Test e help

deadliftqueen

deadliftqueen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So my friend is currently starting his 5th week of test e. He’s scared he’s getting gyno which I totally think it’s in his head. He was told to take Nolvadex or Clomid as Pct everyday or if he see sides durning cycle. Aromsin 25mg every other day but only if you again see sides

He currently is injecting: 250 ml to one notch Monday Thursday evening 6 pm. He says he doesn’t feel any strength gains or see size difference. Any suggestions or tips? I wanted to tell him to move up 1/2 a notch and shorten his cycle by a little but never personally taken test e just have had many friends on it. Also any good brands of a cycle support he could use or pct?

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It has been 2 months, too late...

probably wears a b cup by now...

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously if hes on 500 mg a week in week 5 and not seeing any strength gains or size somethings wrong. Couple that with him being afraid of gyno and not using an AI to combat possible side effects it sounds like he's jumped in without really being educated or steroids arent for him. If his gear is in fact real he should be blowing up right now on 500mg for a first cycle. So that is also suspect.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So he’s scared of gyno?
tell him to do 12-14 weeks, 500 mg a week. monday Thursday. He’s got the right idea. To avoid gyno you have to control your estrogen. Arimidex, 1mg every 3 days is enough to avoid gyno.
aromasin, try 12.5mg a day, if that works u can drop down to 12.5mg every other day.
Pct, 2 weeks after his last shot. If he does 14 weeks, it’s week 16 he starts crushing those pills. If it’s 12 weeks then week 14 he starts crushing those pills.
Week 1/40mg nolva a day
Week 2/ 40 mg nolva a day
Week 3/ 30 mg nolva a day
Week 4 20 mg nolva a day
Clomid,
Week1/100mg every day
Week 2/100 mg every day
Week 3/ 75mg a day
Week 4/50mg a day
Now, you can even add a week and cut the dose in half again or do a 6 week pct. the reason you start strong is to make your system turn on, then slowly come down off the drugs or “lose the training wheels” so that your body can go from relying on oil, to relying on those pills, to being self-sufficient. The longer you PCT, the better you will feel, the more you taper off. The less dramatic the come off will be. Goodluck.
I want to ask you something. This is some really good advice, and I want to know how the AI dosage should change if you are using HCG along with 500 Mg test. Should it change at all or are the dosages you mentioned generally enough? I know you always need bloodwork to confirm things and it depends on body to body,but a ballpark idea would be great to have.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1m every 3 days or .5mg eod with 500mg of test. U can play with it to see what makes u look and feel the best. Start like this
Monday: .5mg
Tuesday:.5mg
Wednesday.5mg
Thursday.5mg
Friday.5mg
Sat:.5mg
Sun:.5mg
Your estrogen is now low. Now do .5 eod
Monday:.5
Tuesday:none
Wednesday.5
Thursday:none
Friday:.5
Saturday:none
Sunday:.5
Do this and take away or add as much as u think u need to. Whatever you feel makes u not hold a lot of water but makes your joints not feel dry with a good sex drive is where you want to be. Continue dosing at what dose u found fit best.
Good sex drive
Low water retention
Good joints.
Key 3. Goodluck
Thanks, that seems like the way to go. Really helpful info.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks, that seems like the way to go. Really helpful info.
Do not take .5 adex everyday to start that might be some of the worst advice to follow. Your using test e it won’t kick in that quick. Also estrogen plays a big role in putting on muscle. You really should only need .5 adex e3rd day. If you crash your estrogen you will be lethargic and dry your joints out. You could simply take proviron which will help block estrogen and free up your test. Then keep AI on hand.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The less ai the better. Basically run as high estro as you can handle. Lipids and gains will be better, also your joints will thank you.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good points. If you are doing a 250mg/week cycle, can you go AI free and just keep it on hand? and suppose any sides arise, just use nolvadex instead?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good points. If you are doing a 250mg/week cycle, can you go AI free and just keep it on hand? and suppose any sides arise, just use nolvadex instead?
Of course you can go AI free everyone responds differently but that’s why you keep it on I’d run proviron like I said which will do the same as nolva pretty much and still help free test and help even though it’s a mild dht.