 40mg ed for the first 6 weeks and am going to use stanazol from weeks 8-14 for me to cut also taking 0.5mg of arimidex ed as AI.. I have nolvadex Hcg and clomid on hand for pct.. Make sure you have your pct on hand and AI

J

jwstoick

Awards
Do you have these items on hand yet?
I do not it was just what I was thinking of running. I don't want to take winny I've heard too many stories so would rather pay extra for var. I also want to keep it drier which is why I want to do tbol vs dbol

J

jwstoick

Awards
I am running the same coarse now test e 500mg per week' split into two shots Monday-Thursday! Im using danabol 40mg ed for the first 6 weeks and am going to use stanazol from weeks 8-14 for me to cut also taking 0.5mg of arimidex ed as AI.. I have nolvadex Hcg and clomid on hand for pct.. Make sure you have your pct on hand and AI
I have nolvadex and clomid for pct already. Got adex and more on its way as well. I'll never do a cycle before having pct lined up. I am also probably going to pick up some HCG. I know winny is awesome but just don't want to risk the sides with it, I have a bad knee already and elbow tendinitis so don't want to destroy my joints with it. Also tbol has less bloat so I'm wanting to try it out I've heard good things about it. How far into cycle are you?