Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!

adnscmplx

Awards
I ate an apple before I went to gym and got good hard pumps. I may try beast next, I've heard good stuff about both tho.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I ate an apple before I went to gym and got good hard pumps. I may try beast next, I've heard good stuff about both tho.
Good solid 12 second chuckle you got out of me with the apple comment. Haha, I love it...still laughing XD

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I pooped my pants a little when I read the apple comment Haha I drove a fast Honda once.... might try NASCAR next weekend heard good things about them both....

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I pooped my pants a little when I read the apple comment Haha I drove a fast Honda once.... might try NASCAR next weekend heard good things about them both....
WTF I haven't laughed so hard in a forum since Rape Sloth

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lmfao idk bro appledrol might give u sicker pumps.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I tried SuperPump Max it was pretty good, I might try cocaine tomorrow, heard it was good sh*t.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I tried SuperPump Max it was pretty good, I might try cocaine tomorrow, heard it was good sh*t.
LMFAO! I tried melatonin to sleep once and it worked great.... Might try heroin now. I heard good things...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I took some OEP yesterday, might try some DNP, heard it will shred u up pretty good.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lmfao ok we have to stop flaming now, we hijacked homeboy's thread lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haha your right. Sorry Spider. :) hows it going by the way? We threw some comic relief in there for you!

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Haha it's all good guys. I got a great laugh outta all that hahaha.

Day 37

Weight- 202.3

Workout- None (Chest/Legs tomorrow)

My winstrol will be here tomorrow. Very excited to start leaning up!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm still waiting for before pics spider. We need visual documentation!! Jk keep it man but definitely should throw up after pics when your cycle is done.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for before pics spider. We need visual documentation!! Jk keep it man but definitely should throw up after pics when your cycle is done.
I got before pics,..but I looked at Arnold once and thought that was a good compare..........

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I got before pics,..but I looked at Arnold once and thought that was a good compare..........
Your a retard lol! Got a good laugh out of that tho.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Yeah I'll be posting pics after I'm done with beast.

Day 38

Weight- 203

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Right on man. Sounds like you are packing on some good poundage. Keep it up bro the fun is just beginning!

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Day 43

Weight- 203

I apologize for the lack of updates lately but I've been busy with midterms and my shoulder has been acting up. I tried to max 3 days ago at 315 and I could feel something pull in my right shoulder so I didn't even get to finish the rep. I gave it 2 days to rest and today I did shoulders. Well now my left shoulder was acting up. Idk what it is but I think it may be that my body can't deal with all the weight I'm putting on in such a short amount of time. I'm done with beast and decided I'm going to take 2 weeks off orals before I start my winstrol. What should i do about my shoulder? It doesn't ache or anything unless I'm lifting.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I wouldn't push it, you've put on a lot weight, u gotta b easy on those tendons and ligaments.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I wouldn't push it, you've put on a lot weight, u gotta b easy on those tendons and ligaments.
Yeah it's not worth the risk. I guess from now on until I either lose some weight or shoulder stops hurting I'll lower the weight for everything in general. Oh and i forgot to mention I'll be posting up pics tomorrow. Thank you all for following.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah just start repping sh*t out, besides ze pump iz incredible (arnold voice) lol. Your killing it bro just take it one day at a time.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Day 44

Results after Beast:
Weight - 203 ( + 24lbs total)
Arms 15" 1/2 ( + 1 and 1/2 Inches )
Chest 42" ( + 2 inches)
Neck 16" (+ 1 inch)
Shoulders 53" (+ 4 inches)
Waist 33" 1/2 ( + 1/2 increase)
Thighs - 24" 1/2 ( + 2 and 1/2 Inches)
Calves 14" 1/2 ( +1/2 inch)

Pics:
IMG_0086.jpg
IMG_0088.jpg
IMG_0089.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0090.jpg

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice work bro!! Good results now its time to lean it out and put more muscle on that muscle! Your back built some nice mass especially. Keep it up.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Wow good job man keep it up! And injuries are the worst! Just rep **** out and don't let the ego lift the weights hahah :)

EArch

Awards
  • Established
damn bro you put on some solid mass

if your joints are acting up I would be weary of winnie some people say it does havoc on there joints. keep at it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just smash a ton of glucosomine for your joints man. I like to stretch them out with bands sometimes before I go heavy and that really helps.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate all the support!! Oh and yeah i do plan on taking glucosomine and drinking even more water to keep my joints from hurting so bad. I keep getting compliments everywhere i go about how much bigger i look haha. Absolutely love it!! :D

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good man. Enjoy those compliments you earned em. I personally would let my head blow up a bit and brag hahaha a boosted ego is one way to add some more intensity to a workout.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Hell yeah, great cycle

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Day 49

Weight: 204

Workout- Arms/Abs/Legs

My shoulders still ache during workouts and now my left elbow is starting to hurt as well. I love lifting heavy and it's gonna be tough for me to have to settle for low weight. Also i stopped taking beast last week but I'm still getting the calve pumps on the way to the gym. How long til that disappears? I can't do cardio until they go away.

Edit: Also despite all the sore joints and stuff I'm still dead set on taking winny. I'll just suck it up.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
More water and glucosomine (spell check). If you have the money look into some joint support. I like Transforms from Mr. Supps.

Try going light fir a week and running supersets. Then go back to heavy. You can build size without heavy its a lot of form critique. Like xreps or FS/DS. Look into some hypertrophy stuff. I would hate to see you suffer an injury bro and have to take a break. Especially a elbow or shoulder... I know and its a slow recovery... not worth it.

Mafesto31

Awards
Ur pics look like fresh muscle - god I love that feeling.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I noticed you're trying to recomp by adding muscle and cutting at the same time. In my experience, this is not a good idea. I would take the next 6 weeks or whatever it is to add some muscle and then use the weeks on winny to cut in a 1000 calorie deficit. I as well as my friends have had better results this way in terms of body composition at the end of the cycle. Btw, you have sold me on superdrol. 24 ****ing pounds is incredible even with the bloat of test. How are the strength gains?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I noticed you're trying to recomp by adding muscle and cutting at the same time. In my experience, this is not a good idea. I would take the next 6 weeks or whatever it is to add some muscle and then use the weeks on winny to cut in a 1000 calorie deficit. I as well as my friends have had better results this way in terms of body composition at the end of the cycle. Btw, you have sold me on superdrol. 24 ****ing pounds is incredible even with the bloat of test. How are the strength gains?
Yeah Superdrol is the real deal for sure. My strength hit the freakin roof. For example, i used to bench 225 3-5 times and now i can do it 15 times no problem. Overall I'm totally satisfied with beast. Also I'd say the bloating was from the beast rather than test. Test has a wierd effect on me. It always feels like my body is on fire. Oh and with the whole calorie deficit thing, I counted calories for the first 2 weeks then decided to just listen to my body and eat when i felt i needed to. I plan on doing the same thing when i start winny in a week or so. Only things that will be different are that I will be doing cardio everyday and I plan on eatting extremely health and maybe cutting out dairy completely.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sounds good man. The winny should tighten you up and dry out any bloat. You will be shredded! Keep it up.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Hey guys, I apologize for the lack of updates during the past few weeks. I'm going to continue logging tomorrow when I finally start my winstrol. It's been about 2 weeks since Beastadrol and I'm down to 198 (Lost 10 lbs). My strength is pretty much the same though so I'm guessing that 10lbs was just water. I'll post a pic tomorrow to catch everyone up. I'm VERY excited to get winstrol rolling!! :aargh:

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Super stoked to see what you look like at the end of the cycle when your all cut up. Gonna be making the ladies panties all wet when you walk by

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
I love the winny great for size and strength. Lean gains

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So whats the news man? You still beasting that sh*t up or what? Hows the diet been?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Day 2 Winny (Day 60+ overall... forgot exact day lol)

Weight- 198

Workout- Legs/lowerback and Obliques

Diet: I took last week off and ate dirty to get it out of my system before I started winny. However now that I'm actually on winny my diet is very clean. I'm debating on lowering the calories altogether too. Also I'm increasing my water intake from 1 gallon to 2 a day to prevent joint soreness.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice man. There are just those times you gotta get the dirty eating out of your system Haha. As long as its planned its a good thing.

Can't wait to see some picks after about week 2-3 of the winny. You will shred up.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Nice man. There are just those times you gotta get the dirty eating out of your system Haha. As long as its planned its a good thing.

Can't wait to see some picks after about week 2-3 of the winny. You will shred up.
Honestly after that week of dirty eating I'm actually sick of it lol. I find myself craving healthy foods for once.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good. That happens to me. I get on a diet and stay steady while b1tching and then I cheat. Then I find myself craving the healthy stuff and wanting to eat healthy. Haha. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Good. That happens to me. I get on a diet and stay steady while b1tching and then I cheat. Then I find myself craving the healthy stuff and wanting to eat healthy. Haha. The grass is always greener on the other side.
Haha I'm the exact same way too.

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Give it some time. Test E doesn't kick in for about 5 weeks. Your should be taking some Dbol with that stack to jump start you. Ask me how I know.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Give it some time. Test E doesn't kick in for about 5 weeks. Your should be taking some Dbol with that stack to jump start you. Ask me how I know.
I don't think you read the thread...

Haha, I feel all bad when I eat dirty. The other night my friend had pizza to eat and I ate such a little amount, I was still hungry but never ate anything else. My dirty food is like a hamburger ha, nothing better than a hamburger after you haven't had one in a while