Test E only cycle - what if any oral to add for the finish?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

65 days in, all good, not the first rodeo but keeping it simple, will go for 12-24 weeks
+20 years of training
I am old in the game.
500mg e3rd day.

I have some ph's in stock but don't want to add something that causes lethargy, gains are a bit slow but are feeling great.

Stash is:
M1,add = causes lethargy
SD = lethargy and feel crap, 5mg ed works some
1-Andro = have never tried, have multiple bottles
Epi andro = not sure if it helps me in my bulk
Trenavar = favorite when cutting but not sure as it also gives me some lethargy and it shines oly for me because of fat loss.
H-drol = not sure its worth it

Would 1- Andro add anything of value?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello,

65 days in, all good, not the first rodeo but keeping it simple, will go for 12-24 weeks
+20 years of training
I am old in the game.
500mg e3rd day.

I have some ph's in stock but don't want to add something that causes lethargy, gains are a bit slow but are feeling great.

Stash is:
M1,add = causes lethargy
SD = lethargy and feel crap, 5mg ed works some
1-Andro = have never tried, have multiple bottles
Epi andro = not sure if it helps me in my bulk
Trenavar = favorite when cutting but not sure as it also gives me some lethargy and it shines oly for me because of fat loss.
H-drol = not sure its worth it

Would 1- Andro add anything of value?
Are you on TRT?

Half a year is a long time to be on (even if you're on TRT, honestly).

This is your decision to make, regardless.
Just trying to help make sure we all make informed decisions.
(y)

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you on TRT?

Half a year is a long time to be on (even if you're on TRT, honestly).

This is your decision to make, regardless.
Just trying to help make sure we all make informed decisions.
(y)
Yes on trt on top of the 500mg ew.
Wont blast for 24 weeks but maybe 12 to at maximum,

Karlrobert

Awards
And .....finish with the Hdrol.
If you’re like me IMO finish with something that doesn’t kill your appetite on a bulk. Keep eating over maintenance to get more and keep more gains.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the question here? You seem to answer every possibility someone could throw at you?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes on trt on top of the 500mg ew.
Wont blast for 24 weeks but maybe 12 to at maximum,
500mg + trt is still overkill tho
I’m surprised you don’t feel like sh*t actually.
however long you roll , finish with the Hdrol and fuk that 1Andro.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the question here? You seem to answer every possibility someone could throw at you?
Lol, it looks a bit that way.

OP I wouldve said sdrol or adrol to finish but youve kinda ruled out anything that might impact appetite.

With that in mind Id opt for anavar.

Karlrobert

Awards
Lol, it looks a bit that way.

OP I wouldve said sdrol or adrol to finish but youve kinda ruled out anything that might impact appetite.

With that in mind Id opt for anavar.
OP didn’t mention appetite. That was me just sharing my own experience. A superdrol finish would be great on a bulk as long as calories stay up above maintenance. It’s an individual thing

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP didn’t mention appetite. That was me just sharing my own experience. A superdrol finish would be great on a bulk as long as calories stay up above maintenance. It’s an individual thing
He doesn't want lethargy.

Karlrobert

Awards
He doesn't want lethargy.
Anavar like Nac said would be the way I’d go. Or nothing and be patient. For me I find that the cure for lethargy on a bulk is more calories and quality sleep

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, why skip 1-Andro if i already have it? Will probably throw it away otherwise.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, why skip 1-Andro if i already have it? Will probably throw it away otherwise.
1-Andro is terrible for lethargy. Used it 3-4 times when I was starting out. Early 20s and I would come home from work and seriously want to just go to sleep instead of the gym.

Weak-ass trash compound, barely decent for beginners. IMHO. If I was starting over in today’s climate knowing what I know now, I would have used almost any SARM over it. Better ride, less lethargy, similar gains.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1-Andro is terrible for lethargy. Used it 3-4 times when I was starting out. Early 20s and I would come home from work and seriously want to just go to sleep instead of the gym.

Weak-ass trash compound, barely decent for beginners. IMHO. If I was starting over in today’s climate knowing what I know now, I would have used almost any SARM over it. Better ride, less lethargy, similar gains.
Exactly what I wanted to type but I was scared to get flamed by the Andro lovers. Such a garbage compound for its relatively high toxicity. I remember how it managed to crank my liver enzymes and make me feel like a zombie... all that for so little.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

agree with the lethargy on 1-andro - surprising really, actual second only to sdrol for me thus far. I do think brings some decent strength gains though. Don’t think it’s trash but not the compound if you want to avoid lethargy and there are better choices.

Sdrol is the one with the biggest bang but lethargy is horrific.

var fits the bill. Less size but solid gains (with few sides) would come from tbol as well (no one ever mentions tbol?)

i like epiandro but feel it better suited to a cut or to compliment something like adrol or sdrol (it can help with lethargy ime, especially pwo)

ive heard hdrol is solid but never ran it.

winny probably not a bad shout here either, I didn’t get much lethargy but you indicated your a bit older and the joint dryness can be problematic for some (I run gh or peptides which I find offset that)

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
agree with the lethargy on 1-andro - surprising really, actual second only to sdrol for me thus far. I do think brings some decent strength gains though. Don’t think it’s trash but not the compound if you want to avoid lethargy and there are better choices.

Sdrol is the one with the biggest bang but lethargy is horrific.

var fits the bill. Less size but solid gains (with few sides) would come from tbol as well (no one ever mentions tbol?)

i like epiandro but feel it better suited to a cut or to compliment something like adrol or sdrol (it can help with lethargy ime, especially pwo)

ive heard hdrol is solid but never ran it.

winny probably not a bad shout here either, I didn’t get much lethargy but you indicated your a bit older and the joint dryness can be problematic for some (I run gh or peptides which I find offset that)
I have tried winny at two occasions, both times it killed my joints, they turned into glas smoothered in sand,

Ok so if 1-Andro is lethargy in a bottle i will throw my bottles away,, strange, never remembered getting lethargy from the good old Ergopharm 1-AD back in the day,

Anavar is to expensive, i rather use up my stash if i am to add anything.
Perhaps throw in trenavar anyway at 90mg ed,

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have tried winny at two occasions, both times it killed my joints, they turned into glas smoothered in sand,

Ok so if 1-Andro is lethargy in a bottle i will throw my bottles away,, strange, never remembered getting lethargy from the good old Ergopharm 1-AD back in the day,

Anavar is to expensive, i rather use up my stash if i am to add anything.
Perhaps throw in trenavar anyway at 90mg ed,
Don’t throw them out! There is a supplement auction section right here on the board under the Company Promotions area. 1-Andro is a legal sports supplement still because it’s DHEA-based, so it’s fine to advertise it for trade or sale. Someone will be more than happy to PayPal you some money or perhaps trade you for something you could use they have (EAAs, joint supplement, etc).

You could recoup your loss and save someone some cash at the same time. It will be worthwhile to someone. Just not you lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what I wanted to type but I was scared to get flamed by the Andro lovers. Such a garbage compound for its relatively high toxicity. I remember how it managed to crank my liver enzymes and make me feel like a zombie... all that for so little.
I have used it, and all the andros, a lot. A huge factor in my bias against it is cost. I could forgive it if it cost the same as anything else to run. I had to buy several expensive bottles at a time for one run and the gains were always a bit of strength and a few lbs of muscle. You can buy one bottle of Rad140 and get all that with better libido, pumps, less lethargy, and some protection for prostate hypertrophy and gyno while on it (RAD selectively binds to prostate and chest estrogen receptors hard, but doesn’t activate them).

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op said ur having a good cycle. Dont ruin it now w an oral. Be done w feeling like sh1t for an 5 extra lbs

Reactions: UNX
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
500mg of a long ester test dosed every 3 days + trt dose is a very high total dose. Basically almost equivalent to running a gram a week depending on your trt dose. I’m assuming you know the half life is approx a week?

I think 250mg every 4 to 5 days is enough to make gains off of. Maybe you’ve determined need a high dose tho.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
500mg of a long ester test dosed every 3 days + trt dose is a very high total dose. Basically almost equivalent to running a gram a week depending on your trt dose. I’m assuming you know the half life is approx a week?

I think 250mg every 4 to 5 days is enough to make gains off of. Maybe you’ve determined need a high dose tho.
You’re like the second person that has said this. I don’t understand why people keep telling the guy they don’t like how much test he’s taking. He just provided his dose for context, along with saying he has experience and feels fine with it.

He’s just asking for advice about the best oral he has based on his stipulations.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re like the second person that has said this. I don’t understand why people keep telling the guy they don’t like how much test he’s taking. He just provided his dose for context, along with saying he has experience and feels fine with it.

He’s just asking for advice about the best oral he has based on his stipulations.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Probably why I’m “like” the second person to say this is because e3d dosing with a long ester and at that dose is silly, drops his credibility, and overshadows the original question. If he is so experienced, then something simple like adding a damn pill your massive test cycle isn’t a question he should/would be asking the board.

No offense OP. I tried to be nice and was just looking out for your best interests but Hyde came at me like a doucher

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably why I’m “like” the second person to say this is because e3d dosing with a long ester and at that dose is silly, drops his credibility, and overshadows the original question. If he is so experienced, then something simple like adding a damn pill your massive test cycle isn’t a question he should/would be asking the board.

No offense OP. I tried to be nice and was just looking out for your best interests but Hyde came at me like a doucher
But that’s your opinion though? You have a strong tendency here to explain your opinions like they are facts and nothing else is wrong. So anyone around the world running a gram of gear a week is silly and ignorant? Doing too much? I really don’t get it I’m trying to learn here obviously.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And I’m also not saying that 500+ of Testosterone a week is a bad thing I’m just surprised that you still feel good with that. As for the finisher straight Hdrol was my opinion

Last edited:

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And I’m also not saying that 500+ of Testosterone a week is NOT a bad thing I’m just surprised that you still feel good with that. As for the finisher straight Hdrol was my opinion
Spelling correction here.I meant to say that 500mg + of test per week is not a bad thing ....**just that my tits woul probably be on fire by week 4
Sorry about that

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But that’s your opinion though? You have a strong tendency here to explain your opinions like they are facts and nothing else is wrong. So anyone around the world running a gram of gear a week is silly and ignorant? Doing too much? I really don’t get it I’m trying to learn here obviously.
Yes it’s my opinion based on the known science of the half life of the compound and my experiences running high doses of gear. Which is literally the essence of this board is to offer opinions that are deemed helpful based on experience and science.

In this specific situation, I gave my opinion to OP and he can come back with his opinion and hopefully I could have learned something. I don’t buy the “stable bloods” argument with this dosing. So unless he just gets off on pinning, then my hope was to save him test, pins, and potential avoiding side effects of running a high dose of test. Heck, maybe he is a 320lb Ifbb pro that needs that much test.

I explain my opinion confidently and thoroughly. If you interpret my opinion like I think it’s facts, then that’s on you. Cause I don’t and I’m here to learn.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Ah, I see. So me sticking to addressing OP’s concern, while you pop in here off-topic to express your arbitrary opinions on acceptable use on an anabolic steroid form, makes me a doucher. Sure, I’ll own that all day, then.

You think it’s really that strange that he’s doing at least a couple shots a week take over 3ml, maybe 4 if brewed at 250mg/ml, of oil, to spread out over a gram of test into at least 2 shots a week?

Forget OP’s credibility. He doesn’t need any to ask for advice on what orals may cause lethargy. You should worry about your own credibility at this point after that suggestion.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah, I see. So me sticking to addressing OP’s concern, while you pop in here off-topic to express your arbitrary opinions on acceptable use on an anabolic steroid form, makes me a doucher. Sure, I’ll own that all day, then.

You think it’s really that strange that he’s doing at least a couple shots a week take over 3ml, maybe 4 if brewed at 250mg/ml, of oil, to spread out over a gram of test into at least 2 shots a week?

Forget OP’s credibility. He doesn’t need any to ask for advice on what orals may cause lethargy. You should worry about your own credibility at this point after that suggestion.
-The fact he included his test dose in his OP makes my concerns perfectly on topic. And yes you would never deviate from the asked questions...right.

-Yes, he can easily do 2x2ml shots every 5 days for a lower dose or if want to achieve a gram just do 2 shots in one day a week to save time. Again, I’m still in to learn why he likes to run so much test.

-Cool threat bro.

Why don’t you let your buddy speak for himself? I should have never responded to your unproductive comment in the first place.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
-The fact he included his test dose in his OP makes my concerns perfectly on topic. And yes you would never deviate from the asked questions...right.

-Yes, he can easily do 2x2ml shots every 5 days for a lower dose or if want to achieve a gram just do 2 shots in one day a week to save time. Again, I’m still in to learn why he likes to run so much test.

-Cool threat bro.

Why don’t you let your buddy speak for himself? I should have never responded to your unproductive comment in the first place.
Wait wait wait... so here we are going to take for exemple the OP is going 1g a week. We won’t talk about the dosages but rather how he does it. You seem to say it makes no sense for him to spread that dose twice a week and rather he should do two shots in one day? I thought you had decent knowledge but this is beyond ridiculous man. Unless I am not understanding what you’re saying? Do you know everything that’s wrong with the idea of pinning once a week TWICE in the same day versus pinning the same amount but twice a week?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m confused, surely the debate isn’t about whether test e should be pinned twice a week or less frequently?

twice a week is about as standard as standards go. It’s like arguing against the best way to make a girl cum is to stimulate her clitoris....yeah sure someone might pull some random study and show there’s possibly other ways but if something has been done successfully for many years then you can’t advise someone that’s not the way to go.

based on the half life of e the argument is whether you want big peaks and troughs which is what you’d get pinning once a week. There’s a counter argument that smaller amounts pinned ED or EOD is optimal but 2x PW is standard as ****.

always interested in seeing new studies that challenge the common approach as we should always be trying to learn and improve but anything outside of that dosing would be new imo

no idea on OP so wouldn’t start to comment on whether a gram a week is right, wasn’t the question being asked?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I really don’t know where the “pin 2x a day” came from on this thread. I’m pretty sure that it’s a misunderstanding.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really don’t know where the “pin 2x a day” came from on this thread. I’m pretty sure that it’s a misunderstanding.
In thors comment he says "Yes, he can easily do 2x2ml shots every 5 days for a lower dose or if want to achieve a gram just do 2 shots in one day a week to save time. Again, I’m still in to learn why he likes to run so much test." It can quite possibly be me struggling in English but this is how I understood it

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My trt is one nebido shoot every 7th week. I blast now with one 250mg/1ml two times ew. Estrogen is fine but take 0,5 arimidex two times a week to keep it that way. I do bloods regularly at the doctors. I was just wondering about using up anything in my stash during my blast otherwise i will likely get rid of it as it is getting old and i don't prefer orals.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also thank you to those who has answered on topic, appreciate it a lot.
(I am to old to sit and argue on a forum)
I mentioned Anavar.

But with your choices, I'd probably go with Hdrol in this case.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In thors comment he says "Yes, he can easily do 2x2ml shots every 5 days for a lower dose or if want to achieve a gram just do 2 shots in one day a week to save time. Again, I’m still in to learn why he likes to run so much test." It can quite possibly be me struggling in English but this is how I understood it
Thank you sir for clearing that up. I appreciate you.