Test e, LGD cycle followed by continued test e, epistane cycle

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
This top half is me introducing myself and telling a bit about my aas and training history. Skip to below the paragraph to get to the topic.

Hey everyone. I'm 27yrs old started exercising and monitering my diet in 2013 in order to lose weight. I'm 5'11" in 2013 I was 267lbs 43% body fat. That year I dropped down to 166lbs 10%body fat. I was so stoked about the change that I went and got NASM Certified and a Crossfit lvl 1 coach (does not matter just throwing it in there). So I started bulking and got up to 195lbs naturally at 10%bf. Since then I have done a cycle of deccamaxxx 850 for 6 weeks in 2015. Got up 215lbs didn't know anything about pct. Was given bad advice. Got gyno...got it removed all that fun stuff. March of 2016 I did a test cycle @205lbs. 600mg per wk. pinning 2x a week. For the next 16wks Took aromasin e3d at 12.5mg. Did a nolva, clomid pct combo. Clomid was taken eod the first week and e3d the remaining weeks. Was recovered and felt normal after 3 weeks but continued pct regardless. I got up to 235 and fairly soft. I was expecting it. I wanted to dirty bulk. So I did. I took mk677 for 3 months after cycling. I lost 10 lbs when I initially came off. I am now on gw501516 and will be for two more months. Hoping to get into single digits for bf before this cycle.

My daily supps include
2g of assorted omega 3s
Multi vitamin
L glycine 2g pre and post workout
L lysine 8g a day

Pre workout is always changing but always without creatine. And I always add high volume and l carnitine.

I did LGD for 3 weeks and had a good experience other than mood swings. But that being said. It was the greatest source. I have a great one now.

So, I'm wanting to get some opinions. I have been considering so many things and routes to take. But my current thought is.

20weeks
TEST E 300mg per wk 1-10
LGD 10mg a day wk 1-10
TEST E 600mg per wk 11-20
Epistane (not 100% on dosage) wk 15-20

Pct is just going to be clomid and nolva. I will obviously have aromasin on hand. I respond to clomid on super low dosages. Thank god. The emo sides are dreadful.

This would be my last cycle for at least a year if not a year and a half. Other than maybe some peptides eventually.

Side note: I partake in for sleeping and appetite enhancing purposes.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established

Upper left 267lbs lower left 223lbs (during weight loss) and 195lbs on the right.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I'm also completely not against just doing the lgd and sticking to 12 weeks total of test and just 10weeks LGD...I'm just seeking other opinions.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Congrats bro. Thats an amazing transformation.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
So your main goal with the upcoming cycle is basically a cut? Down to single digit bf% you said. Or are you wanting to try and gain more lean mass while lowering bf?

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
you will hear many different opinions and most likely the most will not be the same as mine.
I love to run longer cycles.
I currently run 1-20 weeks dermatrest, week 1-10 epiandro, week 11-20 anavar and week 15-20 triumphalis.
There are many ppl out there that will say "omg, you will die, blablabla".
Well, i feel completly fine.
BUT
with such long cycles you have to take the dosages easy.
dont go higher than 30mg on epi.
Most ppl prefere short heavy burst cycles (they stack up to 3 methyls for 4-6 weeks)
imo this is bullshiet.
Longer cycles with lower dosage are in my opinion
1. safer
2. gains are easier to keep (you will need to have a good pct though, i like dual nolva/clomid, low dose exe, soy lecithin, MK667 and 7-keto. Additionally DO NOT CUT IN PCT!!)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
looking good OP. I am looking to do a very similar cycle. Although I am on doctor administered TRT, but the outcome is the same. I just got my LGD in and am considering when to start. Did you have a log of your first 3 weeks? I am interested in your "mood swings" comment. Thanks!

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
So your main goal with the upcoming cycle is basically a cut? Down to single digit bf% you said. Or are you wanting to try and gain more lean mass while lowering bf?
I am currently trying to get down to single digits before even beginning the cycle. Once there I will be bulking during the cycle

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
looking good OP. I am looking to do a very similar cycle. Although I am on doctor administered TRT, but the outcome is the same. I just got my LGD in and am considering when to start. Did you have a log of your first 3 weeks? I am interested in your "mood swings" comment. Thanks!
I didn't log anything for it. I wish I would have. From what I read some people are affected by it. Others are not. Having a test base helps with the mood swings though.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If youre doing "long cycles", youd be silly not doing bloods at various points. You not only want to monitor hormones, but lipids and RBC too.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
If youre doing "long cycles", youd be silly not doing bloods at various points. You not only want to monitor hormones, but lipids and RBC too.
I already get lipids checked after every cycle. As well as RBC and creatinine levels. Thank you for the concern.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
you will hear many different opinions and most likely the most will not be the same as mine.
I love to run longer cycles.
I currently run 1-20 weeks dermatrest, week 1-10 epiandro, week 11-20 anavar and week 15-20 triumphalis.
There are many ppl out there that will say "omg, you will die, blablabla".
Well, i feel completly fine.
BUT
with such long cycles you have to take the dosages easy.
dont go higher than 30mg on epi.
Most ppl prefere short heavy burst cycles (they stack up to 3 methyls for 4-6 weeks)
imo this is bullshiet.
Longer cycles with lower dosage are in my opinion
1. safer
2. gains are easier to keep (you will need to have a good pct though, i like dual nolva/clomid, low dose exe, soy lecithin, MK667 and 7-keto. Additionally DO NOT CUT IN PCT!!)
Yeah 7keto is a staple for me as well. Thanks for the dosage tip on the epistane.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already get lipids checked after every cycle. As well as RBC and creatinine levels. Thank you for the concern.
The other guy says he is running dermatrest for 20 weeks. Really he should prolly get lipids and RBC tested mid cycle too, not just post.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
What affect can they have on RBC? and is it just RBC or also hemocrit?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What affect can they have on RBC? and is it just RBC or also hemocrit?
Nigh on all AAS will increase hematocrit to some degree, some compounds moreso than others. To what degree will vary person to person as well. Test is typically not too bad, at least compared to something like EQ. But trest will potentially compound matters too. And, of course the longer youre "on", the higher values can get.

As far as I understand hematocrit and rbc are intimately related, the former being a % representation of the latter in terms of blood volume. Most guys will go by hematocrit numbers to determine blood donation.

But the guy running 20wks dermatrest (and no test), Id prolly be more concerned with lipids.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
The other guy says he is running dermatrest for 20 weeks. Really he should prolly get lipids and RBC tested mid cycle too, not just post.
well, i take tons of support supps and do my daily cardio.
+ i get bloods in week 17 and week 28 (2 weeks after pct)
trest is not as toxic in lipids/liver/kidney as many of us think..