test e/ deca/ anavar OR test/dbol

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
Hey dudes,

First time poster. 33 years old, 511, 182pds. About 16% bf. Need some advice. Been training for 5 years approx.

I'm going to be doing my first INJECT cycle. Now I have done a whole other of research online and I KNOW alot of people recommend a test ONLY cycle to start. I really wanna do more as its Summertime and I want my gains to shine.

What got me first interested in doing a cycle is my ideal body of (don't laugh) rick the model martel. Former pro wrestler who went from a hairy undefined guy to looking like a god in the early 90s. He took test, deca and various as his preferred cycle.

I have heard alot of people say deca is "too much" for a first cycle. My question to you guys is if I do it properly can a test/deca/various cycle work great or should I just do a test with a dbol jumpstart?

I'm looking for a physique like martels who is 40 pds heavier then me but more cut and hard then I am now at 182. From what I've seen, dbol gives you alot of water weight....I want more mass but if I wanted water weight I'd just drink a **** ton of mass gainer which does that for me.

What's your guys advice?

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
What is your view on throwing in anavar? And not sure what NPP is brother? Thanks

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I think its a waste of time personally. NPP = Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate its deca just faster acting which I always think is better especially before you know how you get on with it.

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
Ok good to know. Thanks dude. Do you think I will look fat if I go with the test/dbol with all the water weight I've heard dbol creates? Reason I was going to throw var in was to look a bit more cut

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Eat properly and you wont get fat. But yes dbol will likely blow you up temporarily. Things get more tricky when you want to gain mass and get cut. I only do one or the other. But you may do wel of test and var. Test will do 90% of the gaining while var will the little amount var does, may help a little towards fatloss.

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
Ok great. Lastly, if I Do decide to go with Deca or NPP instead of dbol, is 500mg test for 12 weeks and 400 mg deca for ten weeks reasonable?

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
And what is it about taking nolva for pct with a deca cycle that everyone is against?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'd run both (test and deca) for 12 weeks. Make sure you have an AI and run it at maybe .5mg 2x/week and get some Caber incase of prolactin from the deca. And get PCT ready.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'd run clomid for 5 weeks then nolva for 2 just for luck but clomid is better IMO.

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
I think I'm going to go with test/deca for my first cycle. Do you think I will get as much size as if I ran test/dbol?

I think test/deca this time around........and is this board usually so ****ing quiet?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I think I'm going to go with test/deca for my first cycle. Do you think I will get as much size as if I ran test/dbol?

I think test/deca this time around........and is this board usually so ****ing quiet?
Size isn't determined on the gear bro. It's diet, rest and training. The gear helps you recover and train harder more often. Thus resulting in size.

Test and deca for a first cycle will work so will dbol and test. Var is a waste of money unless you can afford to run GOOD var at 100mg per day for 6-8weeks there is no point because your not lean @16%.

I would opt for test and dbol. First reason- deca has a half life of around 2 weeks meaning that during week 4-6 you will see peaked elevation of blood levels same time as test e. If you get side effects then which compound is it from? If it's deca then you need a dopamine antagonist, if it's test then you need an anti estrogen. The fact is you don't know because it's your first cycle and you can't just stop the deca because your stuck with the sides for a few more weeks. 2nd reason- if you just use test and dbol and get a side you know it's estrogen related and not progesterone so a simple anti e will fix it. If it's too much you drop the dbol and those sides go away in a day or 2 because the halflife is 6 or 8 hours I forget, regardless it's short.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Size isn't determined on the gear bro. It's diet, rest and training. The gear helps you recover and train harder more often. Thus resulting in size.

Test and deca for a first cycle will work so will dbol and test. Var is a waste of money unless you can afford to run GOOD var at 100mg per day for 6-8weeks there is no point because your not lean @16%.

I would opt for test and dbol. First reason- deca has a half life of around 2 weeks meaning that during week 4-6 you will see peaked elevation of blood levels same time as test e. If you get side effects then which compound is it from? If it's deca then you need a dopamine antagonist, if it's test then you need an anti estrogen. The fact is you don't know because it's your first cycle and you can't just stop the deca because your stuck with the sides for a few more weeks. 2nd reason- if you just use test and dbol and get a side you know it's estrogen related and not progesterone so a simple anti e will fix it. If it's too much you drop the dbol and those sides go away in a day or 2 because the halflife is 6 or 8 hours I forget, regardless it's short.
yes

first cycle I'd also imagine that you'd want to pin as few times as possible

plifter42

Awards
x3 on DangerDave's answer

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That isn't true. gear helps build size and isn't just about recovery allowing you to work harder. If you were to workout the same with and without gear you WILL gain more size on gear period!!!!

AnalogMan

AnalogMan

Awards
Week 1- 4 D-Bol 40mg.. One 20mg am / 20mg 1 1/2 Pre-workout
Week 1-12 Test E -250mg / Monday-250 / Thursday=Total 500mg
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Week 8-14 Anavar 40-60 Split 20mg am / 20mg 1 1/2 Pre-workout
Week 1-12 NAC - 1800mgs per day...
Week 1-12 Coenzyme Q10 200mgs per day..
Week 1-12 Fish Oil/With Vitamin E -2500mg Oil, 800mgs EPA , 600mgs DHA-Omega -3 Gems per day...
Week 1-12 Vitamin D-3 2000mgs-5000mgs,atlease 2000 per day..
Week 1-12 Zinc 50mgs per day..

You may have to adjust your D-Bol, to 10mg / 10mg = 20 per day.. You'll know!!
Plus drink LOTS of water, and make sure you get at lease 1800mg of NAC.

Just my thought....AnalogMan

livestrong82

Awards
I did test/deca last cycle and I liked the results gave me noticable mass great gains..

Also threw in dbol for 3 weeks towards the end if my cycle and it did make hold alot of water but good clean diet and u won't get fat... But cutting with these aas idk if its the best options.. Bit mass u will get most def..

My pct was clomid 50/50/25/25/10
Nolva 40/40/20/10/10
Plus a test booster
And reduce xt..
I recovered great and felt great for my first 17wk long cycle after everything I took

I had small issues during early pct due to estro rebound but I belive it was mostly paranoia, bcs I luckliy controlled it easy with otc erase..

If u have questions pm me I will gladly help with what I can.

livestrong82

Awards
I did test/deca last cycle and I liked the results gave me noticable mass great gains..

Also threw in dbol for 3 weeks towards the end if my cycle and it did make hold alot of water but good clean diet and u won't get fat... cutting with these aas idk if its the best options.. But mass u will get most def..

My pct was clomid 50/50/25/25/10
Nolva 40/40/20/10/10
Plus a test booster
And reduce xt..
I recovered great and felt great for my first 17wk long cycle after everything I took

I had small issues during early pct due to estro rebound but I belive it was mostly paranoia, bcs I luckliy controlled it easy with otc erase..

If u have questions pm me I will gladly help with what I can.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agree with dave. Estrogen is enough to deal with. Deca adds prolactin issues on top of estrogen. Test,dbol to start. Dbol is a god feeling. Watch what you eat and drink plenty of water. If you run deca,make sure you stop 2 weeks sooner than test. This will make sure its cleared from your system before pct.

DoubleP

DoubleP

Awards
Wicked442, when you say "watch what you eat" does that mean hi carb or low carb with dbol...what is more beneficial on the daily, with its tendency to carry water.

I've decided to take your guys advice and change to test/dbol for my first cycle. Getting more size before I think about cutting.

Here is my current daily meal plan. On this cycle let me know if I should add more calories/ carbs:

1) 4 whole eggs, 2 packs oatmeal, protein shake with creatine
2) Beef, 1 cup brown rice
3) protein shake, two handfuls almonds, Banana
4) Beef, chicken or fish, veggies
5) Beef, chicken or fish, veggies, two handfuls nuts.

this is my current daily eating not on gear. Should I am the calories up once I jump on this cycle? Sorry guys for amateur hour. Haha

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wicked442, when you say "watch what you eat" does that mean hi carb or low carb with dbol...what is more beneficial on the daily, with its tendency to carry water.

I've decided to take your guys advice and change to test/dbol for my first cycle. Getting more size before I think about cutting.

Here is my current daily meal plan. On this cycle let me know if I should add more calories/ carbs:

1) 4 whole eggs, 2 packs oatmeal, protein shake with creatine
2) Beef, 1 cup brown rice
3) protein shake, two handfuls almonds, Banana
4) Beef, chicken or fish, veggies
5) Beef, chicken or fish, veggies, two handfuls nuts.

this is my current daily eating not on gear. Should I am the calories up once I jump on this cycle? Sorry guys for amateur hour. Haha
Great choice with the test/dbol. Definitely one of my favorites. Just watch the salt intake and eat clean to avoid sloppy gains with dbol is all I meant. Should be a good run!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Rule of thumb for carbs... If you can pull it out of a bag and just eat it (chips, most breads, frozen dinner crap) or just drink it then don't eat it. Processed foods are hard to digest or fake alcohol sugars. EAT CLEAN and cook all your food then you will be golden.

Control salt intake. I use salt packs or my grinder. I put the same amount of salt on all my meals every day. Consume high amounts of water and as long as salt is consistent your body will keep bloat flushed. I use 1L bottles and finish them at certain times of the day from wake up to bedtime. That way my hydration is consistent.

Pick your plan, stick to it and let the consistency do the work. The guys always changing stuff are the ones who look like crap.

The diet looks fine man. Stick to it and add to it slowly over time to keep gains coming

Heavychevss

Awards
Your first post mentioned first injectable run- what orals or PH's have you run?