Unanswered Test E pain

gregswhu26

Awards
Hi guys, i have been using AS for about 10 years now, I usually stick to test prop but iv decided to give test E a go. Iv been running it for 2 weeks but twice now I have had bad pain with slight redness, and swelling in my thighs, the thing is both times it has come on directly after leg day and a few days after pinning that area. Any suggestions what could be causing it?

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bad gear mate, longer esters should be PIP free...

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many MG per ML and where are you injecting it?

gregswhu26

Awards
How many MG per ML and where are you injecting it?
300mg per ml (goldline pharmaceuticals) Rotating between glutes and thighs. Not had any issues with the glutes though just the thighs

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah 300mg a ml isn’t super high but not low concentration either. The more mg per ml increases the risk of PIP due to thickness of oil/weight of it.

If gear isn’t made the best also increases risk of PIP.

A lot of people have problems with pain from injecting into quads. If you are not having any pain or soreness when injecting glutes, then I would stick to the glutes. Gear may not be best but isn’t bad enough to throw out.They glutes can handle a lot of injections without getting sore.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I pretty much use only glutes. As long as you’re not getting fever/chills and too much pain, it may be cheap solution and crashed. Feels like glass to me when that happens but I use it till I find a better supplier. Another thread just popped up where cutting w sterile GSO or another smooth oil. I’d recommend a US supplier that carries all sorts of oils, but I noticed the “mate” and don’t think you want a US domestic.

gregswhu26

Awards
Cheers fellas, the pain came on a few days after the injection, it comes on more when I'm still then when I start moving it's stiff and painful but then eases off. I gave always injected into my thighs with prop and never had an issue

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers fellas, the pain came on a few days after the injection, it comes on more when I'm still then when I start moving it's stiff and painful but then eases off. I gave always injected into my thighs with prop and never had an issue
^^ What @Matthersby said. ^^

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I have only used prop based steroids and only get pip if using higher testosterone per ml, I’d pin the glutes because I’ve found if you get pip in quad in can effect movement etc with glutes its just a pain in the arse:)

gregswhu26

Awards
I'm gonna change supplier and brand and see if if there is any difference, if not I'll just stick to prop or sus

gregswhu26

Awards
I pretty much use only glutes. As long as you’re not getting fever/chills and too much pain, it may be cheap solution and crashed. Feels like glass to me when that happens but I use it till I find a better supplier. Another thread just popped up where cutting w sterile GSO or another smooth oil. I’d recommend a US supplier that carries all sorts of oils, but I noticed the “mate” and don’t think you want a US domestic.
UK based buddy so we just get what we're given!