Test-E/D-bol/Deca Need advice

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
Ok so i figured out what cycle I'm going to do next now I just want some feedback on the cycle and what i should do as far as AI and PCT.
Stats
6' 220lbs 21%bf
Right now I'm shedding fat and I'm going to start this cycle in April/June. I just want to make sure i have everything on hand.

CYCLE
Weeks 1-4 D-bol 40mg ed
Weeks 1-12 Test-e 750mg- 250mg m-w-f
Weeks 1-10 Deca 400mg- 200mg m/f

AI
Weeks 1-12 caber .25 m/f

PCT
7 days after last Test pin Hcg 250ius/ed
Week 14 nolva 40mg/ed
Weeks 15-17 nolva 20mg/ed

DIET
60/40/20 protein/carbs/fat
4500 calories

CYCLE ASSIST SUPPS
BCAA/EAA/glutamine/creatine/l-Arginene/CLA/omega 3,6,9/multivitamin/liv52

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
looks good, maybe some orals for the last 4 weeks like winny or var or primo?? i would get some arimidex if possible instead of the nolv for the test e and pct, caber is used for prolactin & progesterone from the deca... pct is hcg/hmg & clomid start 2weeks after last shot.. I would also use hcg during cycle depending on how much u have, like 1500iu hcg week 6. there are different theories on pct and also hcg dose, some believe not to go over 500 iu per shot.. ive done it both ways.

pct

week 14 5000iu hcg (1000iu/day) if available add 75mg HMG
week 15 5000iu hcg (1000iu/day)
week 16 100mg/day clomid
week 17 50mg/day clomid
week 18 50mg/day clomid

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
looks good, maybe some orals for the last 4 weeks like winny or var or primo?? i would get some arimidex if possible instead of the nolv for the test e and pct, caber is used for prolactin & progesterone from the deca... pct is hcg/hmg & clomid start 2weeks after last shot.. I would also use hcg during cycle depending on how much u have, like 1500iu hcg week 6. there are different theories on pct and also hcg dose, some believe not to go over 500 iu per shot.. ive done it both ways.

pct

week 14 5000iu hcg (1000iu/day) if available add 75mg HMG
week 15 5000iu hcg (1000iu/day)
week 16 100mg/day clomid
week 17 50mg/day clomid
week 18 50mg/day clomid
So how should i dose the arimdex and what is HMG?

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
I waz also thinking of adding a SARM into the post haven't heard much negative about them on the forums but i don't know anyone personally use them in PCT

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
6-14 HCG 250iu x2 with a 1000 iu burst 3 days before pct.

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10

That should get them marbles rolling in a hurry.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
hmg = human menopausal gonadotropin

bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/hmg-human-menopausal-gonadotropin (add http:)

i would run arimidex .25 - .5 mg day depending on availability and quality (real or UG)

hcg protocol using low dose throughout cycle:

bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/hcg-human-chorionic-gonadotropin-use-anabolic-steroid-cycles-bodybuilding (add http)

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
hmg = human menopausal gonadotropin

bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/hmg-human-menopausal-gonadotropin (add http:)

i would run arimidex .25 - .5 mg day depending on availability and quality (real or UG)

hcg protocol using low dose throughout cycle:

bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/hcg-human-chorionic-gonadotropin-use-anabolic-steroid-cycles-bodybuilding (add http)
My source has legit arimidex so should i be good with. 25ed and the hcg how much? Im unable to obtain hmg.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
generic hmg & hcg is available from china cheap, most china peptide sellers have it ;)

there's different schools of thought on hcg use, ive done several ways.. high dose (5000) at end for a couple weeks and small dose during, yake your pick... however based on the current "research" it would seem that the low dose protocol throughout cycle is better . i would grab 10000 iu, however you should be fine with 5000 if you go the low dose route like gerbil mentioned above @ 250iu 2x wk

do some hcg pct searches on different forums to get different protocols and see what sounds best for you

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
generic hmg & hcg is available from china cheap, most china peptide sellers have it ;)

there's different schools of thought on hcg use, ive done several ways.. high dose (5000) at end for a couple weeks and small dose during, yake your pick... however based on the current "research" it would seem that the low dose protocol throughout cycle is better . i would grab 10000 iu, however you should be fine with 5000 if you go the low dose route like gerbil mentioned above @ 250iu 2x wk

do some hcg pct searches on different forums to get different protocols and see what sounds best for you

Well the source i know and trust doesn't carry hmg but they carry everything else at a good price so its convient to get all my gear and ais from the same place. if you have one you would like to share you could pm me. If not ill just stick to my source.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
you can search alibabi for chinese importers of peptides

mxmike199

mxmike199

Awards
So i decided to scratch the deca for this cycle and im going to replace it with eq since this is my second cycle i dont feel like trying to combat all the deca sides.