Test e help

Badazz69

Awards
How long from last injection will it not show up in my blood work?
Also appolgees for posting in wrong spot am new and wasnt sure where to post it
Thnx in advance for anyone that repies

ilkogermanov

Awards
Test E has a half-life of 7-9 days. So I think it's safe to assume that after about 10 days your testosterone should be back in norms.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mean detection as in drug test? i believe it is 3 months for enanthate.

As far as test itself showing it is a bioidentical compound so it will show just like endogenous testosterone.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What kind of blood work? Let’s dispel some myths here while we are at it.

ilkogermanov

Awards
In the sense it can be detected in the system, or that it lasts longer?

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
sorry to hijack Your post but can anyone tell me how long test e takes to be active?? I’ve heard anything from 3-6 weeks, it’s my first time with enathate and wish I chose fkin prop again now as you feel it within a day or 2, I’m running 500mg a week and tapered my sdrol to 10mg a day hoping test will be active soon it’s been couple weeks and I’m running bulkan pharma gear so dosage etc should be correct

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry to hijack Your post but can anyone tell me how long test e takes to be active?? I’ve heard anything from 3-6 weeks, it’s my first time with enathate and wish I chose fkin prop again now as you feel it within a day or 2, I’m running 500mg a week and tapered my sdrol to 10mg a day hoping test will be active soon it’s been couple weeks and I’m running bulkan pharma gear so dosage etc should be correct
It's active the day of injection. When you notice the effects of it varies, a lot, but 3-4 weeks seems normal. I can tell pretty quick when I increase dosing.

Attachments

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the sense it can be detected in the system, or that it lasts longer?
Both. There is a lot of variables but if you want to take half life in a vacuum for demonstrations purposes here you go.
You inject 100mg of test, in 10 days you have 50mg left. 10 days later you have 25 mgs left. 10 days later you have 12.5 mg left. 10 days laters you have 6.25 mgs left. Etc, etc, etc.

That is how half life’s work.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So technically exogenous test begins to work as soon as you inject it, no matter what the ester, your test levels will begin to rise.

Now because of the half life of test E maximum blood levels are not reached on Test E until the 4-5 week mark give or take. That means that if you are injecting 500 mg a week, your blood levels will reach its highest point and then plateau around the 4-5 week mark as long as you keep injecting 500 mgs. If you change the dose then obviously the level will change.

So the talk of “kick in” time on test cyp/enanthate is a little misleading, it kicks in right away, but doesn’t peak at until around 4-5 weeks.

Last edited:
LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Thankyou both👍 I thought my libido was abnormally high I should hire myself out as a kangol drill😂