Test E/Dbol/Msten/Trenavar - Thoughts?

chillin2music

Awards
Several cycles under belt. See attached image for cycle. Interested in feedback regarding dosing. Also should Aromasin be used at all during PCT? I'm 1 week in. First HCG was supposed to be split but I dosed it wrong. I'm limited on Trenavar as I only have 102x20mg. Have plenty of M-Sten to add. This should be a good one!

Stats:
5'6"
153lb
~15% bf

Goals: Add lean body mass and drop to ~12% bf. Ideally want to hit 160lb at ~10% bf. Diet is very clean and I'm eating ~200 above maintenance. Cardio 3-4x wk - 25min treadmill.

Attachments

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Focus on diet

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You have done multiple cycles and weigh 150! Stop wasting your money on steroids and go spend it at the grocery store.

Not even trying to be rude but no1 needs juice to break 160 lbs at 5'6. Your diet needs a major overhaul

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You have done multiple cycles and weigh 150! Stop wasting your money on steroids and go spend it at the grocery store.

Not even trying to be rude but no1 needs juice to break 160 lbs at 5'6. Your diet needs a major overhaul
thanks for the back up bro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

chillin2music

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I'll focus on diet and update this thread. Also, for what it's worth I did 2 4 week halo cycles and kept ~ 5lbs from each also a few cycles of natural test boosters which leaned me out more than anything. First real go at it.

And can anyone answer the question of Aromasin being run at all during PCT? I am on support supps as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7