Test E & Deca Cycle, When can I start cutting?

Y

ymalleb

Awards
I understand that test e and deca are not a prime choice for cutting, but its the cycle I love the most.

42 years old, 5'11" 239 lbs ... 3rd cycle, looking to drop body fat.

Test E and Deca are LONG esters, when do they kick in to the point I wont sacrifice muscle when restricting calories and adding cardio?

I keep reading to bulk on cycle and cut on cycle, I'm using my cruise periods to maintain all the muscle that I can ... blasting and cruising reminds me of taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back, haven't been able to keep all muscle gains on 200mg of test a week....but I'm keeping prob a good 50% but I lose a lot of vascularity.

anyways back to the original question, can I diet now? wait a few weeks for the gear to kick in?

thanks for any info.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deca is quite common in contest preps believe it or not, just stopped 4 weeks out.

I'd wait 4 weeks before caloric reductions.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Deca is actually a great cutting compound, simply because it is anabolic as fcuk, and it will protect your joints.

Cutting is diet dependant, not chemical dependant. On deca your muscles will look full, not that hard grainy look that tren gives you. If you're dieting properly you'll look great!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
And yes you can diet now you'll have gear in your system from day 1, not the full blood concentration but enough to preserve muscle.

Y

ymalleb

Awards
Thanks a lot. Diet starts now then. Appreciate the quick response.

I tried tren last cycle, couldnt stand the joint pain.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks a lot. Diet starts now then. Appreciate the quick response.

I tried tren last cycle, couldnt stand the joint pain.
You got joint pain on tren? I'm up to 700mg/week and no issues. If anything they're better than they were before the cycle. I'm also on 100mg/day of winstrol right now. Honestly surprised at the absence of joint issues but I'm not complaining.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
You got joint pain on tren? I'm up to 700mg/week and no issues. If anything they're better than they were before the cycle. I'm also on 100mg/day of winstrol right now. Honestly surprised at the absence of joint issues but I'm not complaining.
That's weird I get crippling joint pain of winny. But I'm an old fcuk so maybe that's my problem. No issue on tren thou.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's weird I get crippling joint pain of winny. But I'm an old fcuk so maybe that's my problem. No issue on tren thou.
The only issue I've been noticing is my hammies and glutes cramp up REALLY easily. I've been trying to increase my water intake and bumped taurine from 5g to 10g daily.

Y

ymalleb

Awards
Tren tore me up. Had to stop after week 6. It dried me out pretty bad. Joints were hammered, i was hobbling around like an old man. I am 42, could have something to do with it. Took a good month off tren, plus a few bottles of super cissus to get back to normal.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Tren is made for horses and Mr Olympias. I liked the oral version Trenavar. **** was great, libido high, big lean mass. But, once you stop it you lose that WTF look.

Life sux

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
The only issue I've been noticing is my hammies and glutes cramp up REALLY easily. I've been trying to increase my water intake and bumped taurine from 5g to 10g daily.
I get the same thing from clen. See if adding rehydration salts to your water helps.